PDA

View Full Version : 2020 the Year of the Rat

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 05:39 PM
Maxine and Nestor the Chinese have named a year for you guys. 2020 is the year of the rat.

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 06:13 PM
Maxine and Nestor the Chinese have named a year for you guys. 2020 is the year of the rat.

Good for them it’s about time people had enough of the code of silence. Nothing beats the 2018 RAT award that Ortiz and lugo received for screwing over all the members that received pay cuts in 2009 and 2010.

A $110 million dollars judgement for winning the financial urgency lawsuit settled for less then $55 million over 7-9 years.

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 06:25 PM
Saw this post and I was under the impression you were talking about Ivan

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 06:56 PM
Good for them it’s about time people had enough of the code of silence. Nothing beats the 2018 RAT award that Ortiz and lugo received for screwing over all the members that received pay cuts in 2009 and 2010.

A $110 million dollars judgement for winning the financial urgency lawsuit settled for less then $55 million over 7-9 years.

Whoever you are you need some anger management or a good signification other in your life.

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 08:08 PM
I agree!!! Ortiz and lugo screwed us over to give rookies that weren’t even here back pay so they can vote for them in the union election. That dirty tactic started the war to get election votes. So a anti-Semitic video was released of Destephan who was running for Vice President.

Baby D! They sold you out.
Karma baby! Over 560 retirees voted them out for doing that. Lugo lost the Election and Destephan got fired.

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 10:24 PM
I agree!!! Ortiz and lugo screwed us over to give rookies that weren’t even here back pay so they can vote for them in the union election. That dirty tactic started the war to get election votes. So a anti-Semitic video was released of Destephan who was running for Vice President.

Karma baby! Over 560 retirees voted them out for doing that. Lugo lost the Election and Destephan got fired.

Amen 2 that

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 10:25 PM
You need to get a life is not healthy for you , let it go , Bady D was just a simple fool that got lucky to even been an officer and much less a Sgt with not even a high school diploma ,nobody force him to make an antisemitic video . It was the city the one that took the off duties away from the retirees because some of you were trying to scam the city once again with the workmen compensation not the captain and because of your greed and ignorance don't realize that it was a favor at the end so you can enjoy your pathetic lonely life. In The settlement contract no body will ever be happy no matter how much money and I recalled seen the list and some of you got a pretty good money ,I was the one that got screwed and yet I let it go is not worth to be miserable move on ,the captain is already a winner even if he retires today will make more money than you will ever make so let it go is getting really tired to keep talking about the same thing just move on, get a life and leave the good captain alone if you have any criminal knowledge or improper procedure contact the proper authorities .

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 01:21 AM
You need to get a life is not healthy for you , let it go , Bady D was just a simple fool that got lucky to even been an officer and much less a Sgt with not even a high school diploma ,nobody force him to make an antisemitic video . It was the city the one that took the off duties away from the retirees because some of you were trying to scam the city once again with the workmen compensation not the captain and because of your greed and ignorance don't realize that it was a favor at the end so you can enjoy your pathetic lonely life. In The settlement contract no body will ever be happy no matter how much money and I recalled seen the list and some of you got a pretty good money ,I was the one that got screwed and yet I let it go is not worth to be miserable move on ,the captain is already a winner even if he retires today will make more money than you will ever make so let it go is getting really tired to keep talking about the same thing just move on, get a life and leave the good captain alone if you have any criminal knowledge or improper procedure contact the proper authorities .

Ok Locke we know you are cooking the books for whortiz. Fdle will soon serve subpoena on everyone And let the chips fall were they may.

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 02:27 AM

I see that your hatred and stupidity are over beyond your comprehension so your exploding out your mouth stupidity. The reason folks hired after 2010 till the settlement were entitled to monies was the following. The settlement fixed wages back from 2010 until the settlement date. Which mean the salaries those folks hired after 2010 got were lower than they should have been. So THEY WERE ENTITLED to the difference. So they got the monies they were owed at the same rate you got your monies. Be a hater it’s called a settlement for a reason.

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 05:36 AM
I see that your hatred and stupidity are over beyond your comprehension so your exploding out your mouth stupidity. The reason folks hired after 2010 till the settlement were entitled to monies was the following. The settlement fixed wages back from 2010 until the settlement date. Which mean the salaries those folks hired after 2010 got were lower than they should have been. So THEY WERE ENTITLED to the difference. So they got the monies they were owed at the same rate you got your monies. Be a hater it’s called a settlement for a reason.

BS horse boy! People that got hired after 2010 were not entitled to back pay. They got hired under the new terms of employment and pay-rate.
They didn’t take no pay cuts! Some were even in high school.

You sold the membership out just to get that Captain promotion and that 15% Bomb and swat pay.

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 07:08 AM
August 2018 Lugo states at the general meeting in Jupiter he was going to put the settlement for a vote by the members: he didn’t do!

Officers hired before the filing of the law suit in September 2010 are entitled to the settlement. Officers hired after October 2010 are not entitled to the money.

Lugo insurance plan. Let me get those 600 officer that were hired after October 2010, let put money in their pocket and with baby d help I am a shoe in for re-election. Close to three million dollars was given to officer that shouldn’t have Not gotten money.

Note their was a hiring freeze between October 2010 until October 2011.

September 2018 Ortiz and Suarez walk out together during the lawsuit settlement and returned back with a settlement from 47 million to 33 million

Whortiz is made captain and is moved to sos receiving all the speciality pay and in charge of special event office

Two major got moved from S.O.S. cause of whortiz

Theresa Borkowski and Nestor garcia have been asking for the formula on how the settlement was going to be distributed to the members from previous FOP reign and new FOP reign and it goes in death ears.

Fact check

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 11:35 AM
August 2018 Lugo states at the general meeting in Jupiter he was going to put the settlement for a vote by the members: he didn’t do!

Officers hired before the filing of the law suit in September 2010 are entitled to the settlement. Officers hired after October 2010 are not entitled to the money.

Lugo insurance plan. Let me get those 600 officer that were hired after October 2010, let put money in their pocket and with baby d help I am a shoe in for re-election. Close to three million dollars was given to officer that shouldn’t have Not gotten money.

Note their was a hiring freeze between October 2010 until October 2011.

September 2018 Ortiz and Suarez walk out together during the lawsuit settlement and returned back with a settlement from 47 million to 33 million

Whortiz is made captain and is moved to sos receiving all the speciality pay and in charge of special event office

Two major got moved from S.O.S. cause of whortiz

Theresa Borkowski and Nestor garcia have been asking for the formula on how the settlement was going to be distributed to the members from previous FOP reign and new FOP reign and it goes in death ears.

Fact check

Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa