PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Chief Colina. Vice - President Destephan will never be back.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 12:03 AM
In a strongly worded 10-page decision, Arbitrator John L. Woods Jr. writes, "The evidence reveals that [Destephan]'s actions eroded the community's trust in the Miami Police Department" and he "cannot be rehabilitated"

https://twitter.com/billycorben/status/1208173263907635201?s=12

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 12:09 AM
But yet Whortiz and I fell asleep in uniform in the middle of a FBI sting and saw nothing Pluto
Are still here and have done worse

Thanks to joker smile Colina

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 12:46 AM
You don’t f..k with the Torah! Hard lesson.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 06:58 AM
Colina should get a reward!

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 07:17 AM

I agree! Scum bag trashing the Torah. I bet you don’t think is a joke now. What the hell where you thinking of?

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 10:35 AM
I agree! Scum bag trashing the Torah. I bet you don’t think is a joke now. What the hell where you thinking of?

He was thinking if lugo got away with the fbi sting and Whortiz does what ever the f close he wants then I can make a anti semi video and show everyone I’m down with proud boys too

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 01:16 PM
Instead of trashing a man who is going to pay for his thoughtless actions with grave consequences, why don't you evaluate stupid things that you have done in the past and continue doing? Look at your own sins. Merry Christmas.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 04:21 PM
He was thinking if lugo got away with the fbi sting and Whortiz does what ever the f close he wants then I can make a anti semi video and show everyone I’m down with proud boys too

The only thing the video didn’t show was the constant racism and anti-Semitic behavior that was usually going on at the Fop office. That was normal and acceptable behavior and if you weren’t part of the jokes you were a snitch. Lugo didn’t hide how much he dislikes black people especially how he treated blacks at the Fop meetings.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 04:23 PM
It wasnt blacks it’s the two that attended were always in another planet. Especially Brown. Embarrassing is that she was a cop patrolling the streets. At least Duncan was half a cop.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Brown was dumber than a rock

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 09:10 PM

He will be back, demoted back to PO. Assigned to NDSS c Shift Model City until BIds.

Nice Sweet punishment and have him stay in Patrol forever,don’t ever Promote him again for being Ignorant.

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 01:25 AM
Brown was dumber than a rock

She retired correct? Destephan didn’t

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 01:21 PM
She retired correct? Destephan didn’t

That is correct but the true question still remains who was doing the filming and why wasn’t that person ROD with Baby D? Your are as guilty for doing the crime as if you participate in watching it happen and didn’t do anything about it. This just means that they only wanted Baby D, the question is why only baby D and not the person with him.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 01:54 PM
That is correct but the true question still remains who was doing the filming and why wasn’t that person ROD with Baby D? Your are as guilty for doing the crime as if you participate in watching it happen and didn’t do anything about it. This just means that they only wanted Baby D, the question is why only baby D and not the person with him.

He was holding the camera to himself. Are you saying there is another person? Pretty sure it was a self made video solo act

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 03:09 AM
City of Miami is throwing out the trash Dawg!!!!!

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 03:11 AM
I have to admit that I think that was the dumbest way to lose a civil service job. He has to have broken a record on the dumbest way of getting booted out of a major police department.

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 03:22 AM
Have him use lugo”s defense strategy I was sleep walking

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Have him use lugo”s defense strategy I was sleep walking

I think robert came in the department a nice guy but was recruited by the con man himself, he joined the wrong crew and didn’t see the writing on the wall

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 06:31 AM
I think robert came in the department a nice guy but was recruited by the con man himself, he joined the wrong crew and didn’t see the writing on the wall

Maybe he did see it but didn’t care.

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 08:49 AM

Maybe show knows
Walter Mercado’s niece is taking on his legacy — with more karma, magic and sex

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/article238718483.html#storylink=cpy