PDA

View Full Version : MARCENO IN BIG TROUBLE -Cecil pushes for Sheriff Appointment

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Read the article - Cecil Pendegrass lobbying to get appointed Sheriff - THIS MEANS MARCENO WILL BE REMOVED BY THE GOVERNOR. Vultures are forming over Marceno's bleak political future. Marceno can raise as much money as possible, but he can't escape his criminal and unethical past.

<https://floridapolitics.com/archives/313721-speculation-swirls-whether-cecil-pendergrass-wants-carmine-marcenos-job>

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Cecil states he doesn’t want the job but yet has applied to be a candidate for appointment. Typical politician! He would be no better then the politician we have. I ask the question: What has Cecil done for us?? He stood on the idea that he would be a champion for Law Enforcement but I’ve seen none. So far 0 - 4 for a decent candidate.

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 01:19 PM
Leavens 2020

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 01:19 PM
Read the article - Cecil Pendegrass lobbying to get appointed Sheriff - THIS MEANS MARCENO WILL BE REMOVED BY THE GOVERNOR. Vultures are forming over Marceno's bleak political future. Marceno can raise as much money as possible, but he can't escape his criminal and unethical past.

<https://floridapolitics.com/archives/313721-speculation-swirls-whether-cecil-pendergrass-wants-carmine-marcenos-job>

I hope Cecil runs, cause then the proof of his involvement in Lee County Corruption will be released. Down goes the big man.

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 02:31 PM
Some idiot posted leavens 2020 Can you imagine that
That stool pusher stands no chance

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 07:19 PM
Your calling me an idiot? You support a liar and a fraud. You support a Sheriff that can be bought. You support a Sheriff that will sell you to the highest bidder. You support a Sheriff that will lie about being at 9/11. You support a Sheriff that pursues victims of crimes. You Support a egotistical napoleon complex imbacell.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 10:20 PM
Adele Amico one of the big wigs with the Estero Republican Club posted on Facebook the article & photo of Pendergrass, Scott, and Martin.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 11:00 PM
You might want to look at Cecils Facebook genius. It’s a picture of him and Sheriff Marceno, read his comments. No story turds!

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 11:32 PM
Your getting desperate Shrek!

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 04:42 PM
Back in depression mode again shrek
Your story failed again

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 03:20 AM
He seems like he’s in trouble, he just won the Executive Chief Officer for all of Lee County. Voted on by all his peers. His opponent is spreading lies everywhere. Pay back is coming!

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 04:10 PM
Southwest Florida Police Chiefs Association (SWFPCA)
Membership - 69 Members (not LCSO) - 25 LCSO Members

Part of the By-Laws of SWFPCA contains as Item #1 “1. To uphold the honor of law enforcement.”

Carmine Marceno now is currently under active investigation by FDLE and Florida Ethics Commission and is accused of falsified applications with various law enforcement agency, unprofessional conduct with a female crime victim, and failure to meet CJSTC standards of mandated employment training as it relates to the EOT in Florida. By selecting Marcino to receive an award of Executive Chief Officer of the year only diminishes and contaminates the very By-Laws of SFPCA. These members have lowered the standards of professional conduct of a Law Enforcement Officer when they should be standing for better leadership. The law enforcement community is going to lose the support and respect of this community should they continue in this direction.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 04:57 PM
The community has no respect for law enforcement in general AND anybody that knows about the good old boy corruption in Lee County perpetrated by Mike Scott and the the Republican powerful by supporting this Yankee vermin Marceno is convinced there is not any justice and honor here.
The FDLE rubber stamps this shit as well.
Selling rank and privilege for cash deserves swift negative feedback.

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 12:51 AM
When Cecil Pendegrass, a sitting County Commission plugged into the good old boy network, actively campaigns to be appointed Sheriff, it sends a clear message that MARCENO is in trouble. Pendegrass knows that Governor DeSantis is going to REMOVE Marceno from office. This is just like when DeSantis removed corrupt Sheriff Israel from office.

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 03:21 AM
Jenwkjdnrjekxnddjeksmdnnrkemssndnrksdnnrkrkeknfjjr ksndnrowkebgioelwpwpdbrhkkdkwnwnjdkenwkskdnbwosdnf jjesksndjekmsdjjdlsmdjddkkandirkensidekwk, yeah right!

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 08:55 PM
You seem to have the wrong circle of scum giving you information!
You have lost the campaign so badly your lies are getting worse than ever!
All is well without you at LCSO.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 03:03 AM
You asked for it, now you will get it.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 06:35 PM
Thank you for keeping Carmine until 2028
Then the scum can regroup and get someone that people will vote for!
2020 was so easy thanks to SHREK and his team of scum.

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 01:45 AM
If current Lee County Commissioner Cecil Pendegrass is actively pushing for Carmine Marceno's job, then he knows Carmine Marceno will be REMOVED from office. Marceno does not deny his illegal and unethical activities, refusing to comment to any of the three, repeat three, investigative reports by FOX 4. Marceno refused to respond to any of the News-Press reports, including the ethical complaint filed by former Sheriff Shoap. Marceno refused to respond to any inquiries by the Washington Standard, which wrote about 10-12 articles regarding Marceno's corruption.

There is no longer just smoke regarding Marceno's scandals, now there is fire. Governor DeSantis will remove him from office. The great embarrassment of Lee County will not be our Sheriff in 2020.

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 02:20 AM
You are correct about biggest embarrassment in lee county named Leavans
He will never be anything but a toilet cleaner the rest of his disgraced life
Who in there right mind would talk to fox or that toilet paper newspaper
Carmine doesn't need to talk to low rated news outlets
He talks to who he wants when he wants
Let you lowlifes feed them lies to them

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 12:25 PM
Marceno falsified documents to become a Deputy (twice), raised a lot of campaign cash, never really did anything substantive in law enforcement, then the corrupt political machine of Lee County got him APPOINTED him Sheriff.

Cecil Pedegrass lobbied to have Marceno appointed Sheriff. Now Cecil lobbies to have himself appointed when the Governor removes Marceno from office. Cecil refuses to run for Sheriff, wants to get appointed when his buddy Carmine Marceno is removed for unethical and illegal conduct.

Jim Leavens takes a lot of criticism from the corrupt Lee County Machine. However, Leavens attended a Law Enforcement Academy, served in leadership positions as a Deputy, made arrests, managed deputies, and investigated crimes. This is something neither Cecil, and especially not Marceno, ever did as a cop/deputy. Leavens is running for office based upon his experience and not looking to get appointed through a backroom deal, or kissing up to the corrupt good old boys of Fort Myers.

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 07:31 PM
Leavens will never be the Sheriff!!!

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 01:21 AM
He has a huge gut to run for anything
He couldn’t win if he was only one in race
Never stood a chance

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 01:26 AM
Your calling me an idiot? You support a liar and a fraud. You support a Sheriff that can be bought. You support a Sheriff that will sell you to the highest bidder. You support a Sheriff that will lie about being at 9/11. You support a Sheriff that pursues victims of crimes. You Support a egotistical napoleon complex imbacell.

im·be·cile
/ˈimbəsəl/
Learn to pronounce
nouninformal
noun: imbecile; plural noun: imbeciles

a stupid person.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 02:13 PM
Watch out everybody the grammar deputy is here. I bet you've been a bit(h your whole life. I said all those facts about Marceno and your worried about my grammar. What a loser. Enjoy your desk I'll keep doing real shit.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 03:41 PM
What he said!!

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 04:14 PM
We support a man that is sheriff and will remain sheriff for next eight years.
Only an imbecile would support shrek for Sheriff!
Your infatuation with this man has been epic!
You must have gotten your failed campaign strategy from another huge loser!
Either crackhead crew lee or reverend shoap!

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 08:01 PM
WOW!!! Grammar Deputy. You need to capitalize names and titles. Come on man I expected more from you. How you gonna get promoted to Grammar Seargant?

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 02:51 PM
No response Grammar Deputy. I guess you have holidays off from your desk. The real men and women are protecting our community.

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 06:46 PM
WOW!!! Grammar Deputy. You need to capitalize names and titles. Come on man I expected more from you. How you gonna get promoted to Grammar Seargant?

I believe you mean “Sergeant” 🤣🤣

Unregistered
01-01-2020, 09:01 PM
There he is. You should ask Marceno to get you a hall monitor sash. Or maybe you can borrow his Park Ranger sash. Good work desk bit(h.

Unregistered
01-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Cecil will be appointed soon. Secret is out

Unregistered
01-05-2020, 12:49 AM
Cecil Penderface was one of the corrupt jerks who pushed for Carmine to be appointed Sheriff. Cecil even wrote a letter urging Governor Scott to appoint Marceno Sheriff, even though Marceno was unqualified. NO WAY IN HELL GOVERNOR DESANITS APPOINTS CECIL AS SHERIFF.

Unregistered
01-05-2020, 03:07 PM
He is going to be removed shortly.

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 01:57 AM
It’s happening soon

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 02:04 AM
Don't set your hopes too high!
You are going to be dealt another disappointing punch in your huge stomach!!
Thanks for your continued failures.
You have made this campaign so easy!