Unregistered
12-13-2019, 02:01 PM
Stop posting and get a life

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 02:24 PM
You mean, find another job

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 12:12 AM
I told the idiot to turn on all of them and he will be welcomed back, but know, he wants to live the mafia mentality. I remember when he first came on, he had so much potential. He got in trouble once and he felt as if he owed Ortiz and lugo his life. What an idiot.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Baby D never had potential lol

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 05:39 PM
Baby D never had potential lol

Instead of trashing a man who is going to pay for his thoughtless actions with grave consequences, why don't you evaluate stupid things that you have done in the past and continue doing? Look at your own sins. Merry Christmas.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 07:22 PM
Stop posting and get a life

I am hoping you don’t get your job back you are a 54,blaming Justin for your Ignorant/in mature actions.

You are using and telling everyone you are the Victim here by Justin stealing the video from your phone.

You want/wish an Arbitrator BELIEVE that?

The moon is made of cheese fat boy.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 10:35 PM
I am hoping you don’t get your job back you are a 54,blaming Justin for your Ignorant/in mature actions.

You are using and telling everyone you are the Victim here by Justin stealing the video from your phone.

You want/wish an Arbitrator BELIEVE that?

The moon is made of cheese fat boy.

54 ? Really

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 12:05 AM
54 ? Really

Yea those fake text messages is a 54 and he knows it. That’s why he didn’t dare use them at arbitration because it would prove the fraud.

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Where is Baby D now?

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 04:17 PM
Where is Baby D now?

Bunking with lugo and Ortiz.

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Instead of trashing a man who is going to pay for his thoughtless actions with grave consequences, why don't you evaluate stupid things that you have done in the past and continue doing? Look at your own sins. Merry Christmas.

Maybe if it wasnt for the raciest acceptable behavior that was constantly allowed at the Fop office Destephan would have not done it. In order to do something that stupid you know that conduct was openly occurring. Who was the one doing the recording? Probably lugo or ortiz.

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 05:09 PM
Working at Popeyes chicken serving chicken tenders and cleaning the restrooms

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 12:13 AM
Where is Baby D now?

I saw him at Popeyes chicken unloading a truck.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 12:56 AM
I saw him at Popeyes chicken unloading a truck.

Lugo is helping him out like he did Nunez

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 06:26 AM
Baby D why is being tough guy Ortiz supporting you on social media?
Because he don’t give a rats a s s about you
Move on with your life stay away from these embicils

Unregistered
12-24-2019, 06:49 PM
Baby D why is being tough guy Ortiz supporting you on social media?
Because he don’t give a rats a s s about you
Move on with your life stay away from these embicils

Exactly! Robert it's not too late to do what's right. Forget about this mafia mentality, go after ortiz and lugo. Just because peoples left doesn't mean he is immune, dont forget about new either. Wait and dont forget about el nano. Get them all, dont be stupid.

Unregistered
12-25-2019, 01:20 PM
Not much a cop can do once fired. You applied here with a HS or GED making close to six figures and you think or thought you were above the world. Well guess what porcupine the world ain't always roses and sunshine. Nothing last forever. Nothing is promised.

This is why I tell rookies. Used the advantage you have now to get educated. Get a degree. Start a side hustle (business). Look to expand your abilities elsewhere.

One day you can lose this job, being to getting injured, sick, or for being an idiot and you won't be prepared to face reality. You will have two choices, blast yourself or move on to something better cause you have the topls to do so.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 12:45 AM
So I guess lugo n company forgot about him already and moved on

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 01:12 AM
So I guess lugo n company forgot about him already and moved on

Destephan truly look into your heart. You got fired because these idiots couldn’t let it go. They wanted to keep the power of the union after screwing over all the retirees on their financial back pay. They started playing dirty by changing the settlement agreement and rewarding people that weren’t even here before the pay cuts. That started a chain reaction into the dirty election war and guess what you got caught on n the middle.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 02:16 AM
Robert, comer meirda! You should have listened to me bro, I told you to look at the right path. these guys are parasites and they destroyed you. Dont worry, you can go work with that loser edplorer that hangs out with them.

PS, not too late to go to the AUSA office and really clean up this mess. Your call and don't fall for the Nunez crap, he's forever a criminal. Another idiot who was over 6 figures and lost.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 02:21 AM
Baby D will be just fine a lot of people believed he would win his case. Now he has to fall
back but he will will make it and be okay. However the people that tried to extort him are 100% worse, may the gods poison their lives.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 03:51 AM
Baby D will be just fine a lot of people believed he would win his case. Now he has to fall
back but he will will make it and be okay. However the people that tried to extort him are 100% worse, may the gods poison their lives.

Still making up fairytales and text messages? You guys always sucked at making up cover stories and will continue to drop one by one as those houses of cards fall.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 05:14 AM

Sorry to tell you but he won’t be fine. He got fired from a major police department for anti-Semitism. That would be close to $100,000 pension in 15 more years for him or more.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 05:32 AM
Failure to take responsibility for merely making the video in the first place is the problem nothing else. Not even a sorry to those offended. Pathetic.

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 05:58 AM
Failure to take responsibility for merely making the video in the first place is the problem nothing else. Not even a sorry to those offended. Pathetic.

He graduated from the Whortiz proud boys school of come ping A+

Congrats papo

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 01:01 PM
Leave the man alone. He has paid for his mistake by somebody attempted to blackmail him.
Baby'D, get on with your life and don't look back. You have a whole life ahead of you to make the right choices and learn from the bad ones. Godspeed

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 02:44 PM
Poor guy I’m sure his gang will hook him up with a job at one of the local clubs or construction company or lugo can hook him up with his dealer

Unregistered
12-26-2019, 05:10 PM
Wonder we’re all his friends went. They all say move on good luck 👍.

Goes to show you once you’re gone you’ll never return

Unregistered
12-27-2019, 05:44 AM
You are as good as your last paycheck at the end of the day we are all numbers there is no “blue” and bs

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 08:32 PM
Is that baby doc or papa doc?

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 03:55 PM
Saw him the other day as a greeter at Walmart

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 04:58 PM
Baby’D was set up by Justin Garcia, Max iPad antd the Reyes Clowns. Moral of the story: watch your back with any of these individuals.

Baby’D will do just fine
Rooting for you Baby’D

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 12:55 AM
Baby’D was set up by Justin Garcia, Max iPad antd the Reyes Clowns. Moral of the story: watch your back with any of these individuals.

Baby’D will do just fine
Rooting for you Baby’D

Explained how he will do just fine , someone that didn't even had a high school diploma and was making over 100K as a supervisor eating in restaurants all day and traveling , someone that was fired by the chief went to arbitration and lost , let's be realistic and honest he was probably betrayed and is over for him, it all depends on how well he can adapt and overcome to his new reality ,he has a whole life ahead of him he shouldn't look back but just try to move forward perhaps destiny has other plans for him .

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 03:17 AM

Baby’D will do just fine
Rooting for you Baby’D

The rest of us were set up by ortiz and his lap dog lu-hoe WE DO GIVE A F@K ABOUT DIPSTEPSON