PDA

View Full Version : The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 01:12 PM
The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into the practices of the DADE county PBA. After receiving numerous complaints of sensitive information shared only with PBA attorneys being leaked the Bar began the investigation.
Client/attorney privileges are taken very serious the Bar posted and if if found to be in violation DADE lawyers could be disbarred and the PBA legal shut down.
Keep meticulous notes what you say to your lawyer and if that info gets out contact the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Another black eye for the PBA and the Department

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 01:47 PM
I find the leaks so disgusting. We can’t get away from the PBA soon enough. It has become a place for all POSs. Can’t even trust the PBA lawyers.

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 01:54 PM
I find the leaks so disgusting. We can’t get away from the PBA soon enough. It has become a place for all POSs. Can’t even trust the PBA lawyers.

More PLEA lies show’s desperation remember when the debate is lost the loser resorts to slander

Like the demonrats against trump

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 08:22 PM
It is disgusting to say the least. Many members are saying F that. I’m not talking to PBA rats.

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 08:59 PM
It is disgusting to say the least. Many members are saying F that. I’m not talking to PBA rats.

I called the pba once to ask a few questions about a scenario I was going through at work. The attorney was sarcastic and very rude about the situation. Two days later my sergeant makes a comment about people calling the pba to complain. A few days later he makes another comment to me so I ask what he’s talking about and pretty much told me word for word what I spoke to the pba attorney about. I never used them again.

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 09:01 PM
I called the pba once to ask a few questions about a scenario I was going through at work. The attorney was sarcastic and very rude about the situation. Two days later my sergeant makes a comment about people calling the pba to complain. A few days later he makes another comment to me so I ask what he’s talking about and pretty much told me word for word what I spoke to the pba attorney about. I never used them again.

If the attorney was rude and sarcastic it must have been Andrew Axelrod.

Unregistered
12-12-2019, 09:29 PM

You need to report this to the Florida Bar. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WORNG!

https://www-media.floridabar.org/uploads/2017/04/inquiry-complaint-form.pdf

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 12:45 AM
Or call the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 02:22 AM
Holy $hit and here I thought that Fiu was the only place that had the same issues. Where is the chief is in bed with the PBA and whatever is spoken with the attorneys gets back to the chief even before the call is ended. If the PBA was a vessel it would have sunk faster than the Titanic did being hit by an iceberg with all the rats and leaks is has.

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 10:23 AM
Holy $hit and here I thought that Fiu was the only place that had the same issues. Where is the chief is in bed with the PBA and whatever is spoken with the attorneys gets back to the chief even before the call is ended. If the PBA was a vessel it would have sunk faster than the Titanic did being hit by an iceberg with all the rats and leaks is has.

Desperate lies plea is bankrupt begged iupa for help iupa cannot even stand up to a unqualified low IQ sheriff at bso who continues to make them his beotch WTF makes them think they can represent us and our brothers and sisters at mdcr

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 10:35 AM
Desperate lies plea is bankrupt begged iupa for help iupa cannot even stand up to a unqualified low IQ sheriff at bso who continues to make them his beotch WTF makes them think they can represent us and our brothers and sisters at mdcr

You are so right. PBA call for a no confidence vote on the director and run a campaign to have him removed. Show us how strong you are!

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 12:23 PM
You are so right. PBA call for a no confidence vote on the director and run a campaign to have him removed. Show us how strong you are!

That is a great idea! But, pu$$ Steadman does have have a sack between his legs sufficient to call for a vote.

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 02:24 PM

Mayor wont remove his boy no matter what unless it cost him sn election u really want a director daniels???? Really ??? Perez must leave june 30 next year and has to burn 2 months big waste of time

Unregistered
12-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Mayor wont remove his boy no matter what unless it cost him sn election u really want a director daniels???? Really ??? Perez must leave june 30 next year and has to burn 2 months big waste of time

So let’s give up is what I’m hearing from the PBA. No fight. Nothing. Then why have the PBA? For a domino tournament that I don’t even attend?

Unregistered
12-14-2019, 01:43 PM
Absolutely True. A little bit ago, A co worker told me A certain Executive & another two members were in a full blown conversation ( wasn’t nice) in Doral about a certain wife. Guess what attorney was present during that trashing, you Guess it. PBA Lawyer, Among Morale, integrity, respect I guess there’s no privilege either when it comes to your attorney at that place. Those people are only interested in THEIR pocket!!

Unregistered
12-16-2019, 04:17 AM
Geee i wonder who your referring to, hmmmm Jenkins. He is always trashing her to his “confidants” then they go back & tell everyone else. Sad this is the same person who I see out with his son, Great example to his kid. His wife should snitch on her hide “incidents “ that have been rumored & embarrass his Sorry Ass. Wow. He is always trashing everyone on this department! And how he back stabs the same PBA! Focus on this contract & stop lying. Grab some morals on the way & check your ego at the door.

Unregistered
12-16-2019, 11:16 AM
So let’s give up is what I’m hearing from the PBA. No fight. Nothing. Then why have the PBA? For a domino tournament that I don’t even attend?

Even if we could remove the dancing queen the PBA shouldn't theres no reason tactically. Hes finally comong around backing up cops and reversing bad decisions on his way out. His replacement would go hard to prove a point so PBA dont listen to this old pba loser or plea loser !

Unregistered
12-16-2019, 01:45 PM
Even if we could remove the dancing queen the PBA shouldn't theres no reason tactically. Hes finally comong around backing up cops and reversing bad decisions on his way out. His replacement would go hard to prove a point so PBA dont listen to this old pba loser or plea loser !

I must admit I used to ridicule this writer (Steadman) because his writing skills are so damn bad. But, I am starting to feel sorry for him. I don’t think he can write any better. It’s the very best he can do.

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 05:16 PM
Leaks from PBA continues to plaque the PBA. PBA legal is a direct pipeline to brass. Beware what you say and to whom

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 06:24 PM
Leaks from PBA continues to plaque the PBA. PBA legal is a direct pipeline to brass. Beware what you say and to whom

Continued lies from plea-iupa-aflcio leftys

Since they cant sell their product the loser resorts to slander

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 06:31 PM
Continued lies from plea-iupa-aflcio leftys

Since they cant sell their product the loser resorts to slander

Pay attention to your off duty gig you greedy POS. We are not lying. And I can’t wait to see you cry when the vote takes place. Your luxury lifestyle paid for by the members is coming to an end.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 01:52 PM
Investigalion finds mishandling of certain cases causing leaks back to the administration (s).

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Investigalion finds mishandling of certain cases causing leaks back to the administration (s).

More fake news / lies by desperate losers

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:19 PM
Leaks have been an ongoing issue with the PBA. Doral, for example has had multiple leaks. David Greenwell and Doral Chief Organvidez we’re partners in a private business so it suspected that that’s the leak connection.
But, other departments have had similar issues. MIAMI Gardens is another and so are others.
So, BEWARE! The information you discuss with anyone from the PBA can also be leaked ruining your career.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 05:21 PM
Leaks have been an ongoing issue with the PBA. Doral, for example has had multiple leaks. David Greenwell and Doral Chief Organvidez we’re partners in a private business so it suspected that that’s the leak connection.
But, other departments have had similar issues. MIAMI Gardens is another and so are others.
So, BEWARE! The information you discuss with anyone from the PBA can also be leaked ruining your career.

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 01:01 AM
Facts are facts

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 01:22 PM
Facts are facts

Again fake news lies from the known losers!!!

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 01:31 PM

Who are you talking about. Go ahead join PLEA just ask the officer from south district that walked away from the PBA because they told him you have to be served with paperwork that you are being investigated. He didn’t like the answer, which by the way is the right answer, went to PLEA and PLEA tells him they can’t defend him anymore. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 01:33 PM

What your talking about here is not privileged information.

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 08:38 PM
If he was rude, then it was probably Andrew the head Attorney

Unregistered
01-28-2020, 11:50 PM
Florida Bar will be stripping a PBA attorney of the ability to practice law in the state of Florida do to leaking confidential information to administration resulting in termination and suspension of PBA members. This is all because Steadman instructed the attorney to rat on the officer so he can remain buddies with admin. BEWARE OF THE PBA!

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 12:02 AM
Florida Bar will be stripping a PBA attorney of the ability to practice law in the state of Florida do to leaking confidential information to administration resulting in termination and suspension of PBA members. This is all because Steadman instructed the attorney to rat on the officer so he can remain buddies with admin. BEWARE OF THE PBA!

Hey pscyho!!! No one cares moron! We have more important issues here than your BS!

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 12:18 AM
Hey pscyho!!! No one cares moron! We have more important issues here than your BS!

Well I see that your spelling and punctuation is correct so you must not be the PBA president! I bet your the PBA attorney that's about to be disbarred from practicing law. You shouldn't have listen to Steadman and rated out our fellow officers you piece of Sh.t! Enjoy your unemployment!

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 12:44 AM

Give an example skunk stripe head.

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 01:53 PM
Well I see that your spelling and punctuation is correct so you must not be the PBA president! I bet your the PBA attorney that's about to be disbarred from practicing law. You shouldn't have listen to Steadman and rated out our fellow officers you piece of Sh.t! Enjoy your unemployment!

More fake democrat lies the loser always resorts to slander when the argument is lost!

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 10:47 PM
I see you can’t give any example of having more important issues to discuss Steadman.

Unregistered
01-29-2020, 10:54 PM
I see nobody knows the difference between your and you’re in the 305.

Unregistered
01-30-2020, 12:28 AM
PBA got manny reguero off it was bs charge great attorney mike cornely

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 10:33 AM
PBA staff and attorneys are all rats! Beware what you say because it will be be reported to the administration. Thanks for nothing PBA.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 02:35 PM
They not only leak information to the administration of the various administrations, but they leak information to the State Attorneys Office.
They have an agreement that they [PBA] will tell the SAO when they will jump in and represent the officer.
That’s why the SAO has been prosecuting officers like never before.
Kathy Fernandez Rundle should give Steadman Stahl an award for his cooperation with her office by leaking information and not defending cops.

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 10:29 PM
More lies from iupa plea losers they cant sell their product so they lie like the democrats on trump

Unregistered
02-28-2020, 11:35 PM
More lies from iupa plea losers they cant sell their product so they lie like the democrats on trump

Steadman, you ain’t Trump so don’t even start that conversation.
I understand you trying to stop the dam from exploding but you cannot plug all the holes.

Unregistered
02-29-2020, 03:09 PM
The confidence and trust in PBA has been broken and is unrepairable! PBA = Rat

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:30 PM
What happened to the PBA? How can a once mighty organization that protected officers turn into a dismal malevolent organization? The only thing that has recently changed is the new PBA board so I believe that is the problem. Time to vote out the entire board for a fresh start. It's amazing how quickly poor leadership can drag down an organization!

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 02:47 PM
I am particularly surprised with Cris Hodges. I though he would be the guardian but turned out to be a dud.
I remember him questioning why the PBA was spending so much money on a complete wardrobe of shirts and then the PBA went out and bought more. Hodges remained silent.
They are like zombies. Whatever is told to them they accept. Not a single one asks please provide proof.
Steadman gave himself a salary which he claims was done 20 years ago which is a lie of major proportions but no one questions it.
The entire board must go. They need professional board members to keep this Stahl in check.

Unregistered
03-09-2020, 07:44 PM
What happened to the PBA? How can a once mighty organization that protected officers turn into a dismal malevolent organization? The only thing that has recently changed is the new PBA board so I believe that is the problem. Time to vote out the entire board for a fresh start. It's amazing how quickly poor leadership can drag down an organization!

Very valid point. pba did go down the drain once the new board took over!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 08:38 PM
They not only leak information to the administration of the various administrations, but they leak information to the State Attorneys Office.
They have an agreement that they [PBA] will tell the SAO when they will jump in and represent the officer.
That’s why the SAO has been prosecuting officers like never before.
Kathy Fernandez Rundle should give Steadman Stahl an award for his cooperation with her office by leaking information and not defending cops.

PBA's house is full of rats! You have been warned!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 09:35 PM

PBA is far better and more powerful now !!!

Unregistered
03-10-2020, 10:36 PM
PBA lawyers trying to mitigate damages for the violations found for the leaks discovered.

Unregistered
04-21-2020, 05:29 PM
FL bar decision may be coming sooner rather than later.

Unregistered
04-22-2020, 12:13 PM
I hope they disbar the PBA attorney(s) who violates the client attorney protections.

Unregistered
06-06-2020, 09:12 PM
Haven’t heard any updates lately. I guess all this virus and protest nonsense Is slowing things down considerably.

Unregistered
06-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Lithe virus definitely has slowed down everything. Even IRS extended the deadline yet again. So the Florida Bar is probably backed up as well

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Lithe virus definitely has slowed down everything. Even IRS extended the deadline yet again. So the Florida Bar is probably backed up as well

More fake news from PLEA! Los pobres.

Here’s a good one. Post the Florida Bar case number then. We would love to read about the complaint.

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 11:02 PM

Here’s a good one. Post the Florida Bar case number then. We would love to read about the complaint.

Still waiting PLEA!

Unregistered
06-09-2020, 11:16 PM

As you well know Steadman the Florida Bar investigations are not subject to public records. Nice try punk. Now, go out and protest along with the other scum of society.

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 12:30 AM
As you well know Steadman the Florida Bar investigations are not subject to public records. Nice try punk. Now, go out and protest along with the other scum of society.

As you obviously don’t know Domingo, the case number is.... not the investigation Gorda! Once again, your proven wrong and a liar Domingo! Keep up the great leadership you pathetic POS!

Unregistered
06-10-2020, 02:01 PM
As you obviously don’t know Domingo, the case number is.... not the investigation Gorda! Once again, your proven wrong and a liar Domingo! Keep up the great leadership you pathetic POS!

Still waiting Domingo!

Unregistered
06-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Still waiting Domingo!

Tic Toc Tic Toc we await your response Domingo. Again, more lies from PLEA.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 01:53 AM
Tic Toc Tic Toc we await your response Domingo. Again, more lies from PLEA.

Still waiting Domingo! Love how people can literally read thru your BS!

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Relax Steadman keep waiting.

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Relax Steadman keep waiting.

We have ALL the time in the world Domingo! But by your stalling, it only reiterates that you are a LIAR and unable to lead an organization due to your lies BUT we also continue to wait for your IG investigation to be finished! not to worry..... tic toc tic toc!

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 12:29 PM
We have ALL the time in the world Domingo! But by your stalling, it only reiterates that you are a LIAR and unable to lead an organization due to your lies BUT we also continue to wait for your IG investigation to be finished! not to worry..... tic toc tic toc!

Why does Domingo always put himself in a bad position by posting blatant lies and obviously unable to provide any proof?

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Why does Domingo always put himself in a bad position by posting blatant lies and obviously unable to provide any proof?

He can’t help himself. Once a pathological liar, always a liar. Plain and simple. Time to vote him out PLEA!

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 10:15 PM
He can’t help himself. Once a pathological liar, always a liar. Plain and simple. Time to vote him out PLEA!
Yes Steadman has always been a liar and continues to be one. But in his demented mind he thinks he’s smarter than the members and comes up with BS. Steadman has been exposed as the fraud that he is. Now, he blames everyone else’s as he runs for the hills

Unregistered
06-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Yes Steadman has always been a liar and continues to be one. But in his demented mind he thinks he’s smarter than the members and comes up with BS. Steadman has been exposed as the fraud that he is. Now, he blames everyone else’s as he runs for the hills

Si Claro Domingo! Lol love the grasping of straws embicil!!!

Only fraud is you in PLEA! How many years now have you been stealing from members?

By the way, what’s the case number on this BS post mr liar?

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 03:39 AM
2020-0069 is the number

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 01:33 PM
2020-0069 is the number

Once again, another fake post by PLEA. Just checked and it’s not even a real case number moron. At least take the time and verify something Domingo before you post it. Come on! Lol

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 06:10 PM
Once again, another fake post by PLEA. Just checked and it’s not even a real case number moron. At least take the time and verify something Domingo before you post it. Come on! Lol

Did you expect anything less from Domingo? At least type a 2019 case number since that’s when supposedly the allegation was filed moron! Woooooooooooooow!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 06:47 PM
Steadman, if you don’t care I don’t care. So, if something happens it happens. If nothing comes of it then there is no issue.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 07:08 PM
Steadman, if you don’t care I don’t care. So, if something happens it happens. If nothing comes of it then there is no issue.

Aw!!! Domingo got his vagina hurt. No one cares moron! That’s the point but since you continuously post lies we will ALWAYS call you out on them. Hence, your nothing more than a POS liar BUT your time is coming to end soon Gorda!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 08:05 PM
Aw!!! Domingo got his vagina hurt. No one cares moron! That’s the point but since you continuously post lies we will ALWAYS call you out on them. Hence, your nothing more than a POS liar BUT your time is coming to end soon Gorda!

This is awesome!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 09:42 PM

Blah, Blah, Blah is all I hear you saying Steadman. If there is a lair amongst us it’s without doubt, or debate, you. Steadman we’ve proven time and again that you are a fraud. From fraudulent posts, fraudulent claims, to fraudulent pictures, you are a fraud. But there more- you are dumb as shit. You must have had or still have some learning deficiencies because you make the same mistake over and over.
So, keep talking crap. At least you entertain me. Love and kisses sweetheart.

Unregistered
06-13-2020, 10:55 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah is all I hear you saying Steadman. If there is a lair amongst us it’s without doubt, or debate, you. Steadman we’ve proven time and again that you are a fraud. From fraudulent posts, fraudulent claims, to fraudulent pictures, you are a fraud. But there more- you are dumb as shit. You must have had or still have some learning deficiencies because you make the same mistake over and over.
So, keep talking crap. At least you entertain me. Love and kisses sweetheart.

Problem for you Domingo is that we are posting facts and debunk you and PLEA. God your spending time on this site and not communicating with your members. Love you more mi negro Gordo!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 03:01 PM
The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into the practices of the DADE county PBA. After receiving numerous complaints of sensitive information shared only with PBA attorneys being leaked the Bar began the investigation.
Client/attorney privileges are taken very serious the Bar posted and if if found to be in violation DADE lawyers could be disbarred and the PBA legal shut down.
Keep meticulous notes what you say to your PBA lawyer and if that info gets out contact the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 11:58 PM
Keep meticulous notes what you say to your PBA lawyer and if that info gets out contact the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Again, Domingo and PLEA. What’s the case number for this investigation. Here’s a little hint. EVERYTIME a case is initiated, a case number is generated. Until you post it, your full of shit! Bye bye Felicia! Lol

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 03:19 PM
Again, Domingo and PLEA. What’s the case number for this investigation. Here’s a little hint. EVERYTIME a case is initiated, a case number is generated. Until you post it, your full of shit! Bye bye Felicia! Lol

Domingo is the only one the believes any of these posts. Thats what happens when your delusional and under IG investigation!

Unregistered
06-15-2020, 10:07 PM
Domingo is the only one the believes any of these posts. Thats what happens when your delusional and under IG investigation!

Domingo is in his own little world! Kind of like soon to be prison!

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 12:00 AM
Still waiting Domingo on that fictional case number! All talk and clearly smoke and mirrors from PLEA. This is EXACTLY what PLEA members get from Domingo.

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 01:04 AM
Still waiting Domingo on that fictional case number! All talk and clearly smoke and mirrors from PLEA. This is EXACTLY what PLEA members get from Domingo.

Don’t hold your breathe for Domingo!!!! He’s coming up with another stupid post! Lol

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 02:53 AM
Domingo is nothing more than a liar. Pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder why is wife left him.

Unregistered
06-16-2020, 11:46 AM
Domingo is nothing more than a liar. Pathetic excuse for a human being. No wonder why is wife left him.

Steadman you are the last person on this earth to talk about women.
You beat your first wife which she divorced you. Your baby momma, a drug addict, wasn’t being satisfied by your stinky lazy ass and she slept with your best friend because he knew how to satisfy a woman. She enjoyed every minute with him. He gave her what you couldn’t. Then you beat her too. Then you denied your China’s being yours until DNA proved otherwise.
Now,’you switched to an alcoholic chick who has slept with more men than most hookers do. She has a bunch of kids from unknown fathers. That cooch must be sloppy as hell. And it’s got to smell like a sewer.

So, your taste in women hasn’t been something to brag about. Your treatment of women is nothing to write about. And your ability to satisfy a woman is something no woman wants.
Steadman, you are a fraud, even with women.

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 01:04 AM
You beat your first wife which she divorced you. Your baby momma, a drug addict, wasn’t being satisfied by your stinky lazy ass and she slept with your best friend because he knew how to satisfy a woman. She enjoyed every minute with him. He gave her what you couldn’t. Then you beat her too. Then you denied your China’s being yours until DNA proved otherwise.
Now,’you switched to an alcoholic chick who has slept with more men than most hookers do. She has a bunch of kids from unknown fathers. That cooch must be sloppy as hell. And it’s got to smell like a sewer.

So, your taste in women hasn’t been something to brag about. Your treatment of women is nothing to write about. And your ability to satisfy a woman is something no woman wants.

Wow! Tremendo imagination Domingo! You should write a book! Actually you will when your sitting in jail! Toma!

Unregistered
06-17-2020, 04:48 PM
Wow! Tremendo imagination Domingo! You should write a book! Actually you will when your sitting in jail! Toma!

Back to the top!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 10:11 AM
Back to the top!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 02:49 PM

Speaking of fraud Domingo, what’s the imaginary case number to yet another false allegation of this thread? Still waiting Gorda!

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 03:42 PM
Speaking of fraud Domingo, what’s the imaginary case number to yet another false allegation of this thread? Still waiting Gorda!

If I had Made the complaint and they had given me a case number I would publish it. But, since the complaint came from a PBA member, you may need to ask them.

Unregistered
06-18-2020, 06:24 PM
If I had Made the complaint and they had given me a case number I would publish it. But, since the complaint came from a PBA member, you may need to ask them.

Again, more lies. ALL complaints are posted on the date of the complaint moron! Try to at least learn the basics before posting lies. It may help you in your future endeavors Domingo. We are trying to help you. If you like, you can meet us at the Ale House to further discuss this and other issues your PLEA members have mentioned on this site! Lol

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Again, more lies. ALL complaints are posted on the date of the complaint moron! Try to at least learn the basics before posting lies. It may help you in your future endeavors Domingo. We are trying to help you. If you like, you can meet us at the Ale House to further discuss this and other issues your PLEA members have mentioned on this site! Lol

Same table we met at when you needed my help to backstab your godfather? Tell me the date and time.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 03:22 PM
Same table we met at when you needed my help to backstab your godfather? Tell me the date and time.

We can meet once you give us your fictitious case number for this BS post. We just LOVE calling you out on your lies Domingo. How’s that IG investigation going? Why no comment?

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 04:52 PM
We can meet once you give us your fictitious case number for this BS post. We just LOVE calling you out on your lies Domingo. How’s that IG investigation going? Why no comment?

Another Bs thread created by PLEA and Domingo. What a joke of an organization you PLEAons are.

Unregistered
06-20-2020, 11:11 PM
Another Bs thread created by PLEA and Domingo. What a joke of an organization you PLEAons are.

It’s comical that PLEA even thinks we believe any of the posts on this site! LOL!

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 01:11 AM
It’s comical that PLEA even thinks we believe any of the posts on this site! LOL!

That’s why PLEA is a joke!

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 09:17 PM

Still waiting on your imaginary case number Domingo! We just love proving you wrong!