PDA

View Full Version : Temp tony is a disgrace

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
Another proud day for BSO! Anyone who supports this clown is a complete azzhole!
Hopefully, someone has know how to post the video.

Unregistereditwas
12-02-2019, 08:14 PM
First, before anyone calls me an Israel bootlicker, let me just say, I was dancing in the streets when he was removed from office. And, if I had a voice between Tony or Israel(Polan,Dale,Kinsey,Shultz,Harrington,Apel,Pu sins) I would take Tony. However, Tony has become a complete embarrassmen and clown, acting like a street thug. I just hope next august doesn't return one of these two losers.

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 08:18 PM
First, before anyone calls me an Israel bootlicker, let me just say, I was dancing in the streets when he was removed from office. And, if I had a voice between Tony or Israel(Polan,Dale,Kinsey,Shultz,Harrington,Apel,Pu sins) I would take Tony. However, Tony has become a complete embarrassmen and clown, acting like a street thug. I just hope next august doesn't return one of these two losers.

Bootlicker!!! Sorry, had to do it lol....I hear ya....Israel did that disgusting running man video, which made me want to vomit.

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
Another proud day for BSO! Anyone who supports this clown is a complete azzhole!

What did you expect typical monkey!

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 11:12 PM
Just when the place couldnt get any more ghetto. The hood rats are in full glory watching one of their own as da sheriff!

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 11:16 PM

Relax guy, he was dancing to reggae music. I mean he looks like and clown, but at least pompano drug dealer T dawg didn’t rap at his swearing in ceremony. Just different clowns

Unregistered
12-02-2019, 11:32 PM
So how do you explain this iff dc out grabbing his privates while dancing in uniform? We are supposed to be law enforcement professionals and the leader should be the one setting the bar for conduct. When your leader acts like this in front of a crowd, what can one expect from the rank and file? Can you imagine a police commissioner from NY, LA, Atlanta, Boston or any other city acting like this???? This is a complete joke and our agency is worse now than under Israel and nobody thought that was possible

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:11 AM
So how do you explain this iff dc out grabbing his privates while dancing in uniform? We are supposed to be law enforcement professionals and the leader should be the one setting the bar for conduct. When your leader acts like this in front of a crowd, what can one expect from the rank and file? Can you imagine a police commissioner from NY, LA, Atlanta, Boston or any other city acting like this???? This is a complete joke and our agency is worse now than under Israel and nobody thought that was possible

There was a viral video not too long ago of a NYPD officer dirty dancing with some girl at the Puerto Rican parade. The officer was severely disciplined and yet our incompetent sheriff is dancing around a stage gyrating his hips like a monkey and it's all in good fun....absolutely ridiculous....such hypocrites!

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Is there a way to post a link to video without monkeying things up?

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:49 AM
Video of the dance -

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1004802063215387

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:15 AM
I'm all for community engagement, butbthis is just over the edge. Reggae music isnt a form of music to be performed by a public official. Disgusting.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Stop the video at 6 seconds
Unbelievable

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:25 AM
That's exactly what you get in Broward County....from the Sheriff himself, to the head of the school board, clerk of the court, etc etc....just a bunch of animals that would power in Broward because the stupid, azzhole Democrats keep voting them in.
I'm surprised no one aka boot licker has posted a rebuttal to all these negative posts saying the usual, "come on guys, the sheriff is just dancing for goodness sake and trying to be one with the people" to which I reply, "yep that's the problem, we're supposed to be an example for the people, not a f'ing animal like them".....seriously disgusting....and thank you to the person who posted the video.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3075395]Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
Hopefully, someone has know how to post the video

.[/VIDEO-201.3gp

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:33 AM
That's exactly what you get in Broward County....from the Sheriff himself, to the head of the school board, clerk of the court, etc etc....just a bunch of animals that would power in Broward because the stupid, azzhole Democrats keep voting them in.
I'm surprised no one aka boot licker has posted a rebuttal to all these negative posts saying the usual, "come on guys, the sheriff is just dancing for goodness sake and trying to be one with the people" to which I reply, "yep that's the problem, we're supposed to be an example for the people, not a f'ing animal like them".....seriously disgusting....and thank you to the person who posted the video.

You all wanted a new Sheriff you all got one. Keep listening to the Parkland people 😂 let’s see what happens next.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 03:50 AM
Scott Israel 2.0 for sure.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 03:51 AM
I thought the running man video was bad, but I am lost for words. To say he is a disgrace is an understatement more like a complete embarrassment.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 03:54 AM
Funny part is he claimed he wasn’t a politician. He changed parties day one and has done nothing but campaign. Can’t wait to see next round of promotions. Maybe we can see a dance then as well.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 03:59 AM
Video of the dance -

WTF is this about???

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 08:33 AM
WTF is this about???

It's a direct reflection of the kind of person TT is as a sheriff. A complete and utter buffoon.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 11:27 AM
It's a direct reflection of the kind of person TT is as a sheriff. A complete and utter buffoon.

We will not vote for him, end of story.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Mamamonkey!

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Mamamonkey!

Bababoohay! Babamonkey!

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Bababoohay! Babamonkey!

Our vote is for Israel to come back.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Our vote is for Israel to come back.

Obviously written by someone who had a no show job.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Obviously written by someone who had a no show job.
Or.....somebody a lot smarter than you.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Imagine when the rest of America gets to witness this buffoon in action. Not to mention Scottys Candy and nuts, amazing leader! And gay freak deputies kissing each other in uniform. Then, uniformed sheriff and lick boys throwing fecal covered candy to the butt pirates in wilton manors, deputies azzzskissing and dancing the worm in uniform! All on camera.
TT THINKS he is Uganda army colonel sweating up his too tight shiney uniform. Too disgusting. I said good morning. What's inside that giant PUMPKIN shaped head???? At least he didn't throw his poo at the crowd again!

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Imagine when the rest of America gets to witness this buffoon in action. Not to mention Scottys Candy and nuts, amazing leader! And gay freak deputies kissing each other in uniform. Then, uniformed sheriff and lick boys throwing fecal covered candy to the butt pirates in wilton manors, deputies azzzskissing and dancing the worm in uniform! All on camera.
TT THINKS he is Uganda army colonel sweating up his too tight shiney uniform. Too disgusting. I said good morning. What's inside that giant PUMPKIN shaped head???? At least he didn't throw his poo at the crowd again!

Lol @ Uganda army colonel comment....Idi Amin, except 100x more stupid.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 03:30 PM
Lol @ Uganda army colonel comment....Idi Amin, except 100x more stupid.
Army colonel ,then General ,then President for life idi Amin dada, tortured his political enemies , danced and flirted with the women's of Uganda in his sweaty green uniform with six stars!!!!!
When he was overthrown, they found his stank azz Z dungeon fridge filled with human LEFT overs! Sound familiar??

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Seems like he has bad advisors just as Israel did. Benny, keep up the good work!
Picture that dance video with the song jungle boogie playing.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Sorry dude but I really don’t think she qualifies as a trophy wife. BSO has a good vision plan, you might want to get a vision check up.

You are correct but to a black man, a 300lb white woman is a trophy....I should have made myself clearer.

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 04:02 PM
Temporary Tony is not fit for office. As much as I hate Mumbles Andrew Pollock is the only one to blame for this monkey. We need a real Sheriff and Israel and Tony aren’t the option.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 05:10 AM
My question to you is, what would the Governor think about a Florida Sheriff in full uniform, badge and gun, grabbing his balls and man junk in full view of a crowd made up of VERY young children? Especially if he hand picked the sweaty goon for Sheriff of Broward County?

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 05:19 AM
Send an email to the governor's office , or letter to every Florida representative stating date of his LEWD act . If ANY other employee did that crotch grab, TT would fire his azz z withoutl pay and criminal charges. Include the video OR a still from the video.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 05:30 AM
Video of the dance -

I'm trying to send video to Governors email! I did file a complaint ! If you watch that video he is pointing at people in the audience than grabbing his crotch.
What do the little kids in the audiences think, if you can please send a video of this to the State Ethics Committee.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 01:26 PM
He was never fitted for Sheriff. Next month the campaign will get serious.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 02:00 PM
He was never fitted for Sheriff. Next month the campaign will get serious.

He was never qualified or fit to be a deputy, let alone the sheriff. Desantis has been in denial every since he put this joke in here. Desantis needs to be voted out of office for his utter incompetence in this matter.

Temporary tool bag doesn’t even know the law or have any respect for it. How can anyone this ignorant carry out the duties of a sheriff? The simple truthful answer, they can’t.

Unregistered
12-31-2019, 06:59 PM
Just when the place couldnt get any more ghetto. The hood rats are in full glory watching one of their own as da sheriff!

And firing white employees without hesitation