PDA

View Full Version : So what does Scott Israel say in his first debate?

Unregisteredinsistant
11-25-2019, 04:05 PM
Obviously there will be at least one or two sheriff candidate debates before the primary. What will Scott Israel say?

-I'm an established leader who knows how to put round circles in round wholes. Remember that one? Should I make a list of everyones failures who he hired? he will be laughed out of the room if he mentions one Fort Lauderdale guy. Or Jan Jordan.

-I'm going to de-politicize the agency, the days of the good old boy network are gone. Remember that one?

-I'm the only one who has the experience to run this agency. Another statement that will get him laughed out of the room.

Ok, I can go on and on. But really, what is he going to say, that he gave out more food than any other sheriff. More bicycles for kids at Christmas? I am going to these debates just to see Scott Israel make a complete fool of himself. Not to mention the Parkland families that will be there asking questions. I would bet my house on it that Ken Jenne tells him not to show up.

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 04:20 PM
“I’m a former SWAT Commander🤣

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 06:36 PM
As he yelled at the PSB, I don’t care about the green, I only care about Scott J Israel, and that’s all you all need to care about, yelling in a big staff meeting, remember fired Scott J Israel?

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Obviously there will be at least one or two sheriff candidate debates before the primary. What will Scott Israel say?

-I'm an established leader who knows how to put round circles in round wholes. Remember that one? Should I make a list of everyones failures who he hired? he will be laughed out of the room if he mentions one Fort Lauderdale guy. Or Jan Jordan.

-I'm going to de-politicize the agency, the days of the good old boy network are gone. Remember that one?

-I'm the only one who has the experience to run this agency. Another statement that will get him laughed out of the room.

Ok, I can go on and on. But really, what is he going to say, that he gave out more food than any other sheriff. More bicycles for kids at Christmas? I am going to these debates just to see Scott Israel make a complete fool of himself. Not to mention the Parkland families that will be there asking questions. I would bet my house on it that Ken Jenne tells him not to show up.

How about I will lead you like lions!!!😄

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 09:00 PM
“ I Have confidence that Team Israel will win the 2020 election easily because I am the rightful Sheriff of Broward County, with that being said just ignore the fact that I am currently attempting to Sue the Governor and anyone else involved in my Constitutional removal because like I said I am so confident Im going to win in 2020”

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 11:12 PM
“I’m a former SWAT Commander🤣

I like Candies and Will Fondle your Nuts for a Vote.

Unregistered
11-26-2019, 12:49 AM
It no longer matters who you golf with was another claim to fame😉

Unregistered
11-29-2019, 05:26 AM
Who gives a crap

Unregistered
11-29-2019, 05:44 AM
Scott and his losers, Goldberg, Patti Lynn, Michael Albetta, Wayne Barton and Ray Rapaglia all need to get a wake call! Scott will lose his next court battle and not make it to the primaries!

Unregistered
11-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Scott and his losers, Goldberg, Patti Lynn, Michael Albetta, Wayne Barton and Ray Rapaglia all need to get a wake call! Scott will lose his next court battle and not make it to the primaries!
You are really sick. We all know you are the only one idiot that goes in this forum and tries to bash Scott. It's so obvious it's comical. Everyone knows Scott's going to win this election so calm your little ass down. Im confident Scott will also win his law suit against DeSantis and the Senate as well for due process. Doesn't matter what you think,. Scott Israel will win as expected.

Unregistered
11-30-2019, 02:03 PM
You are really sick. We all know you are the only one idiot that goes in this forum and tries to bash Scott. It's so obvious it's comical. Everyone knows Scott's going to win this election so calm your little ass down. Im confident Scott will also win his law suit against DeSantis and the Senate as well for due process. Doesn't matter what you think,. Scott Israel will win as expected.

We see you off your meds again so please STFU.

Unregistered
11-30-2019, 03:25 PM
The old lady wants me to hang the Christmas lights on the house today. I haven't decided who i'm voting for in 2020 By any chance is the old community outreach team driving around Broward without anything to do today? I'd be happy to listen to how voters were disenfranchised from someone up on a ladder.

Unregistered
11-30-2019, 06:30 PM

It won't be long before you feel like a complete idiot. I am most certainly not the one your response was directed at, but I can unequivocally say that there's a lot more people on this forum that dislike Scotty, and will not be voting for him than you think, unlike your small group of "we". You most certainly have to be one of his overly paid civilian employees that no longer has a take home car, and is in desperate need of a paycheck.
Start looking elsewhere for employment.