PDA

View Full Version : Grow up!! The nonsense needs to stop!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 12:59 PM
BSO is a highly respected, professional organization made up of highly trained, intelligent people. The bashing on here needs to stop! We need to show the nation that we are proud and strong.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 01:52 PM
BSO is a highly respected, professional organization made up of highly trained, intelligent people. The bashing on here needs to stop! We need to show the nation that we are proud and strong.

BSO is the most incompetent agency in the nation. With all the political promotions and the advancement of brain dead sycophants, the only way to get respect is mass firings of these individuals!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 01:54 PM

We use to be! It all starts with a good and strong leader. We haven't had one of those in a long time, which is why we are where we are. Isreal and Tony have destroyed BSO. I'm not saying Lamberti was any better, just that they took it to a new level.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 01:57 PM

STFU you little p*ssy batch. If we want to be miserable and talk shit we will. Get off the website if you don't like it.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 02:32 PM
STFU you little p*ssy batch. If we want to be miserable and talk shit we will. Get off the website if you don't like it.

Don't be so hangry! I will give you a hug but I can't be responsible for my roaming hands.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 02:34 PM
I SAID THIS NEEDS TO STOP, oops I MEAN GOOD MORNING, oh hell I don’t know what I mean I’m just a political appointment I have no clue what I’m doing!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 04:31 PM
While I applaud the sentiment that members of the BSO should shut up and soldier on, it is just never going to happen. This agency has been composed of back-biting opportunists since 1915. While most LEAs suffer from the same problems, most keep it in-house and private. Since Leo Affairs began hosting a BSO forum, it has just gone public. Every malcontent can now air their "complaints, in a more or less anonymous manner. This forum has been and still is rife with unsubstantiated slurs and slanders against members of the agency. We are treated to who is sleeping with who, who is sleeping on the job, who is having an affair, who shouldn't have gotten promoted and how bad the command staff is. And, then, because this is a public forum, you get all of the anti-cop wienies, the political activists, and others trying to bring down the department.

The BSO has a lot of hard working, intelligent, dedicated employees. But, apparently there is a group which simply has too much time on their hands.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 06:47 PM
BSO is the most incompetent agency in the nation. With all the political promotions and the advancement of brain dead sycophants, the only way to get respect is mass firings of these individuals!

The countless promotions of unqualified people has ruined this agency. The two Sgt’s running this circus are unable and unwilling to fix it .

We need a new candidate 🤔

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 07:33 PM
While I applaud the sentiment that members of the BSO should shut up and soldier on, it is just never going to happen. This agency has been composed of back-biting opportunists since 1915. While most LEAs suffer from the same problems, most keep it in-house and private. Since Leo Affairs began hosting a BSO forum, it has just gone public. Every malcontent can now air their "complaints, in a more or less anonymous manner. This forum has been and still is rife with unsubstantiated slurs and slanders against members of the agency. We are treated to who is sleeping with who, who is sleeping on the job, who is having an affair, who shouldn't have gotten promoted and how bad the command staff is. And, then, because this is a public forum, you get all of the anti-cop wienies, the political activists, and others trying to bring down the department.

The BSO has a lot of hard working, intelligent, dedicated employees. But, apparently there is a group which simply has too much time on their hands.

Exactly on the money. You sound like an intelligent, happy person. I, too am so happy to be working for a great agency run by exemplary leadership. All these angry, bitter people posting in here need to pack up and move on!!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 08:52 PM
Exactly on the money. You sound like an intelligent, happy person. I, too am so happy to be working for a great agency run by exemplary leadership. All these angry, bitter people posting in here need to pack up and move on!!

I had to post this because my mouth still hurts from my new braces.

Unregisteredtadayonone
11-19-2019, 08:59 PM
If you look at the Forums on this blog, you would see how bad it really is here at BSO. This agency is the most active department on this blog. It's embarrassing when you think there are agencies like NYPD and LAPD, who show almost no activity on their forum. It is obvious there is a major problem with BSO. Al Lamberti was a horrible sheriff who didn't deserve to be reelected. But Scott Israel, had to be the worst sheriff ever to sit on the 5th floor.

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 09:36 PM

Can you present your proof that BSO has been a group of back biting opportunists since 1915 to 1945 let's say? JUST Facts and documented incidents please Leave the hearsay to those puzzeee democrats in Congress !

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 10:46 PM
If you look at the Forums on this blog, you would see how bad it really is here at BSO. This agency is the most active department on this blog. It's embarrassing when you think there are agencies like NYPD and LAPD, who show almost no activity on their forum. It is obvious there is a major problem with BSO. Al Lamberti was a horrible sheriff who didn't deserve to be reelected. But Scott Israel, had to be the worst sheriff ever to sit on the 5th floor.

The only problem at BSO is the lack of pride and integrity by certain deputies.
The facts are we have the best sheriff in Broward County and some of the most talented command staff in the nation. We also have some terrific deputies with the exception of a few rotten apples that our tremendous Sheriff has quickly and efficiently terminated.
How lucky we are to be working here!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 11:11 PM
I SAID THIS NEEDS TO STOP, oops I MEAN GOOD MORNING, oh hell I don’t know what I mean I’m just a political appointment I have no clue what I’m doing!

Your FIRED the hell with the FACTS!!!

Unregistered
11-19-2019, 11:12 PM
Your FIRED the hell with the FACTS!!!

Wait let’s see what Parkland says first. We will leave it up to them.

Unregistered
11-20-2019, 04:08 AM

LOL, no you don't get to falsly spin my words.

The leadership of the BSO has run the gamut from mediocre to horrendous, for the last quarter century. But, you know what? There are a whole bunch of LEAs spread out all across the state of Florida. If people do not like working for the BSO, they are free to go elsewhere.

But, what many of the people on this forum have done. for several years now, is make charges, some of them libelous, concerning individuals who work there. We get complaints about the appearance, eating and dating habits as well as complaint concerning promotions, of lack of them. Now, if a deputy sheriff does not have the cajones to stand up and air their complaints to their superiors or the union reps, well, that is not someone I would want watching my back on the street.

Unregistered
11-20-2019, 04:17 AM
Can you present your proof that BSO has been a group of back biting opportunists since 1915 to 1945 let's say? JUST Facts and documented incidents please Leave the hearsay to those puzzeee democrats in Congress !

Not exactly. However, I refer you the book, Out Of The Muck. It is a pretty good account of the history of the agency. I notice that you cut off the time you want for the documentation. Now, not only would it be nearly impossible to provide any documentation that far back, but most of the backbiting was not done in writing or otherwise documented. But, if you have ever been in LE, you know that LEAs are riddled with cliches and gossips and people, within the agencies, who make all kinds of spurious charges and complaints and information about other members of the agency. Have dinner with a LEO of the opposite sex and the next day there will be rumors of a torrid affair in progress.

I suggest that you interview some of the current and former members of the BSO, to get your information. They will conform exactly what i have said.

Unregistered
11-20-2019, 09:31 AM
Don't be so hangry! I will give you a hug but I can't be responsible for my roaming hands.

lol
carebear is here!!

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 01:23 AM

The leadership of the BSO has run the gamut from mediocre to horrendous, for the last quarter century. But, you know what? There are a whole bunch of LEAs spread out all across the state of Florida. If people do not like working for the BSO, they are free to go elsewhere.

But, what many of the people on this forum have done. for several years now, is make charges, some of them libelous, concerning individuals who work there. We get complaints about the appearance, eating and dating habits as well as complaint concerning promotions, of lack of them. Now, if a deputy sheriff does not have the cajones to stand up and air their complaints to their superiors or the union reps, well, that is not someone I would want watching my back on the street.

Oh you go girl, snap!! BSO has some really negative people and they really need to be thankful they have a great career. Turn the frown upside down and get jiggy wit it.
Girl power!

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 01:26 AM

You go girl! Snap, high and low!! BSO is a great place to work and y'all need to be thankful you have such a great career. Plus, the negativity needs to go!! Turn the frown upside down!!

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 02:44 AM
The facts are we have the best sheriff in Broward County and some of the most talented command staff in the nation. We also have some terrific deputies with the exception of a few rotten apples that our tremendous Sheriff has quickly and efficiently terminated.

Yup, some of the most talented..... 95% of our command could not hold their rank in any other dept !!! We are a joke at best. The current command has the best intentions but bumpy head is an emperor, not a leader. Sgt’s to captains, captains to majors work cannot work where they are assigned

How does a Sgt Who fails a LT’s test get promoted to Capt? There is no rhyme or reason for half that is punixx x hfe guy

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 04:10 AM

GOOD MORNING my misguided friend, you are probably one of the magic wanded supporting TT's decision and I'm on with that. You should support him since you placed all of your eggs in one basket. The lack of pride and integrity flows from the top down. TT is the king that locks himself behind closed doors on the 5th floor all day and doesn't listen to reason, why you ask, because he's the boss. I will however say you are correct, we do have the best sheriff in Broward County, but only because he is the only sheriff in Broward County. We do have a lot of deputies at this agency that could go anywhere and be great. As for our "tremendous" sheriff he has made some POOR decisions and we all know it. The problem is he's not man enough to step back and say, you know what, I could have done better, let's fix it. Again, why does he think like that you ask (another great question), because he thinks it would make him look weak. What he doesn't realize is, it takes a stronger leader to admit they were wrong and fix the problem, then it does to do whatever they can to justify what they did. Bad news, good news: bad news is the election will be here before we know it, good news is the election will be here soon and we will have a new sheriff.

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 11:21 AM
GOOD MORNING my misguided friend, you are probably one of the magic wanded supporting TT's decision and I'm on with that. You should support him since you placed all of your eggs in one basket. The lack of pride and integrity flows from the top down. TT is the king that locks himself behind closed doors on the 5th floor all day and doesn't listen to reason, why you ask, because he's the boss. I will however say you are correct, we do have the best sheriff in Broward County, but only because he is the only sheriff in Broward County. We do have a lot of deputies at this agency that could go anywhere and be great. As for our "tremendous" sheriff he has made some POOR decisions and we all know it. The problem is he's not man enough to step back and say, you know what, I could have done better, let's fix it. Again, why does he think like that you ask (another great question), because he thinks it would make him look weak. What he doesn't realize is, it takes a stronger leader to admit they were wrong and fix the problem, then it does to do whatever they can to justify what they did. Bad news, good news: bad news is the election will be here before we know it, good news is the election will be here soon and we will have a new sheriff.

I'm not your friend if you're going to have such a negative nancy attitude!
Let's break apart your response:
I do not work on the 5th floor. I do work very hard on the main floor of the psb processing data.
As far as OUR tremendous leader, Sheriff Tony, we all need to lock together to support him. My husband and I saw a very stupid movie called "the human centipede" but there was a lesson to be learned from that horrible movie......we all need to support each other!
One last thing...Sheriff Tony is an honorable, good man and he is here to stay.

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 12:58 PM

BSO's forum is the most active because Ken Jenne started hiring young deputies and putting them through the academy. Prior sheriff's hired mostly experienced officers from other agencies whom had already become seasoned. BSO now has a bunch of babies that only see their employment as a means to a paycheck. No proactive police work and the district detectives all suck. BSO has an attitude which rubs all city departments the wrong way. Keep complaining on here and nothing will change. You bunch of immature babies. It's not the leadership, it's you deputies. You will never be happy regardless of who the sheriff is. You just need to grow up!

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Why should we stop? This forum is fun, bso is fully retarded! Love every minute of it.

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 09:28 PM
I'm not your friend if you're going to have such a negative nancy attitude!
Let's break apart your response:
I do not work on the 5th floor. I do work very hard on the main floor of the psb processing data.
As far as OUR tremendous leader, Sheriff Tony, we all need to lock together to support him. My husband and I saw a very stupid movie called "the human centipede" but there was a lesson to be learned from that horrible movie......we all need to support each other!
One last thing...Sheriff Tony is an honorable, good man and he is here to stay.

Wow, I am speechless. You truly are retarded if you think pumpkin head is honorable.

Unregistered
11-21-2019, 10:11 PM
Wow, I am speechless. You truly are retarded if you think pumpkin head is honorable.

If you work for BSO and love this place that should be aborted, you are full blown delusional. Ha ha ha @ I am speechless