11-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Sheriff marceno 86%
Coach Ray 11%
Leavans 3%
Margin of error 1%

Is that for indictment?

Unregistered
11-11-2019, 08:37 PM
You may possibly get charged for what you did to that girl making her fake a pregnancy. Will see after the election if you spend any time or not. We are definitely going to get in your pocket though.We know you don’t have much but will get whatever we can!
We have the best firm in town and one of our supporters owns it.
You boys made it so easy 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
11-11-2019, 10:17 PM
You may possibly get charged for what you did to that girl making her fake a pregnancy. Will see after the election if you spend any time or not. We are definitely going to get in your pocket though.We know you don’t have much but will get whatever we can!
We have the best firm in town and one of our supporters owns it.
You boys made it so easy 😂😂😂😂😂

Option 1 Just cuz the former real sheriff's wife works there doesn't make 'em the best.
Check their record on criminal cases, they don't handle that low life debauchery.

Option 2 And if you mean that other firm where the boy trying to be his papa works, ask the commish how he made
out using him. Private pay out was a suuuuuurprise suuuuuuprise suuuuuurprise.
Never mind he's got his own cases to battle so the lights stay on.

Option 3 Use Holloway like the anointed sheriff's pops did in Collier, its free.
Joker we know the truth about u

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Leavens continues to grow in the polls, up from 3.6 % to 3.7%. At this pace he has a chance in 2048.

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 11:57 AM
“Stand for what is right , even if your standing alone”. Quote from Leavens at the parade. He's not standing alone, he had Robert Forrest and his wife. You will know who this is, I was standing near the McDonalds and wouldn’t wave back. They announced you and nobody cheered, was very embarrassing.

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 12:41 PM
I seen you MS, you don’t scare us. Your very unprofessional and will be fired the day I’m your Sheriff.

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Well I sure dont have anything to worry about for next 8 years.
That is a guarantee
You are the laughing stock of this town
Who had the bright idea that you should run???

Unregistered
11-12-2019, 06:34 PM
I’m so used to people laughing at me it didn’t faze me!
Whenever I tell people I’m running for sheriff I always get a good laugh out of people

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Why are you so consumed, with what anyone else is doing, if your candidate has all the money and all the votes ?
Ooops, I forgot he will soon be indicted on an array of state & federal charges, so it's really irrelevant how much he has in his campaign fund, he will probably be in JAIL by election time !!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 04:25 PM
Here’s a fun fact, over 65,000 likes/followers on Lee County Sheriffs Office Facebook. So much positive feedback from the community and for Sheriff Marceno. How’s your Facebook going Leavens?

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 04:27 PM
Standing ovation for Sheriff Marceno at North Fort Myers Rotary. Nobody knew he had an opponent!!!

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 05:45 PM
Standing ovation for Sheriff Marceno at North Fort Myers Rotary. Nobody knew he had an opponent!!!

Sheriff is no Dummy, why do you think he hired the # 1 guy from the Fort Myers FBI, to bring integrity back to the office, and that is the only reason, the part about him hiring the former boss so he could keep tabs if there was an investigation on the Sheriff or his family is NOT true, its about bringing integrity back into the Agency

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 07:55 PM
Sheriff is no Dummy, why do you think he hired the # 1 guy from the Fort Myers FBI, to bring integrity back to the office, and that is the only reason, the part about him hiring the former boss so he could keep tabs if there was an investigation on the Sheriff or his family is NOT true, its about bringing integrity back into the Agency

Your argument is that integrity was brought back to the Sheriffs Office is interesting to say the least. You have a Sheriff who has falsified employment applications, bypassed the certification process here in Florida, and took advantage of a female reporting a crime for his own personal gain and you call that integrity. There are wonderful people working at LCSO and there is integrity there, but the Sheriff has none. Don't argue that this Sheriff has integrity. Once the general public is enlighten to the Carmine Marceno's actions it will start downhill.

Unregistered
11-14-2019, 10:57 PM
The general public of Lee county loves Sherrif Marceno!!
If you are too stupid to realize that just wait until August
It will give you a little enlightenment
The public has enjoyed laughing at all your worthless allegations.
Thanks for trying we have enjoyed the laughs

Unregistered
11-15-2019, 12:56 AM

That wad just got shot with the criminal FBI in this new day and age. Integrity went out the FBI door due to the Deep State.

Try again

Unregistered
11-15-2019, 02:28 PM
Not making a lot of sense
Possibly a medication issue
Leavans was wrong guy to run against such a powerful opponent!
He Never stood a chance

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 10:48 PM
New poll numbers just out
Sheriff Marceno 87%
Coach Ray 12%
Shrek 1%
Margin of error 1.5%
Shrek may very well be at -5%

Shrek will be asked by election authorities to remove his name for 2020
To save Lee County the embarrassment
His epic loss would make national headlines

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 12:58 AM
You all should be ashamed!!

Raising up this p. o. s. Shows how morally bankrupt the LCSO is.

Time for action!

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 02:01 AM
We are thankful we don't have an imbecile like shrek in charge!!
All is well at LCSO

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 02:43 PM
We are thankful we don't have an imbecile like shrek in charge!!
All is well at LCSO

As oblivious as ever Eric

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 11:24 PM
You mean the text and emails that were sent asking if Carmine violated the Law 20 years ago would you still support him! Then another asking who you would vote for today! Thanks for free advertising on Leavens behalf and letting all the super voters know you broke the law! Your surrounded by morons Carmine !!

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 11:29 PM
Shrek you have surrounded yourself with the scum of lee county!
You have to be an imbecile to think you will ever be anything but scum!
Try to get your mind off the sheriff its making you sick.