PDA

View Full Version : DiPerna speaking to Washington Post? Why?

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Who is Katie Mettler? What is Russ DiPernas connection with this reporter?

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Oh this is getting good. LMAO

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Oh this is getting good. LMAO
Has your friend been talking to the Washington Post or not?

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Russ is going to crush Scott Israel and his party planners from the Fort Lauderdale PD do nothing no nothing four day a week for us, they are all now security guards working for Ira Goldberg.

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Russ is going to crush Scott Israel and his party planners from the Fort Lauderdale PD do nothing no nothing four day a week for us, they are all now security guards working for Ira Goldberg.
Who is Katie Mettler ? How and why and how long has Russ been calling her? Google reveals she is a reporter for the Washington Post.
Will you ever learn big mouth? It always has to be about you right?

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Who is Katie Mettler ? How and why and how long has Russ been calling her? Google reveals she is a reporter for the Washington Post.
Will you ever learn big mouth? It always has to be about you right?
I hope Roger Stone and Steve Bannon, know about your love affair with reporters . How was it Russ that the print media had so much insider information on Roger Stone? The answer....insider source. Isn't that your history? The hero whistleblower? The insider threat? Nice con job.
Will the same fate befall Steve Bannon with the things you are over hearing?

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Russ has you *******s Terrified of maybe going to jail or what. Seems a many of you Isreal Clowns are wetting your pants and panties lately.. Its getting really Hot in here...

Unregisteredunchartered
11-10-2019, 03:49 PM
I hope Roger Stone and Steve Bannon, know about your love affair with reporters . How was it Russ that the print media had so much insider information on Roger Stone? The answer....insider source. Isn't that your history? The hero whistleblower? The insider threat? Nice con job.
Will the same fate befall Steve Bannon with the things you are over hearing?

You do realize that this blog is a joke. You idiots write on here thinking the most important people in the world wake up in the morning and first thing they do is read leoaffairs. Yes, a guy like Steve B. Has nothing better to do, than read this joke of a blog. Oh, and I’m sure the most disgraced sheriff in the country, and his band of misfits will influence one of the most powerful men in the world. Isreal is toast. He’s out of obtions, nowhere to turn and no money. But some how, some way, the attacks on russ continue. 17 dead, 14 students, but it’s russ’s fault. If russ is talking to the media, trying to prevent Israel from coming back. Well, I know 5,999 people that support him. Nobody wants Israel back, except the ones who are unemployed and need a job.

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 04:58 PM
You do realize that this blog is a joke. You idiots write on here thinking the most important people in the world wake up in the morning and first thing they do is read leoaffairs. Yes, a guy like Steve B. Has nothing better to do, than read this joke of a blog. Oh, and I’m sure the most disgraced sheriff in the country, and his band of misfits will influence one of the most powerful men in the world. Isreal is toast. He’s out of obtions, nowhere to turn and no money. But some how, some way, the attacks on russ continue. 17 dead, 14 students, but it’s russ’s fault. If russ is talking to the media, trying to prevent Israel from coming back. Well, I know 5,999 people that support him. Nobody wants Israel back, except the ones who are unemployed and need a job.
Nice TRY with changing the topic away from the media snitching Diperna. F...........Scott Israel , Russ is a career informant since NYPD days. Who cares about Scott? Only you! By the way, tell Russ Roger KNOWS. He will understand.
JC

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 02:57 AM
Nice TRY with changing the topic away from the media snitching Diperna. F...........Scott Israel , Russ is a career informant since NYPD days. Who cares about Scott? Only you! By the way, tell Russ Roger KNOWS. He will understand.
JC

RUSS is REALLY an important person!! Just ask him!😆
Dirty cop at NYPD, dirty cop at BSO....Fired again so IT'S unemployment time RUSS for LEAKING to press about ROGER Stone!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 03:30 AM
I'm sorry Russ is a great guy and he speaks the truth but people don't like the truth unless it comes with a scandal. So here it is:
Russ knows the lies that Israel and Pollock have done while working in Broward. He will speak out about Israel's lies and corruption as sheriff. Since he is hoping to come back with Pollock he is omitting the information as to not effect Poor Pollock.
Well it is with a heavy heart that I say that Russ should have come out clean about every dirty candidate. He would have been respect by us. We are still working here waiting for a sheriff without a vindictive attitude.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Russ snitched on Israel. He’s snitched on others. That’s his MO. It is hardwired into his DNA to be a disloyal and despicable rat. Russ will sell out Stone and Bannon when it serves his interests too. He just cannot help himself.

Unregisteredheidid
07-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Russ snitched on Israel. He’s snitched on others. That’s his MO. It is hardwired into his DNA to be a disloyal and despicable rat. Russ will sell out Stone and Bannon when it serves his interests too. He just cannot help himself.

Yes, Russ snitched on Israel, he told everyone Scott was responsible for killing 17 people at MSD. He also told the governor to watch Scott on the jake tapper show that Sunday morning and to see how Scott embarrassed himself, and the entire BSO. Yes, Russ snitched and told the governor Scott surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetent flunkies.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Yes, Russ snitched on Israel, he told everyone Scott was responsible for killing 17 people at MSD. He also told the governor to watch Scott on the jake tapper show that Sunday morning and to see how Scott embarrassed himself, and the entire BSO. Yes, Russ snitched and told the governor Scott surrounded himself with a bunch of incompetent flunkies.

Well Russ is a hero then, by helping to remove the Amazing Azzhole There is no telling how many innocent people were saved.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Rats gonna rat. It’s what they do.

Unregisteredandyes
07-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Rats gonna rat. It’s what they do.

And incompetent leaders will continue to fail.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 02:56 PM
And incompetent leaders will continue to fail.

The seriously incompetent three times FIRED stolen VALOR depreina aka Michael Avanati clone, IS A circus freak sword swallower!😤

HOW sad IS it when a murdering thug gang banger sheriff, who is still high on LSD and drinks MAN MILK , tells you too GET OUT of the PSB?
RUSS even offered to FLUFF Greg two times a day like he used to do for Scotty at 0900 and 1400!😆

Greg said, "NO thanks I gots my own fluffers stupid they whole command stafff" !!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 03:26 PM
The seriously incompetent three times FIRED stolen VALOR depreina aka Michael Avanati clone, IS A circus freak sword swallower!😤

HOW sad IS it when a murdering thug gang banger sheriff, who is still high on LSD and drinks MAN MILK , tells you too GET OUT of the PSB?
RUSS even offered to FLUFF Greg two times a day like he used to do for Scotty at 0900 and 1400!😆

Greg said, "NO thanks I gots my own fluffers stupid they whole command stafff" !!!!!!!

Wow, stuck at BSO, miserable, and complete jealousy that Russ rubs shoulders with the big boys. I guess all these allegations you throw at him had a big effect on his employment opportunities when he left BSO. It does prove one thing though, nobody pays attention to anything coming from the most dysfunctional agency in the country. It also proves that Russ was smarter than everyone, and that’s what kills Scotty boy, that people listen Russ, and not him. Hahahah

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Wow, stuck at BSO, miserable, and complete jealousy that Russ rubs shoulders with the big boys. I guess all these allegations you throw at him had a big effect on his employment opportunities when he left BSO. It does prove one thing though, nobody pays attention to anything coming from the most dysfunctional agency in the country. It also proves that Russ was smarter than everyone, and that’s what kills Scotty boy, that people listen Russ, and not him. Hahahah

RUSS rubs MORE than just their shoulders lmfao!!
If you support a pedophile like RUSS has been for years, that makes you one too!😆 ASK him the real reason he had too leave New York!!!!!!!!!

Unregistereditmustsuck
07-11-2020, 04:16 PM
RUSS rubs MORE than just their shoulders lmfao!!
If you support a pedophile like RUSS has been for years, that makes you one too!😆 ASK him the real reason he had too leave New York!!!!!!!!!

It must suck to be going 10-65 in a BSO vehicle. Or, it must suck to be an unemployed Scott israel flunky who can’t find a job, and has everything riding on an election. Russ doesn’t have that problem. Wish you were Russ yet?

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 07:29 PM

“Rubs shoulders”?? If by that you mean he’s a flunky do-boy who runs errands, gets coffee, then sure. But he’s a nothing slug with a massive ego.

Unregisteredkeepanswer
07-11-2020, 08:00 PM
“Rubs shoulders”?? If by that you mean he’s a flunky do-boy who runs errands, gets coffee, then sure. But he’s a nothing slug with a massive ego.

Keep answering those calls, or keep hoping you’ll be back on the payroll. And for Scotty boy, he can’t even rub shoulders with the baker at Publix. Poor Russ, fancy dinners at Joe’s restaurant on H street in DC, and staying at 5 star hotels. Ouch, that hurts. Do-boys get treated pretty Well in these tough times.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Russ doesn't have a pot to piss in. I'll take my pension anytime over that broke phoney piece of crap.

Unregisteredhiwisit
07-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Russ doesn't have a pot to piss in. I'll take my pension anytime over that broke phoney piece of crap.

How’s that great BSO medical workin out for ya? Yea, great pension, when medical cost eat up half of it. And it will only get worse.

Unregisteredifyouare
07-11-2020, 09:40 PM

If your collecting a pension, I have to assume you’re retired. That makes you the biggest loser for being on this sight. Unless what is probably the case, half your pension goes to your x wife, and your praying that Israel gets elected and brings you back. And if that’s not true, then we’re back to acknowledging that you are Broward a biggest loser.

Unregistered
07-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Who the Fu@k cares what or who Russ does! All of these stupid post are what's keeping him around, if you stop talking about him, he goes away.

Unregisteredagreed
07-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Who the Fu@k cares what or who Russ does! All of these stupid post are what's keeping him around, if you stop talking about him, he goes away.

You may want to pass this on to the loser former sheriff. Israel is obsessed with Russ. That’s what happens when you don’t have a job, and have too much time on your hands to think about a guy who is completely irrelevant.