PDA

View Full Version : DiPerna on CNN with Bannon

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Russ DiPerna really is working for Steve Bannon. I saw Russ on the TV clips of Bannon getting into and out of his truck. Nothing high level. It looked like Russ is his bodyguard.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Russ DiPerna really is working for Steve Bannon. I saw Russ on the TV clips of Bannon getting into and out of his truck. Nothing high level. It looked like Russ is his bodyguard.

Shut up
Azzhole!

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Shut up
Azzhole!
Steve Bannon would be safer with Judge Ruth Nader Ginsburger than Nambla Pivot man Russ ....career felony enabler...... Deep erna!

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Russ is conducting research and analyses work for Bannon, and has been for months. No news here.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Watch the jealousy grow now. By the end of the night it will have gone from russ unemployed, loser, family left him. To, now he's a loser and working a medal position for Bannon. Then we'll find out he's doing something important, and his haters will attack him in another capacity. welcome to the democratic world of Broward County. Hey russ, remember John Coffee, "kill them with your love."

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Steve Bannon would be safer with Judge Ruth Nader Ginsburger than Nambla Pivot man Russ ....career felony enabler...... Deep erna!
oh NO! What ever RUSS touches becomes a mediocre footnote like him! Can you imagine you call for an uber driver and RUSS DEEP URINE SHOWS UP!?
That's all RUSS is doing these days and texting about himself, then answering his text himself. BODyguard? With his SKILLS you might as well kill yourself! Right blowhard ! Russsss you are the Elizabeth Warren of Broward County!
What are YOU going to do russey, hit somebody with your 👛PURSE?????

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Russ is conducting research and analyses work for Bannon, and has been for months. No news here.

If by "research and analyses work" you mean the bodyguard in the front seat who gets out of the truck first and opens Bannon's door for him, and then walks next to Bannon, then sure, okay.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3068132]Russ is conducting research and analyses work for Bannon, and has been for months.
HAS BEEN IS CORRECT! CAN YOU imagine counting on that SHORT BUS rider for research and analysis!! Isn't he the window licker who had a do thing say nothing job here for israel? Isn't he the helmet wearing half wit that stood by and let Scott commit all the corruption and stupidity moves without lifting a finger to stop it? SO HE is giving advice? That's how you know it's fake news because mildly retarded deep urine is writing all of these posts. But it's fun to watch a low IQ BUTT HEAD trying to be convincing! Stop at Starbucks will ya baldy and buy yourself a bagel covered in man cream !!!!!!!!!

Unregisteredoofered
11-08-2019, 10:00 PM
And here we go. Russ diperna working for one of the most powerful men in the world. And the jealousy has begun. Sure says a lot about the misfits at BSO.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:02 PM
Watch the jealousy grow now. By the end of the night it will have gone from russ unemployed, loser, family left him. To, now he's a loser and working a medal position for Bannon. Then we'll find out he's doing something important, and his haters will attack him in another capacity. welcome to the democratic world of Broward County. Hey russ, remember John Coffee, "kill them with your love."
EASY NAVY SEAL!!!!! RUSS do you still have ptsd from trying to seduce Pete Geary????? Russ Had a haaart attack when Pete was rocking those biker pants! Pete was laughing at you too funny!!
Oh boy! And those boots Russ! shweeet!

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Whatever YOU SAY VIN DEASEL????? WHO SAYS TV CLIPS ? JUST RUSS, same phrase he used for years.
Don't hit me with your cell phone Russ....with YOUR OWN PICTURE as screen saver? What a tool!

Unregisteredlook
11-08-2019, 10:30 PM
look how quick this post has grown in just 30 minutes. just russ's sheer existence destroys peoples lives, let alone his success.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Think about this for one minute. Bannons handlers Vet ruuuusssey for a security lick boy driver! They find out Russ worked directly for a terminated sheriff, , fired by the Republican governor of florida, because of a mass slaughter of kids! RUSS himself was fired by three....THREE sheriff's and has organized crime connections to Anthony Spinella, for whom he attempted to cover up a felony burglary. , according to Broward SAO. So Brannon is so stupid and he hires this creepy Michael avonati looking dirty cop???

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:59 PM
look how quick this post has grown in just 30 minutes. just russ's sheer existence destroys peoples lives, let alone his success.
My life is great RUSS , i.mean war on terror expert! I mean MARINE and navy frogman. Bring it Russ! I have a great job, but I was in the Navy you moron, and we are waiting for your proof terrorism expert! RUSS you would and have peed you pants just going to the range! Uber driver??? That I believe!

Unregisteredalways
11-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Russ working for the former chief strategist to the POTUS? Bad....Ass

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 12:49 AM
That's a lie but we will send the news articles about RUSS the dirty cop according to the SAO, too Steve just in case! Since you offer no proof, I'm sure Steve will say WHO THE F.......I IS RUSS ADULT DIAPER?

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 01:09 AM
EASY NAVY SEAL!!!!! RUSS do you still have ptsd from trying to seduce Pete Geary????? Russ Had a haaart attack when Pete was rocking those biker pants! Pete was laughing at you too funny!!
Oh boy! And those boots Russ! shweeet!

I am sure you are talking about Pete Geary Sr. not his queer married son?

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 01:19 AM
That's a lie but we will send the news articles about RUSS the dirty cop according to the SAO, too Steve just in case! Since you offer no proof, I'm sure Steve will say WHO THE F.......I IS RUSS ADULT DIAPER?

BSO is the most disgraced, disrespected agency in the country. Do you really think a guy like Bannon, or anyone of his status cares about what we say. Time to get off your high horse son.

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:40 AM
I am sure you are talking about Pete Geary Sr. not his queer married son?
Pistol Pete!
Yesss the dad!

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:47 AM
BSO is the most disgraced, disrespected agency in the country. Do you really think a guy like Bannon, or anyone of his status cares about what we say. Time to get off your high horse son.
Thanks for making my point dummy. Why would Brannon hire a known degenerate from this agency as you say. Since Russ is a liar and a leaker he will never work again SON! GFYS

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Thanks for making my point dummy. Why would Brannon hire a known degenerate from this agency as you say. Since Russ is a liar and a leaker he will never work again SON! GFYS

Guys stop with the jealousy and just live your life. This hatred and jealousy will consume you. Remember here in Broward you are a big fish in a little pond.

And you think Bannon doesn’t know Russ worked here? Maybe they laugh at the stories Russ tells about this dysfunctional hell hole. Maybe they will do a future podcast on the train wreck that is Broward and BSO.

Only time will tell but I do know Bannon helped get my President elected and he is a great patriot and the fact that Russ gets to help him accomplish this work is excellent. We all should be proud someone we worked with is helping Bannon.

Please just stop with the jealousy and negativity it makes us all look bad. If you insist on trying to slander Russ at least sign your name to it and stop being a lying coward.

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Guys stop with the jealousy and just live your life. This hatred and jealousy will consume you. Remember here in Broward you are a big fish in a little pond.

And you think Bannon doesn’t know Russ worked here? Maybe they laugh at the stories Russ tells about this dysfunctional hell hole. Maybe they will do a future podcast on the train wreck that is Broward and BSO.

Only time will tell but I do know Bannon helped get my President elected and he is a great patriot and the fact that Russ gets to help him accomplish this work is excellent. We all should be proud someone we worked with is helping Bannon.

Please just stop with the jealousy and negativity it makes us all look bad. If you insist on trying to slander Russ at least sign your name to it and stop being a lying coward.
Where's YOUR name audie murphy? Nice POST at first but then you destroyed your credibility with that last line.
Does Russ the leaker really work for Steve? I don't think so. I think Russ lives in a fantasy spy world and he writes all this false information himself to stay relevant. Have you ever followed his pattern? Ingratiate yourself with a person (sheriffs) ,and an organization (nypd, bso) , then say to yourself I'm smarter and braver than everybody here. Phase two....turn on them. Publicly try to humiliate
people who helped you. Publish their inside information real or imagined, along with your exaggerated resume, then go to LEO affairs every morning to make sure everyone thinks you work for someone important.....and if it's true, you will turn on them and leak their inside information in time, get fired again......then go back on LEO affairs. Your act is stale russ, and throughout history many others fit your pattern.

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:07 PM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/inF2zMgiFJscHiktGQ_HBYrOwck=/0x0:6073x4048/1820x1213/filters:focal(1668x682:2638x1652)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65665649/GettyImages_1186390817.0.jpg

Here's the news photo of Russ. Looks like he's acting as the bodyguard for Bannon.

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:25 PM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/inF2zMgiFJscHiktGQ_HBYrOwck=/0x0:6073x4048/1820x1213/filters:focal(1668x682:2638x1652)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65665649/GettyImages_1186390817.0.jpg

Here's the news photo of Russ. Looks like he's acting as the bodyguard for Bannon.
ARE YOU RETARDED? that's NOT diperna! Nice try! Pathetic! I think Mark CALABRESE will get really pissed at the idiot who called him Russ re PERMA............ LMFAO!

Unregisteredwowow
11-09-2019, 03:30 PM
ARE YOU RETARDED? that's NOT diperna! Nice try! Pathetic! I think Mark CALABRESE will get really pissed at the idiot who called him Russ re PERMA............ LMFAO!

Wow, how bitter can you possibly be? You must really despise russ. Jealousy to the extreme. Wow, get over your hatred. Russ got the last laugh again.

https://youtu.be/9UQ9fQ3Bs4s

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Not for long.............bad ass???? Lmfao! Pathetic Russ is bad ass like Barney Fife was!

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 04:08 PM

Body guard?? He's a driver stupid. Thanks Russ...your still a SNOWFLAKE and a Rat! How long before Bannon finds out about your fake resume and stupidity?
Get a new driver Steve this one is a known leaker!

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Scott just focus on your struggling campaign will ya! You put a gag order on Russ so you could do all the speaking. You could have allowed those with expertise to speak but man you love those cameras.

Russ Diperna is living the life and laughing his ass off at you still thinking you are the victim. Stop hating on the families who "robbed you of your livlihood" and stop hating on a man who actually had your back.
Had being the operative word.

The sick thing is you wont move on. But obviously Diperna did and it kills you.
Bitterness ages you!

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Body guard?? He's a driver stupid. Thanks Russ...your still a SNOWFLAKE and a Rat! How long before Bannon finds out about your fake resume and stupidity?
Get a new driver Steve this one is a known leaker!

Hey dummy in this country a cars steering wheel is on the left. Russ gets in the passenger side. Israel people give it up you are looked at as scum and cowards by every patriot in this country. No one cares what you think.

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Wow, how bitter can you possibly be? You must really despise russ. Jealousy to the extreme. Wow, get over your hatred. Russ got the last laugh again.

https://youtu.be/9UQ9fQ3Bs4s
YOU sound desperate ! You said your butt buddy Russ had the last laugh when Lamberti fired him for trying to COVER UP A felony, he had the last laugh when Scott Israel fired him, he had the last laugh when Temporary sheriff Gregory told him to get out of the PSB, iF ALL those sheriffs figured out that RUSS is a leaker to Sun Sentinel reporters , snitch and dumb as a bag of hammers ,what will happen when Bannon finds out
RUSS is talking to Washington Post reporters , about things Bannons team is working on? Who gets the last laugh then ? PS............Thanks for publishing that photo.

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Scott just focus on your struggling campaign will ya! You put a gag order on Russ so you could do all the speaking. You could have allowed those with expertise to speak but man you love those cameras.

Russ Diperna is living the life and laughing his ass off at you still thinking you are the victim. Stop hating on the families who "robbed you of your livlihood" and stop hating on a man who actually had your back.
Had being the operative word.

The sick thing is you wont move on. But obviously Diperna did and it kills you.
Bitterness ages you!
Gag order? The only thing gagging your big mouth was your husband's one eyed trouser trout.
Russ do you remember the reporter you supplied with Roger Stone insider information?? PS Not a Scott Israel fan but you already know that. Are you telling Steve and his daughter that Scott is trying to frame you as a media confidential source? Did
you expect anybody at NYPD would forgot your whistle blower fixation. Why does your old Voter registration say Democrat?

Unregistered
11-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Hey dummy in this country a cars steering wheel is on the left. Russ gets in the passenger side. Israel people give it up you are looked at as scum and cowards by every patriot in this country. No one cares what you think.
Apparently YOU DO! And it's killing you snitch BOY! Hey RUSS, remember me ? Still calling Washington Post reporters about Roger Stone? Democrat Rat
JC

Unregisteredwowowo
11-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Apparently YOU DO! And it's killing you snitch BOY! Hey RUSS, remember me ? Still calling Washington Post reporters about Roger Stone? Democrat Rat
JC

Who’s the sheriff of Broward County? Oh, that’s right, Greg Tony. Israel was fired by the Governor. 17 dead, 14 students.