PDA

View Full Version : Russ sighting

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 12:54 PM
I was watching the news and I think I saw Russ body guarding a pile of snow outside the Disney frozen two premiere. Great job 👍 you really landed a great security gig in New York you lying f?$k

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 02:00 PM
I was watching the news and I think I saw Russ body guarding a pile of snow outside the Disney frozen two premiere. Great job 👍 you really landed a great security gig in New York you lying f?$k
YES! Too funny! Big shot now skulking around young kids mostly boys, young teenagers. What is the old saying, water seeks it's own level. RUSS is impressive on paper only because he is a liar and wannabe General Patton but he is actually Adam Schiff! So he destroyed his career three times, but he is where he belongs. A security guard who works with lots of young firm boys
he can tell fake kung fu and 911 nypd stolen valor stories.

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:35 PM
YES! Too funny! Big shot now skulking around young kids mostly boys, young teenagers. What is the old saying, water seeks it's own level. RUSS is impressive on paper only because he is a liar and wannabe General Patton but he is actually Adam Schiff! So he destroyed his career three times, but he is where he belongs. A security guard who works with lots of young firm boys
he can tell fake kung fu and 911 nypd stolen valor stories.

Actually lots of these polyester wearing dudes embellish the truth by telling war stories and exaggerating the size of their one eyed trouser mouse.....🥒

Unregistered
11-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Actually lots of these polyester wearing dudes embellish the truth by telling war stories and exaggerating the size of their one eyed trouser mouse.....🥒

Is that why they grow beards and soort tattoos?