PDA

View Full Version : Promotion Scandal

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 02:54 PM
So much like the college admissions scandals BSO is now subverting the system. It started with Israel taking FTL sergeants and putting them in command situations they were not qualified for, a practice with disastrous results. The new “sheriff” immediately amplified this practice by taking an inexperienced sergeant and making him a major. Now close to a majority of our promotions are people who did not pass tests did not do any time in grade and skipped a system that others worked hard at. Like the kids who got in colleges they did not deserve I hope everyone of these “promotions” knows there is an asterisk after there rank and I wonder how they look at themselves each day.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Where is the LT union complaint? That’s three slots denied to their members ?

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Check out the Jeff Bell post. He said the same thing.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 08:25 PM

Where is his post?

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 08:35 PM
So much like the college admissions scandals BSO is now subverting the system. It started with Israel taking FTL sergeants and putting them in command situations they were not qualified for, a practice with disastrous results. The new “sheriff” immediately amplified this practice by taking an inexperienced sergeant and making him a major. Now close to a majority of our promotions are people who did not pass tests did not do any time in grade and skipped a system that others worked hard at. Like the kids who got in colleges they did not deserve I hope everyone of these “promotions” knows there is an asterisk after there rank and I wonder how they look at themselves each day.

But now we can call it the Weezie scandal or the Black Panther scandal.

It doesn’t matter who you know, it’s all about being BLACK and how to be promoted way above your skill set. This is why this agency and many more will be sh*t for years to come.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 09:50 PM

Jeff called out Tony for his magic wand promotions, where is the Lt. Union? Their silence is deafening.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/745-brian-mudd-show-28418850/episode/jeff-bell-from-browards-police-union-52272649/

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 09:55 PM
looks like pumpkinhead is trying to turn Broward into Chicago.

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 04:16 AM
looks like pumpkinhead is trying to turn Broward into Chicago.

I have lost all respect for temporary, there wasn't much to begin with. Tony is a fraud.

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 05:26 AM
When Israel was there she kissed his ass and Chief Adderleys small one.
Wonder how she got this promotion from Sgt straight to Captain. Not hard to figure

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 06:17 AM
So a guy does his time as a Sgt, takes the Lt's test, does his time to get promoted to Captain, and three relatively new sergeants get magic wanded. Talk about a kick in the ass.

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 09:34 PM
I wonder what the liability would be say if things went wrong on a big incident? Lawyer - So Captain can you tell us about all your command experience? Captain - well before my promotion I would clear units for 10 40 if we were busy and have rescue advise . Jury - negligence!

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Any eligible Sergeant that takes the upcoming Lieutenants test is a fool. That rank obviously doesn't mean anything. Send a message to temporary that he is an idiot and we don't support his BS magic wand promotions.

Unregistered
11-15-2019, 04:52 AM
I wonder what the liability would be say if things went wrong on a big incident? Lawyer - So Captain can you tell us about all your command experience? Captain - well before my promotion I would clear units for 10 40 if we were busy and have rescue advise . Jury - negligence!

LOL, the Lt position is the biggest do nothing position in the entire agency. Command experience now that’s funny. If I were the Sheriff, I’d be looking at Sgt’s for those Capains jobs too!!!!!

Unregistered
11-15-2019, 02:32 PM
I have lost all respect for temporary, there wasn't much to begin with. Tony is a fraud.

All of you brown nosers should shut the phuck up. You wanted him and now you got him. Deal with all the bs and shut up.
I said shut the phuck up and deal with it.

Unregistered
11-15-2019, 03:30 PM
All of you brown nosers should shut the phuck up. You wanted him and now you got him. Deal with all the bs and shut up.

Totally agree with you. These idiots always scream for change, they eventually get it, the new sheriff gives them some b.s. reward like beards, new designed uniforms while avoiding real rewards like better healthcare, raises, etc....the morons swallow it up but eventually realize it's no better than before and the whole cycle begins again.....total morons!

Unregistered
11-16-2019, 12:42 AM

Speak for yourself moron, I never wanted this dope. This was a political movement started by the Parkland elites.