PDA

View Full Version : Beard patrol unit

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 01:26 AM
Word around town is there will be a 2 man unit created to inspect the length of beards. There has been reports made that some deputies look like members of the Taliban. Add that to the fact of some sporting tattoos and we have the look of outlaw bikers!!!!

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:20 AM
The sheriff is well aware some are out of compliance and starting to look ridiculous..

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:27 AM
It’s being assigned to SWAT since they have plenty of razors (for arm hair and each other’s a holes) and need more full-time jobs that don’t involve police work. But only for day shift. SWAT apparently can’t work at night since there are nonstop calls “for any golf units working” that go unanswered. QRF to the rescue!

Yes we already know, if we aren’t swat, we aren’t shit, ya ya ya. Go ahead, brief up a reply and get back to me.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:40 AM
It’s being assigned to SWAT since they have plenty of razors (for arm hair and each other’s a holes) and need more full-time jobs that don’t involve police work. But only for day shift. SWAT apparently can’t work at night since there are nonstop calls “for any golf units working” that go unanswered. QRF to the rescue!

Yes we already know, if we aren’t swat, we aren’t shit, ya ya ya. Go ahead, brief up a reply and get back to me.

Dude we have real soldiers hat work here, these swat b!tches at this small sheriffs office in this crap county ain’t nothin so let’s just keep it real.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:42 AM
Dude we have real soldiers hat work here, these swat b!tches at this small sheriffs office in this crap county ain’t nothin so let’s just keep it real.

They look hot in their beards

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:43 AM
The sheriff is well aware some are out of compliance and starting to look ridiculous..

What sheriff are you referring to? We don’t have a sheriff currently, as that is an elected position. What we have is a Governor appointee temporary substitute teacher trying to masquerade as a sheriff until the next election, which we all know he won’t win.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 02:52 AM
What sheriff are you referring to? We don’t have a sheriff currently, as that is an elected position. What we have is a Governor appointee temporary substitute teacher trying to masquerade as a sheriff until the next election, which we all know he won’t win.

Hahhahahahhahhaha we’ve got a butthurt Scott Israel supporter sighting!!

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 03:22 PM
If that dude carlos is out of compliance, I'm offering to trim him up and his man garden also 🍆

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Ok the little boys grew out muslim beards. They the same people who attacked our freedom. Oh nevermind wrong forum.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 05:47 PM
If that dude carlos is out of compliance, I'm offering to trim him up and his man garden also 🍆

Hopefully I can watch him drink a muscle milk too!!!💪

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Hopefully I can watch him drink a muscle milk too!!!💪

I'll make his sammiches for for him🥒💪🥒💪🥒

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:22 PM

Now that is funny!

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:55 PM
I'll work the bearded clam unit

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 01:46 AM
That Carlos dude has an over-grown pube patch on his face... he's beginning to look like a gay lumberjack....

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 05:13 AM
That Carlos dude has an over-grown pube patch on his face... he's beginning to look like a gay lumberjack....

Yummy yummy

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Wow. Did you see those sexy SWAT guys in full beards on tv? No wonder why the bad guys surrender...

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 10:59 AM
I wish that fuzzy bearded machismo would let his hair grow out like his beard. Now that would be sexy..

Unregistered
11-07-2019, 05:56 PM
I wish that fuzzy bearded machismo would let his hair grow out like his beard. Now that would be sexy..

He has very curly hair. Thus the reason he shaves his half bald head

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 12:24 AM
He has very curly hair. Thus the reason he shaves his half bald head

He would look sexy as all sporting a fro..and drinking a muscle milk