PDA

View Full Version : The Message from the Community Is Vasquez is a POS

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Vasquez Team said to be behind Racially Biased and Horrific Posts on Law Enforcement Social Media Sites.
Vasquez if this is true you're one worthless piece of excrement.. You are indeed beneath the office you desired to win.
Climb Back Under Your Rock you and your disgusting associates.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 02:10 PM
This would be the same pandering Vazquez who in his 2016 campaign at an Black Lives Matter forum down the street from the PSB told the crowd that if a cop ever "wrongly" put his hands on him or disrespected him, he understands why people would fight back and he might do the same himself. It's probably on video somewhere online. Loser!!

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 12:43 AM
This would be the same pandering Vazquez who in his 2016 campaign at an Black Lives Matter forum down the street from the PSB told the crowd that if a cop ever "wrongly" put his hands on him or disrespected him, he understands why people would fight back and he might do the same himself. It's probably on video somewhere online. Loser!!

Actually what he said and got booed for it was that ALL lives matter. All the other scumbag candidates completely pandered to BLM. He's better than any other candidate running and would have our backs, but of course and it's no surprise. ..You're all a bunch of morons and get what you deserve, which is your current dumb sheriff or a sell out replacement.....morons!

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Actually what he said and got booed for it was that ALL lives matter. All the other scumbag candidates completely pandered to BLM. He's better than any other candidate running and would have our backs, but of course and it's no surprise. ..You're all a bunch of morons and get what you deserve, which is your current dumb sheriff or a sell out replacement.....morons!
And with Vasquez we get an undercover Racist who has forgotten that he is also a Minority. Yet allows his campaign staff along with himself to promote a false narrative.
He's a low life that doesn't deserve the recognition nor our vote.

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 10:53 PM
And with Vasquez we get an undercover Racist who has forgotten that he is also a Minority. Yet allows his campaign staff along with himself to promote a false narrative.
He's a low life that doesn't deserve the recognition nor our vote.

Exactly what I said about morons. Enjoy your current unqualified sheriff followed by another pos sell out. Vasquez actually wants to do right by you idiots but isnt smart enough to know you're not worth the time.

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Exactly what I said about morons. Enjoy your current unqualified sheriff followed by another pos sell out. Vasquez actually wants to do right by you idiots but isnt smart enough to know you're not worth the time.

True story!!!

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Then if you feel that way why dont you and your Bigot Assz Candidate do Us a Favor and move one county over to either the North, South or West. You Slob..

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Didn't Vazquez have some so-called "reformed" career criminal/felon out of NY running his campaign last time? That was kinda weird.

Unregistered
04-25-2020, 05:08 AM
Didn't Vazquez have some so-called "reformed" career criminal/felon out of NY running his campaign last time? That was kinda weird.

Probably someone in his family lol.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 02:00 AM
Vazquez works with all different types of communities members and helps many people because he has a big heart. Your trying to bash someone that is doing good. Shame on you.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 02:01 AM
You must be nervous now that your boy is not doing so good because he can't stop saying the same thing over and over again. Pollack was just a SGT. given his rank like Our sheriff Tony.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 02:07 AM
He's got my vote... and your a first class idiot.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 02:11 AM
Deputies want someone that is real. He has my vote, my family and my neighborhood and that is not on the hood like yours. Ha ha b!tch.

Unregistered
04-26-2020, 02:38 AM
Deputy Vasquez told some folks in Oakland Park to vote for me due to their race, being Puerto Rican’s. During the same so call fundraiser he stated he would sell the stockade for low income housing. Wow!!! Didn’t know BSO had ownership. Don’t forget the person who handed you your badge back after your demotion and time out. You also falsified documents by signing your deputies name on BSO letterhead to get a friend released from a federal lockup immigration arrest by ICE. Conversation was recorded and given to BSO, you told him not to talk and cooperate with law enforcement. All these documents are in internal affairs. We have them and will be releasing soon. Your ex-wife is talking also bro. Tell your courthouse deputy( Candidate for clerk of court) we got his number also and watching. Benny will be moving on him in due time.

Unregistered
04-27-2020, 03:02 AM
Fake News, Fake News, Fake News and really who give a sh.t we just want someone that is going to give us a great contract, back us up while we are doing our jobs, and be fair to everyone.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 03:43 PM
Deputy Vasquez told some folks in Oakland Park to vote for me due to their race, being Puerto Rican’s. During the same so call fundraiser he stated he would sell the stockade for low income housing. Wow!!! Didn’t know BSO had ownership. Don’t forget the person who handed you your badge back after your demotion and time out. You also falsified documents by signing your deputies name on BSO letterhead to get a friend released from a federal lockup immigration arrest by ICE. Conversation was recorded and given to BSO, you told him not to talk and cooperate with law enforcement. All these documents are in internal affairs. We have them and will be releasing soon. Your ex-wife is talking also bro. Tell your courthouse deputy( Candidate for clerk of court) we got his number also and watching. Benny will be moving on him in due time.

Yup, sounds just like him! It is WONDERFUL to hear this!!! PLEASE release everything! I have more info coming on how shameful, conniving and self-centered Vazquez the POS wannabe Sheriff loser is as well! Vazquez is a pathological liar lowlife. He will never put anyone above himself, let alone an entire county. VOTE #novazquez2020orever.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:40 PM
"The Message from the Community Is Vasquez is a POS" Just like when the democrats said Hillary would win BY A LANDSLIDE? What community? The few that come on here and read these posts are not the ones that will decide this election. You need to go out and see who is doing what. I see Vazquez stuff all over the place and what I know of him does NOT equate to what you said.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 06:54 PM
Vazquez works with all different types of communities members and helps many people because he has a big heart. Your trying to bash someone that is doing good. Shame on you.

He attempts to run and be Sheriff for years now. Why would he waste his time. Tell him to pound sand.

Unregistered
04-29-2020, 07:21 PM

Stop answering you own posted Vazquez,
Nobody would post anything positive about here!
Stay away.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 04:29 AM
You can tell that these people writing things on these post are just trolls. They only say things on here, without using their names because they are troubled mentally ill people. These are the same people that make trouble at work and cause other deputies to get in trouble. Problem starters.
May you be happy with your miserable life.

Unregistered
04-30-2020, 12:47 PM
You can tell that these people writing things on these post are just trolls. They only say things on here, without using their names because they are troubled mentally ill people. These are the same people that make trouble at work and cause other deputies to get in trouble. Problem starters.

Funny, I don’t see your name CHUMP!

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 04:02 AM
LMAO. That sounds like his wanna be next wife lol. He's just using her too. She'll be gone after he loses lol.

Unregistered
05-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Why was Israel his sheriff but tony is not his sheriff?

Unregistered
05-19-2020, 12:33 AM

Lol, Vazquez is the "troubled mentally ill people" you are referring to. He is as crazy as they come. He is bi-polar and certifiable. Check his VA records. He's scamming the VA. No disrespect to anyone with a mental illness, however I don't want them running around playing cop and pretending to lead. The only place Vazquez can lead Broward, or anyone for that matter, is to his home, I mean Hell.