PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween, but not to you Mr. Pumpkin Head

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 12:14 PM
Does this guy look for reason’s to get on the news or what. He sure like’s firing Deputies and gloating about it.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 04:16 PM
Does this guy look for reason’s to get on the news or what. He sure like’s firing Deputies and gloating about it.
Gregory Tony is a stark reminder that pathetic failures , with a history of faking applications , padding resumes, bouncing checks, can win the lottery . Gregory Tony looked good on paper, with little or no vetting, as a Republican black policeman who, despite no proof, is an experienced anti active shooter "expert"! Tony was whisked into the PSB, as the un- elected Sheriff, and wasted no time, throwing his employees under the bus without due process, enriching his friends with a no bid contract scam, finding gold stars for his collar and acting like the buffoon over the casket of a fallen Deputy Sheriff with his family sitting feet away. That's what we know so far. I hope that Amazing leader Scott Israel and NAACP Activist Alvin Pollock never win that job, because they are even more corrupt and dumber than the current low IQ, drooling embarrissing idiot Tony "I must be a genius...uh....." Gregory.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 05:23 PM
Gregory Tony is a stark reminder that pathetic failures , with a history of faking applications , padding resumes, bouncing checks, can win the lottery . Gregory Tony looked good on paper, with little or no vetting, as a Republican black policeman who, despite no proof, is an experienced anti active shooter "expert"! Tony was whisked into the PSB, as the un- elected Sheriff, and wasted no time, throwing his employees under the bus without due process, enriching his friends with a no bid contract scam, finding gold stars for his collar and acting like the buffoon over the casket of a fallen Deputy Sheriff with his family sitting feet away. That's what we know so far. I hope that Amazing leader Scott Israel and NAACP Activist Alvin Pollock never win that job, because they are even more corrupt and dumber than the current low IQ, drooling embarrissing idiot Tony "I must be a genius...uh....." Gregory.

He’s a clown and a complete fraud. This will be the Governors legacy during his short time in public office.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 04:35 AM

White Deputies at that!