PDA

View Full Version : Shaun King of black lives matter friends with ALVIN POLLOCK

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 04:43 PM
Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King, apparently knows Alvin Pollock from Al's days as Dolphins Football Team assess kissed in charge. Shaun King and BLM funded and encourages anti police violence including the murder of five Dallas Officers. Alvin couldn't CARE LESS about cops being arrested or attacked as long as it furthers his career. Pollack threw three BSO deputies under the bus to be ARRESTED and terminated after meetings with Ben Crump and Shaun King! Shaun King a George Sorros house boy.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 05:05 PM
Pollock owes too many favors for my vote. That guy made his career throwing people under the bus. That guy will do whatever it takes for his personal benefit. Nepotism??? How many of his relatives currently work BSO? I’m sure if he gets elected none of his relatives will benefit from his position of power. Wake up Broward County!!!!

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 05:24 PM
Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King, apparently knows Alvin Pollock from Al's days as Dolphins Football Team assess kissed in charge. Shaun King and BLM funded and encourages anti police violence including the murder of five Dallas Officers. Alvin couldn't CARE LESS about cops being arrested or attacked as long as it furthers his career. Pollack threw three BSO deputies under the bus to be ARRESTED and terminated after meetings with Ben Crump and Shaun King! Shaun King a George Sorros house boy.

And we know thats a Lie.. but keep trying to build a case that wont stick while Al Pollock wins the Race..

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 05:25 PM
Pollock owes too many favors for my vote. That guy made his career throwing people under the bus. That guy will do whatever it takes for his personal benefit. Nepotism??? How many of his relatives currently work BSO? I’m sure if he gets elected none of his relatives will benefit from his position of power. Wake up Broward County!!!!

Wonder who that guy is Scott Isreal the famous leader of ifs and buts..sure isnt Al...

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 06:28 PM
I worked with ALVIN for over 30 years. Funny how he thinks those that knew him best will be silent! Wrong! He licked balls of politicians, people like Shaun King from BLM who he helped get tickets to games,
and judges to the point even they were embarrassed. ALVIN was a SUSPECT in missing DEA cash ., FIRED by two sheriff's and an active lying informant for BSO Internal Affairs when it suited his needs .

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 06:39 PM
And we know thats a Lie.. but keep trying to build a case that wont stick while Al Pollock wins the Race..
I call you on your bluff and raise you to prove me wrong Alvin, you anti COP UNCLE THOMAS, rat POS!
Reach out to Shaun King and ask him if he KNOWS ALVIN POLLOCK from the miami dolphins or BSO .
Come on!!!! IF Your not a sniveling coward......
press@blacklivesmatter.com.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 06:39 PM

Very well said. Al is power hungry and will be a tyrant if he becomes Sheriff. He will try to be a Union breaker just like Israel tried when he didn't get his way.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 06:50 PM
Very well said. Al is power hungry and will be a tyrant if he becomes Sheriff. He will try to be a Union breaker just like Israel tried when he didn't get his way.
NOBODY other than the BSO community even KNOWS WHO Mr bo jangles is. The ever present
Fake 😃smile and pat on the back, then the knife between the old shoulder blades. Reminds me a lot of his OLD FRIEND KEVIN TYRIE.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 10:04 AM
Hey Bud it sounds like your issues are more personal leads me to believe you were terminated some time ago for not doing your job. You have yet to prove facts regarding the BLM Connection along with Shaun King.
But keep trying youre only stressing yourself out. As you can clearly see. Al has the interest of the men and women along with the Citizens of this County at heart.
We dont have time to go back and forth with a pull the rabbit out of the hat wanna be magician that youre trying to be.
Dont worry Bud we got it from here.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 05:00 PM
Alvin Pollock will do or say whatever it takes to make himself look good. He is NEVER to be trusted, he is a friend to NO ONE.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 05:07 PM
Alvin Pollock will do or say whatever it takes to make himself look good. He is NEVER to be trusted, he is a friend to NO ONE.

And we know that you just cant get beyond accepting the fact that Al will be voted in as the next Sheriff of Broward County.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 04:03 AM
Hey Bud it sounds like your issues are more personal leads me to believe you were terminated some time ago for not doing your job. You have yet to prove facts regarding the BLM Connection along with Shaun King.
But keep trying youre only stressing yourself out. As you can clearly see. Al has the interest of the men and women along with the Citizens of this County at heart.
We dont have time to go back and forth with a pull the rabbit out of the hat wanna be magician that youre trying to be.
Dont worry Bud we got it from here.
Ok Ernest Hemingway . IS your obviously low IQ and inability constructing a coherent thought, preventing you from getting to the point? Or are you just a narcistic jerk off ? BUD! Lol! Phew!

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Shaun King is a WHITE punk. BLM are stank azzssess and weak as hell, mentally and physically ! But the biggest filthy swine ARE ANTIFA! WE could smell them from 100 yards away in the streets of Tampa during the RNC! BLM Antifa are allies, commies in arms. Now Alvin Pollock is a friend of scum like that and he wants to be a sheriff?

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Ok Ernest Hemingway . IS your obviously low IQ and inability constructing a coherent thought, preventing you from getting to the point? Or are you just a narcistic jerk off ? BUD! Lol! Phew!

Bud, you are so afraid of Al why... you know you dont stand a chance of ever being hired back at BSO because of your own blunders and screwups you're not missed Bud.... now go fish3and stop being a Keyboard Commando ..

Unregistered
11-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Bud, you are so afraid of Al why... you know you dont stand a chance of ever being hired back at BSO because of your own blunders and screwups you're not missed Bud.... now go fish3and stop being a Keyboard Commando ..
Lmao!! I know if the little Sammy Davis Jr waanbe Alvin Pollolick, wins, you will ask him.....Alvin buddy...can I stop flowering your nuts now, and get me a new SUV, to drive around in ? Alvin will say.........who da F.........K is YOU?
HAHAHA! Ps I still work here stupid, and if you are not carefull, your husband will be 😠ANGRY if he catches you and Alvin again!

Unregistered
11-03-2019, 05:08 AM
Lmao!! I know if the little Sammy Davis Jr waanbe Alvin Pollolick, wins, you will ask him.....Alvin buddy...can I stop flowering your nuts now, and get me a new SUV, to drive around in ? Alvin will say.........who da F.........K is YOU?
HAHAHA! Ps I still work here stupid, and if you are not carefull, your husband will be 😠ANGRY if he catches you and Alvin again!
Bud, again your sentence and plea deal took your certification away. You will never again wear that green again. Its ok we're still glad that in the end you shot your last load and wasted it on yourself..
You can say it over and over again.. Guess Sammy Davis is laughing at you from the grave. You're pathetic.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Bud, again your sentence and plea deal took your certification away. You will never again wear that green again. Its ok we're still glad that in the end you shot your last load and wasted it on yourself..
You can say it over and over again.. Guess Sammy Davis is laughing at you from the grave. You're pathetic.
When the lights go out in your room, are you the man or is Sammy Davis Jr the man? Did YOU and RUSS have a good time at your NAMBLA BBQ in Greece last month? Tell Alvin to take it easy.......it hurts when you sit down! Lmao Bud.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:53 PM

https://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/02M0vKwbiPY5mkNuf.jpg?w=759&h=424&crop=1

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:56 PM
I worked with ALVIN for over 30 years. Funny how he thinks those that knew him best will be silent! Wrong! He licked balls of politicians, people like Shaun King from BLM who he helped get tickets to games,
and judges to the point even they were embarrassed. ALVIN was a SUSPECT in missing DEA cash ., FIRED by two sheriff's and an active lying informant for BSO Internal Affairs when it suited his needs .

https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/an-important-update-on-the-elections-florida-and-georgia/1131627943671871/

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:05 PM

Shaun King
· April 25 ·

NEW: Today Lucca returned to school after being brutally assaulted by police last Thursday. He is still sore and traumatized by the attack, but his family is fighting for justice. Click the link in my bio to hear today’s podcast of @thebreakdownwithshaunking on how we can get #justiceforlucca together. Or search your favorite podcast app for: The Breakdown with Shaun King. Let’s do this.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Shaun King
Like This Page · April 21 ·

Oh. They thought we were asking for reassignment. What he did was criminal. He should be fired and prosecuted for assault. Every day that this lingers is a day too long.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Shaun King
Like This Page · April 20 ·

Action Step #2. Call all of these numbers. Call tonight. Call tomorrow. And call on Monday. Leave messages. Ask to speak to supervisors. Let them know that These are Broward County Sheriffs Christopher Krickovich & Sgt. Greg LaCerra need to be fired and arrested for assault. Be respectful but passionate and persistent. Save the numbers in your phone

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57882567_2345404138831824_4066377656059297792_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnpJxi3zJwi1YZ7CCl0HRwAhg_HcTRKVhzwxeb8XLu U7HCLGI8pc1ClQoxV1wpKCFWIhI8qobT401O5fb6w-_BK&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3ff6ad06061e3919b78cd3da07835a7b&oe=5E16B9F4

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Shaun King

ACTION STEPS - Part 1. OK everybody. Let’s start here. Call and email all of them. Go ahead and start tonight. Read my prior posts for the names of the officers and the victim. Demand that the officers be fired and charged with criminal assault. If nobody is there, leave messages. Ask to speak to supervisors. Be respectful but let them know you care. Let them feel the weight of this.

Gregory Tony (Broward County Sheriff)
Office Phone: (954) 831-8901
Office Address: 2601 W. Broward Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, 33312-1308

Broward Country Law Enforcement:
(954) 831-8905

Broward County Civil Division:
(954) 831-8787

Email
mediarelations@sheriff.org

Form to submit "Questions to the sheriff"
https://www.sheriff.org/Pages/Sheriff/Ask.aspx

State Attorney
Michael Satz http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/michael-j.-satz.html
Police Liaison Unit 954-831-6287
Public Corruption/Special Investigations 954-831-8029

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/58384179_2345362038836034_3041795959009837056_n.jp g?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnw4GZOLOLLAVSbWVzv0lGbyxn4lv0NNU9b7MWvUP9 MPdgvfzxdwyo0Ag2v05NuIph3-7KsY0fFWtvbdooit0oU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=8eb890579e7c2331f1f351cd767b5e90&oe=5E5A73BA

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Shaun King
· April 20 ·

Let me tell you what this 15 year old boy, Lucca, in the red tank top did. He’s a kind, sweet soul. He bent down to pick up the cell phone of another boy who was also wrongly arrested. The phone fell out during his arrest. He didn’t want it to get broken. When he stood up, the officer sprayed his face with pepper spray then proceeded to brutally assault him. These kids were gathered at a local McDonalds after school when police showed up. Lucca broke no laws. Was unarmed. Non-violent. Police then charged HIM with assault on an officer and resisting arrest. Neither, as you can see, are true. These are Broward County Sheriffs Christopher Krickovich & Sgt. Greg LaCerra. Now ask yourself why this unarmed nonviolent Black boy was brutally assaulted and the white men who shot up schools, churches, and movie theaters, slaughtering men, women, and children, were arrested without a single scratch. You know the answer. #justiceforlucca

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57852489_2344211545617750_6495500631988502528_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQl1gUh-jPkMquSmLptzUKPTo0494qVWTffZXfEvzYtuLGmFcneLwJ1f0G 40Hp-FPqvefRvn1hdiPHy9DVakLKWW&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0e41a9b0983e12753dc48f1968e58d4d&oe=5E1CAB7E

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Shaun King
· April 20 ·

Let me tell you what this 15 year old boy, Lucca, in the red tank top did. He’s a kind, sweet soul. He bent down to pick up the cell phone of another boy who was also wrongly arrested. The phone fell out during his arrest. He didn’t want it to get broken. When he stood up, the officer sprayed his face with pepper spray then proceeded to brutally assault him. These kids were gathered at a local McDonalds after school when police showed up. Lucca broke no laws. Was unarmed. Non-violent. Police then charged HIM with assault on an officer and resisting arrest. Neither, as you can see, are true. These are Broward County Sheriffs Christopher Krickovich & Sgt. Greg LaCerra. Now ask yourself why this unarmed nonviolent Black boy was brutally assaulted and the white men who shot up schools, churches, and movie theaters, slaughtering men, women, and children, were arrested without a single scratch. You know the answer. #justiceforlucca

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Shaun King
· April 20 ·

Hahahahahaha Shaun King's a douchebag. Lucca, a sweet soul, my ass. How many times was this little animal arrested before and after? Hey, Shaun (the Sofa King) where's the photo of Dududulucca in a cap and gown?

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Shaun King

Action Step #2. Call all of these numbers. Call tonight. Call tomorrow. And call on Monday. Leave messages. Ask to speak to supervisors. Let them know that These are Broward County Sheriffs Christopher Krickovich & Sgt. Greg LaCerra need to be fired and arrested for assault. Be respectful but passionate and persistent. Save the numbers in your phone

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57882567_2345404138831824_4066377656059297792_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnpJxi3zJwi1YZ7CCl0HRwAhg_HcTRKVhzwxeb8XLu U7HCLGI8pc1ClQoxV1wpKCFWIhI8qobT401O5fb6w-_BK&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3ff6ad06061e3919b78cd3da07835a7b&oe=5E16B9F4

I agree Sgt Greg LaCerra should have been arrested and not just issued a summons. He was never booked into the jail. Why don’t you do some sniffing around and see why he was put back on restrictive duty form suspended w/o pay.

So he now gets a pay check and benefits. Why did Sheriff G. Tony due this?? The Sheriff is so quick to get on the news when he arrests a Deputy so why doesn’t he get on the news and be transparent as to why Sgt. LaCerra is back to work on restrictive duty??????

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 04:12 AM
Shaun King the fake black man, is a friend of Alvin Pollock the fake Lawman, and Alvin provided all of the resources for BLM inbreds to make mass complaints to Sheriff Tony. That's Alvin s suggestion to be polite but demand termination and arrest. Isn't that what the RAT TRAITOR Pollack wanted also in his original story, then begged the leftist paper to change it?

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 04:20 AM
https://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/02M0vKwbiPY5mkNuf.jpg?w=759&h=424&crop=1
If your biological mother is 100% white , and your biological father is 100% white, how can this retarded cracker be bi racial?
This suck bucket lied to Oprah and obtained a free scholarship intended for a black kid! This is the type of person ALVIN will bring to BSO as a highly paid consultant for Race and the Police ! ALVIN will bring him to BSO!

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Shaun King the fake black man, is a friend of Alvin Pollock the fake Lawman, and Alvin provided all of the resources for BLM inbreds to make mass complaints to Sheriff Tony. That's Alvin s suggestion to be polite but demand termination and arrest. Isn't that what the RAT TRAITOR Pollack wanted also in his original story, then begged the leftist paper to change it?

Mayor Bogen says the excuse that Krickovich had to punch Rolle to "distract" was "BS."

"The kid was on the ground, not resisting," he says.

Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible. "These are kids," he says. "How can you defend pounding a kid's head? The kid was laid out."

(The Anatomy of Brutality: Videos Cast Doubt On Deputy's Account of Viral Attack On Student
Bob Norman | April 24, 2019 | 10:57am)