PDA

View Full Version : T Spice Reyes thinks he’s above the By Laws and Members

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 07:34 PM
It’s so sad that we have a president in the Fop like Reyes who make back door deals with politicians and put FDR on fop time to endorse and protect De La Portilla who is Carollo’s bestie! De la portilla was never approved by the membership Reyes sold us out so that FDR and Mccrink can all be staff. Obviously FDR and Mccrink will be sergeant at arms because their to incompetent and dumb to pass a Sgt exam, and both Reyes commander and LT CIVIL service ranks!!!

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 07:46 PM
Give it a rest already, they won and you lost. You remind me of the current democrats who can’t get over their own stupidity.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 07:50 PM
It’s so sad that we have a president in the Fop like Reyes who make back door deals with politicians and put FDR on fop time to endorse and protect De La Portilla who is Carollo’s bestie! De la portilla was never approved by the membership Reyes sold us out so that FDR and Mccrink can all be staff. Obviously FDR and Mccrink will be sergeant at arms because their to incompetent and dumb to pass a Sgt exam, and both Reyes commander and LT CIVIL service ranks!!!

I heard you jealous of FDR. More man than you’ll ever be but maybe one day you’ll shed those pounds and stop being a keyboard warrior. Don’t forget you were in a gang back in the day. You thought that was a secret guess not

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 08:04 PM
Give it a rest already, they won and you lost. You remind me of the current democrats who can’t get over their own stupidity.

I’m Whortiz and my mayor and chief said I always win, and mommy and daddy promised me I would be the new boy king

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 08:22 PM
I’m Whortiz and my mayor and chief said I always win, and mommy and daddy promised me I would be the new boy king

The Reyes should always ask Javier Ortiz for advice before they make stupid decision like putting FDR on FOP time to support a candidate that the FOP members didn’t endorse for the district 1 seat. Than the Reyes with their idiotic plan get poor FDR in trouble when former Sergeant of Arms Frank Pichel sees what he is doing and reports him to IA according to an article in the Miami times. Membership needs to take back their FOP and stop letting men with no experience destroy the organization.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 08:37 PM
Oh pride boys. It’s far from over

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 11:31 PM
I heard you jealous of FDR. More man than you’ll ever be but maybe one day you’ll shed those pounds and stop being a keyboard warrior. Don’t forget you were in a gang back in the day. You thought that was a secret guess not

It's definitely not a secret. It's called the apple dumpling gang, and they call me the come back kid. Biatch

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 11:34 PM
Oh pride boys. It’s far from over

Your arrogance and vengeance is going to be the very same medicine that will put an end to your suffering. You are reaching the point of no come back and some along the way will get thrown out of the train while the train is moving fast.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 11:42 PM
Your arrogance and vengeance is going to be the very same medicine that will put an end to your suffering. You are reaching the point of no come back and some along the way will get thrown out of the train while the train is moving fast.

Lol
Matt sounds like your butt hurts and someone hit the nail on the head. Your responses and attacks on Ortiz are getting ridiculous. Look, you need to take some lessons and study the bylaws the DOs the contract, and anything else that pertains to your duties. You're being paid $12,000 extra per year to know these things not to sit in your office and get fat.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 11:52 PM
It's definitely not a secret. It's called the apple dumpling gang, and they call me the come back kid. Biatch

Are they all competing for mason Knotts spot

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 09:09 AM
Tommy sold out the membership. November 1 will be our voice to be heard!