PDA

View Full Version : Scott Israel keeps getting voicemail

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:22 PM
They don't want to tell you the truth. They don't want to tell you you can't win. They don't want to tell you it is over.

Scott if they were your real friends when you were sheriff they would tell you the truth today and not send you to voicemail.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Scott has never listened to people who disagree with him. He only listens to those who tell him he is a warrior and must fight to restore his name. Sadly those people that tell him that only want a salary from him in the unlikely event that he prevails. He is their lottery ticket. They only lose their one dollar. He gets thrown in the trash. He doesn't see it.

They don't want to tell you the truth. They don't want to tell you you can't win. They don't want to tell you it is over.

Scott if they were your real friends when you were sheriff they would tell you the truth today and not send you to voicemail.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Wait until you see all my donors next month. They will know I got screwed and they want to help me get my job back. They know I am the chosen one of the black community. I pay the pastors better than anyone. Don't worry if you never got a check. When I get elected this time checks and turkeys for all.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Terry Scott will be first in line for a check and a turkey. Anyone know how many members in this guys church?