PDA

View Full Version : Karma Been Watching and Waiting

SCOTTS DELUSIONAL
10-25-2019, 01:17 AM
Dear Scott,

Remember when my wife was dying and then passed away and you treated us like scum and lied.... All the things you did as a self serving narcissist has finally come full circle. Can wait till August because...as a (3) Term Sheriff, Chief and Current Police Commissioner with 600K in my campaign Account, one thing you won't be called is SHERIFF See you election time dum azz.... If you're really that delusional... NO CHANCE FOOL!

JS

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:54 AM
JS

I Remember hearing your story . Truly sorry about your wife passing. Always heard u were a good guy. All the best!! Yes this deranged individual got what he deserved. I wish u all the best .....

Hunt

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:44 AM
Dear Scott,

Remember when my wife was dying and then passed away and you treated us like scum and lied.... All the things you did as a self serving narcissist has finally come full circle. Can wait till August because...as a (3) Term Sheriff, Chief and Current Police Commissioner with 600K in my campaign Account, one thing you won't be called is SHERIFF See you election time dum azz.... If you're really that delusional... NO CHANCE FOOL!

JS

Who is JS? Please give more info on this so we can back a good candidate...

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:41 PM
******** is a Jersey loudmouth scumbag guido with a "controversial" record. He's been fired and pushed out of lots of chief jobs, yet keeps snowing people into hiring him again and again, claiming he was a victim. "Jersey Jerry" lives and works in New Jersey and has never been a Florida cop. Starting in 2008 he was calling Israel (and probably other candidates) telling them he'd give six-figure donations from his NJ political committee if he could get a pledge to be made the undersheriff because he wants to retire to South Florida. Jerry would call begging for a colonels job all the time. But Jerry was all talk and no candidate has ever agreed to make him undersheriff here. He talked about running in 2016 and didn't. Don't expect him to do it in 2020 either. Carpetbagger "Jersey Jerry" is all hat, no cattle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_********

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Jerry Spezi*le is a Jersey loudmouth scumbag guido with a "controversial" record. He's been fired and pushed out of lots of chief jobs, yet keeps snowing people into hiring him again and again, claiming he was a victim. "Jersey Jerry" lives and works in New Jersey and has never been a Florida cop. Starting in 2008 he was calling Israel (and probably other candidates) telling them he'd give six-figure donations from his NJ political committee if he could get a pledge to be made the undersheriff because he wants to retire to South Florida. Jerry would call begging for a colonels job all the time. But Jerry was all talk and no candidate has ever agreed to make him undersheriff here. He talked about running in 2016 and didn't. Don't expect him to do it in 2020 either. Carpetbagger "Jersey Jerry" is all hat, no cattle.