PDA

View Full Version : Eric Smith for Sheriff

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 10:14 PM
Rumor??? just heard Eric Smith is planning to put his name out there for Sheriff. Already bought signs. Does he know whats coming down for Carmine Marceno and this is his chance or is this just bullshit?

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 11:38 PM
He would be appointed to Sheriff if Carmine is removed from office

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 11:59 PM
Not if he's involved

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 12:07 AM
Rumor??? just heard Eric Smith is planning to put his name out there for Sheriff. Already bought signs. Does he know whats coming down for Carmine Marceno and this is his chance or is this just bullshit?

This is just the enemy trying to cause turmoil.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 12:25 AM
Send all of your tips to:

FDLE Director: Scott McInerney
FBI Special Agent in Charge: Michael Mcpherson

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 07:59 AM

Ok, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! Drunk boy Smith running for sheriff?? You all need to stop. Bahahahaha!! Hold on, I need to catch my breath thats so funny!! I'm not even gonna comment on this one. Bye Felicia!!

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 09:05 AM
ES loves to be in charge and would make a great sheriff. I can’t imagine him not wanting the top spot. He tells everyone he is in charge and makes all the decisions anyway. His #2 could be TT.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 09:43 AM

Everyone knows it's just a matter of days, not months, but days, until Carmine will be relieved of his official command.

Gov DeSantis, just fired BSO Sheriff, you think he's going to give his opponents an angle to criticize him ?????

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 10:56 AM
That’s funny, another false rumor. Guarantee Eric has Carmine’s back! Why would he raise him so much money if he wanted to run. Ha

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 11:40 AM

This is another inaccurate post! Anyone who knows anything about local elections, knows he wouldn’t have already had signs made up even if this were true. Why would he have signs made a year before the election? Just another post by the enemy to try and create distrust amongst LCSO command.

Keep trying Mr. Emmonds! Have another 🥃

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Well. another false statement by the disgruntles. Just asked Eric did you see that on LEO Affairs? He said “nope, total garbage website and made up stories, Carmine is going to crush Leavens”. That’s a fact!

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:48 PM
Eric does a great job for LCSO!
The losers that post negative things are not to bright!
The only fact is LEAVANS ABORTS

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:40 PM
Well. another false statement by the disgruntles. Just asked Eric did you see that on LEO Affairs? He said “nope, total garbage website and made up stories, Carmine is going to crush Leavens”. That’s a fact!

Lol. Eric spends more time on this site than anyone.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:47 PM
If Eric decides to run after Carmines 8 years I will throw a huge fundraiser for him!
He is a good man.
Dont let the losers of lee county try and discredit you!
This leavans abortion coming out has really got him off his rocker again.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 07:39 PM
What staff changes will Eric make when he takes over in the coming weeks ????????

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 08:40 PM
If Eric decides to run after Carmines 8 years I will throw a huge fundraiser for him!
He is a good man.
Dont let the losers of lee county try and discredit you!
This leavans abortion coming out has really got him off his rocker again.

Mr. Smith comes from good people, he'd do a good job now. Need be.
Nuff said.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 10:51 PM
Eric likes oatmeal in the morning to make his stool soft in the evening, also he doesn’t want to be Sheriff. Marceno 2020 by a lot!!!