PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary County

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 08:13 PM
Thanks pumpkin head we are now a sanctuary county, let’s see how this works out.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 11:27 PM
A Parkland traffic deputy has been stopping the nannies, house cleaners and landscapers in Parkland. Parkland residences now think they can run the Sheriff's Office, so they demanded that Temp Tony stop this action. So a new GO was drafted and we are not allowed to take any action on illegals. Hope your all happy with that. Thanks Parkland.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 12:56 AM
A Parkland traffic deputy has been stopping the nannies, house cleaners and landscapers in Parkland. Parkland residences now think they can run the Sheriff's Office, so they demanded that Temp Tony stop this action. So a new GO was drafted and we are not allowed to take any action on illegals. Hope your all happy with that. Thanks Parkland.

Who cares...I'll bang a couple nannies

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:56 AM

Come on that sounds like B.S. to me. I will call Ice very time I get an illegal and nobody will do anything about it.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Come on that sounds like B.S. to me. I will call Ice very time I get an illegal and nobody will do anything about it.

OK tough guy, when your signing off on that G.O. in roll call I hope your reading what your signing. It's also in your email might want to read that also. You'll be the next deputy fired for not following policy. Unless of course your black.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 11:52 AM
OK tough guy, when your signing off on that G.O. in roll call I hope your reading what your signing. It's also in your email might want to read that also. You'll be the next deputy fired for not following policy. Unless of course your black.

Yes, I am Black and I speak Spanish and very fluent in Ebonics. I also identify as a transgender so like I said I will call Ice whenever the hell I want.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 12:15 PM
You left out that your also an ILLEGAL.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Yes, I am Black and I speak Spanish and very fluent in Ebonics. I also identify as a transgender so like I said I will call Ice whenever the hell I want.

Is this you Rossi, better wise up

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:37 PM
Why are you idiots doing any work anyways? Go park under a tree.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:40 PM
Soon temp Tony will want the illegals to vote so he can somehow try and secure some type of voter block.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 10:05 PM
I heard pumpkin head wants to give them free medical care and housing.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 02:59 PM
Thanks pumpkin head we are now a sanctuary county, let’s see how this works out.

WOW! This sounds like someone trying to sabotage BSO. Please provide the information for that so we can contact Bogen and or DeSantis and have Temporary removed. There are a plethora of links to videos and articles where EVERY politician in Florida (MAINLY Broward County) went crazy AGAINST this when we were supposed to have a bunch of illegals shipped here a few months ago.

Unregistered
10-26-2019, 04:58 PM
It’s on BSO email as a new general order, just do a simple public records request.

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 12:25 AM
How long will it be before an illegal commits a serious crime in Broward County and a records check will show contact with a deputy whose hands were tied because of this new policy?

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 12:58 AM
How long will it be before an illegal commits a serious crime in Broward County and a records check will show contact with a deputy whose hands were tied because of this new policy?
All deputies will not call the crandon park zoo
If THE PUMPKIN HEADED silver back of broward county screams and flings poo at passing cars!!

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 08:50 AM
Wow, sounds like someone wants to keep this new policy quite, like of like May instead of Shall.

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 08:19 PM
Wonder how many illegals were stopped in Broward County today but deputies are allowed to detain them or call ICE.

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 09:36 PM
Read on dumbasses!

FL Court: Cities must cooperate with ICE or officials removed ...
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com › fl-court-cities-must-cooperate-wit...
Oct 6, 2019 - FL Court: Cities must cooperate with ICE or elected officials will be removed ... There was a new Florida state law that put a ban on sanctuary cities. ... But cries from the public proclaimed that the officer was not acting as an ...

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 11:16 PM
Who cares...I'll bang a couple nannies

They can make me an empanada after I throw them a bang......who cares

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 11:45 PM
DON’T tell temp tony how to treat illegals in his county. Do don’t have the expert experience he has!!!

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 05:01 PM
Read on dumbasses!

FL Court: Cities must cooperate with ICE or officials removed ...
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com › fl-court-cities-must-cooperate-wit...
Oct 6, 2019 - FL Court: Cities must cooperate with ICE or elected officials will be removed ... There was a new Florida state law that put a ban on sanctuary cities. ... But cries from the public proclaimed that the officer was not acting as an ...

TAB 19-25
Contact with Undocumented Immigrants

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 06:04 AM
TAB 19-25
Contact with Undocumented Immigrants

Is he really that foolish or just that dumb!?!?