PDA

View Full Version : The Scott Return to Duty Phone Calls and Message to Everyone

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 02:06 PM
Scott called and asked for my assistance in reaching out to each of you that had gotten a phone call from him and Ira.
He has asked that I inform each of you to please stand down. On Monday morning please make an appointment with the unemployment compensation office for additional benefits. If you are a current BSO Employee looking to be magically elevated your dream has ended. Please discontinue your arrogant behavior to your coworkers and staff since its evident that he is never coming back.
BA, and NA best of luck, just please dont hang your straw hats on Temporary he's not going to remain beyond the primary election choose a candidate that will ensure your continued service with the agency he (Scotty) nearly destroyed.
JS in Detail we still dont know how youve remained your Uncle Harrington created and placed you in the perfect hideaway job just for you but please drop your arrogant behavior to those Deputies- we cant guarantee you anything jo. wise beyond yesterday.
Scotty said to the troops that stood by as he was slowly sinking yesterday he has a bunch of candy and nuts that he and Ira will be passing out as Security Guards at Festival in Pompano working day shift 9a-5p Ira drives the Golf Cart and Scotty sits on the side saying over and over I'm an Amazing Leader..
My friend the keyboard bandit- He wants you to know that he apologize for you always saying folks in trailer parks and are on drugs and medication in fact he wanted to personally say to you come and join in the going away celebration for him not returning to BSO the Big Circus Tent will be at the Main Entrance to City Furniture on Saturday at noon all of the clowns will be in attendance and plenty of candy and nuts, clown paintings and dunking Ira in the tank ball throwing contest.
JB he says he apologize he didnt know that you were as smart he definitely underestimated you and you in deed have Big Gargantuan Kahuna's.
To Russ you are like the Saprano's he just doesn't know what to expect next so please be kind to him and his former Fort Lauderdale Gang of Misfits...

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 10:35 PM
Hey clowns just remember BSO stands for Broward Security Officers. What we need here in Broward County are some real police officers to patrol the unincorporated areas.
Thank you very much.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:56 PM
BSO stands for Bull Shit Office, run by democrats who kill thousands of trees and limit deputies from doing real police work. The over bearing policy and procedures and the catering to Homeless and BLM.
I do realize Sheriff Tony is greatly trying to repair things and is doing a good job now with better people in command. Unfortunately this agency has recently promoted several idiots who have taken the power way over their heads. One LT (SS) in particular. Dist 3 is still a mess and bows down to BCAD. Sheriff Tony needs to remove BSO from the Airport and try to get some other agency to take it over, oh wait, any agency with balls would say FU to BCAD and their demands.
Once again, Sheriff Tony we thank you for the raise and believing us.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:30 PM
This also mean that sleazy scumbag Chicken Man Cacciatore will never get to be one of Israel's colonels!!!! Another plus for BSO.