PDA

View Full Version : The "RAT PACK LOSERS", JJ, Ambrose, White, and Rivera!

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 09:58 AM
Beware of this group, the best of the best losers BSO has. Why are they still here no one knows. No sneaking out, no "LONG" lunch breaks. They are being watched as they made the red flag rise.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 06:57 PM
Beware of this group, the best of the best losers BSO has. Why are they still here no one knows. No sneaking out, no "LONG" lunch breaks. They are being watched as they made the red flag rise.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 08:28 PM

They're all a bunch of losers. Their days are numbered though. Way over their head and still learned nothing but how to brown nose and to be a rat.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 09:35 PM
They're all a bunch of losers. Their days are numbered though. Way over their head and still learned nothing but how to brown nose and to be a rat.
This is an example of wasted money BSO spends on incompetent people. You never see the whole SI D working on real issues rather the two Sargent's if that's what you call do nothing but disappear. What a waste a space. Must get rid of scummy drumi, JJ.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 09:42 PM
This is an example of wasted money BSO spends on incompetent people. You never see the whole SI D working on real issues rather the two Sargent's if that's what you call do nothing but disappear. What a waste a space. Must get rid of scummy drumi, JJ.

Don't forget Drums buddy Hyatt. Another rat POS.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 10:29 PM
Why don’t one of you Pu$$ys call the Sgt, Lt, or Capt. You all have their numbers. You won’t because you’re all weak cowards. Come to one of our offices at SID and discuss like men instead of typing unprofessional, uneducated nonsense. Grow up you pu$$ies!!!

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 11:03 PM
Why don’t one of you Pu$$ys call the Sgt, Lt, or Capt. You all have their numbers. You won’t because you’re all weak cowards. Come to one of our offices at SID and discuss like men instead of typing unprofessional, uneducated nonsense. Grow up you pu$$ies!!!

You must be one of the SID pussies who haven't had a fight since second grade.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 04:05 AM
Don't forget Drums buddy Hyatt. Another rat POS.

The biggest RAT is Drum. He had been Ratting on co-worker’s for years. To bad some of the old time Sgt’s aren’t still around that could vouched for this. Drum was all about self preservation and would do whatever it took to get ahead.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 09:26 AM
The biggest RAT is Drum. He had been Ratting on co-worker’s for years. To bad some of the old time Sgt’s aren’t still around that could vouched for this. Drum was all about self preservation and would do whatever it took to get ahead.

Agree but as far as this POS getting ahead? He's only a s_itty sergeant. If he got in anyone can. Drum is like a carnival labor but doesn't work. He will go soon enough because you can't make SID any worse than what it is. His superiors should listen and before it becomes worse must get him out of SID period.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 09:31 AM
Agree but as far as this POS getting ahead? He's only a s_itty sergeant. If he got in anyone can. Drum is like a carnival labor but doesn't work. He will go soon enough because you can't make SID any worse than what it is. His superiors should listen and before it becomes worse must get him out of SID period.

Let's not forget the Rat Pack, JJ, Ambrose, White, and Rivera! They all are garbage. I heard about JJ cheating on his beloved wife. He's only been cheating on her for a real long time. Just now is when he was exposed. Hope she takes his retirement. HALF!!! Don't let him do that to you,

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Let's not forget the Rat Pack, JJ, Ambrose, White, and Rivera! They all are garbage. I heard about JJ cheating on his beloved wife. He's only been cheating on her for a real long time. Just now is when he was exposed. Hope she takes his retirement. HALF!!! Don't let him do that to you,

They are all a bunch of losers. It's Friday so let's see who starts the disappearing act today.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 01:26 PM
They are all a bunch of losers. It's Friday so let's see who starts the disappearing act today.

My bets on Scum Drum and JJ

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 02:34 PM
Scum Drum I have your fresh made salad dressing ready for you!

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 03:20 PM
Scum Drum I have your fresh made salad dressing ready for you!

LMAO!! I'm sure he will enjoy it. 😂🤣. JJ will help him.

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 08:52 PM
LMAO!! I'm sure he will enjoy it. 😂🤣. JJ will help him.

****†****************†*†**†**†******†*