PDA

View Full Version : Scott Israel press conference tomorrow morning

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:06 PM
There will be a press conference tomorrow morning blaming a political biased decision got him fired. Mumbles will once again blame everyone but himself. Fortunately at the end of his speech he will thank his supporters and say farewell and end his campaign. Mark my words

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:28 PM
There will be a press conference tomorrow morning blaming a political biased decision got him fired. Mumbles will once again blame everyone but himself. Fortunately at the end of his speech he will thank his supporters and say farewell and end his campaign. Mark my words

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-13-2016/66UeoJ.gif

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:31 PM
I hope he sees the writing on the wall and finally Move On...

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:33 PM
I would be shocked if he gave up. The guy is in love with himself.

By the way three Democrats voted against him today.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:33 PM
I hope he sees the writing on the wall and finally Move On...

https://i.imgflip.com/3e673v.jpg

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:41 PM

Israel’s lawyer, Benedict P. Kuehne, has said he is considering suing the Florida Senate for violating Israel’s due process rights before being removed from an office to which he had been elected by voters.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article236578508.html#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 11:53 PM
He'll be so disappointed tomorrow when he wakes up and his "people" haven't burned down their own neighborhood, and are not looting CVS in protest.

He will reinforce his candidacy tomorrow morning. He loves any media attention and loves nothing more than being a victim. He genuinely sees himself as an MLK or other historic figure. He doesn't know that it makes him look small and weak. If he had a brain in his head he'd apply for a position elsewhere while the democrats are licking their wounds. His wife looks awful. Jumping through the emotional hoops, the constant "prove how much you love me" relationship with a narcissist is all consuming. Surely, he cares nothing about how this affects others.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:00 AM
Israel’s lawyer, Benedict P. Kuehne, has said he is considering suing the Florida Senate for violating Israel’s due process rights before being removed from an office to which he had been elected by voters.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article236578508.html#storylink=cpy

This is becoming like a bad rash that will not go away. Kuehne It’s over, former Sheriff Israel lost there is no further relief in Florida and no Federal Court is going rule that he was not provided due process. Plus who is going to pay for this challenge, Kuehne or Israel?

I just have to say, no matter where you sit with this debate, the biggest issue everyone has and one of the biggest reasons why he was removed in the end, was he still has not accepted responsibility for anything that occurred because he feels he was an amazing leader !!!

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Some did say that he would destroy the agency!!! How true that was. Enough is enough...

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:15 AM
It will not be over until “we the people” make sure he is not elected Sheriff in 2020

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 01:05 AM
This is becoming like a bad rash that will not go away. Kuehne It’s over, former Sheriff Israel lost there is no further relief in Florida and no Federal Court is going rule that he was not provided due process. Plus who is going to pay for this challenge, Kuehne or Israel?

I just have to say, no matter where you sit with this debate, the biggest issue everyone has and one of the biggest reasons why he was removed in the end, was he still has not accepted responsibility for anything that occurred because he feels he was an amazing leader !!!

Absolutely agree. His lack of humility and inability to express empathy was his undoing. Right or wrong, his own words and haughtiness are what took him out. Runcie knew exactly how to play the game and within 24 hours stated " there were multiple failures" Whether he believed that or not was irrelevant. Those words, so far, have kept him afloat and drawn a stark comparison to Israel.

Scott's reaction is always to become emotionally harder. There was much more compassion for Peterson than he realized. His attack on him came across as a betrayal that no one would admit or discuss. Peterson failed, but for minutes he literally had the weight of the world on his shoulders. The strategy of assigning blame toward Peterson, alone, was all wrong.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 04:27 AM
What about Captain Jan Jordan? She quietly just went away.
Oh, that's right she's from Fort Lauderdale.
Lieutenant DeVito, another one, like thieves in night, just left. If Scott had any decency, tomorrow he will let everyone know that he is not running in 2020. As far as Scott suing anyone, I'm sure he will take another vacation and then come back and have the nerve to ask people to pay for his attorney's fees. Just go away...

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 04:55 AM
What about Captain Jan Jordan? She quietly just went away.
Oh, that's right she's from Fort Lauderdale.
Lieutenant DeVito, another one, like thieves in night, just left. If Scott had any decency, tomorrow he will let everyone know that he is not running in 2020. As far as Scott suing anyone, I'm sure he will take another vacation and then come back and have the nerve to ask people to pay for his attorney's fees. Just go away...

Yes, the egotistical ******* probably has his GoFundMe account set up and ready to go for tomorrow's presser.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Israel had the power to appoint, hire, and fire people in positions. Israel hired Jan Jordan and others from FLPD and put them into their positions. Israel fails to understand those people are who did him wrong twice. It’s already being repeated again with TT. And if you believe Col. Z left because of family go back to sleep.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Absolutely agree. His lack of humility and inability to express empathy was his undoing. Right or wrong, his own words and haughtiness are what took him out. Runcie knew exactly how to play the game and within 24 hours stated " there were multiple failures" Whether he believed that or not was irrelevant. Those words, so far, have kept him afloat and drawn a stark comparison to Israel.

Scott's reaction is always to become emotionally harder. There was much more compassion for Peterson than he realized. His attack on him came across as a betrayal that no one would admit or discuss. Peterson failed, but for minutes he literally had the weight of the world on his shoulders. The strategy of assigning blame toward Peterson, alone, was all wrong.

And... this personality type, will never, ever learn from mistakes. He will bask in victimhood until it runs dry. He will seek the camera for every last drop of attention. An individual with Narcissistic Personality disorder, which he displays every symptom of, tragically has no ability to see a situation from anyones perspective other than their own. Without exception, they eventually self destruct, leaving a wake of ruin behind them. Today he will make another attempt to express empathy. He will then unleash the venom that shows us who he really is. He will walk off the podium in the same manner, with the same delusions of grandeur and victory that followed his CNN appearance. Those who pity him will assure him that he is "winning." Pray for him.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 04:37 PM
He’s a lion and doesn’t care what you sheep think

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 05:40 PM
He’s a lion and doesn’t care what you sheep think

Please dont insult the real Lions of the world, everyone wants to be a Lion until its time to
do some Lion shit!

(Photo of Real Lion)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS3iQEr_s96tm0iHMJqFGr3qMHApKK SopRU9e33K1gQVJacnmhZ

(Photo of Real Liar)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHcTMHZXUAEDUGm.jpg