PDA

View Full Version : Pollock Campaign Is Showing Strong Momentum

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 02:39 PM
Al Pollock whom was considered marginal initially is showing major political momentum. His campaign material, his visible presence at major events and his community involvement along with strong financial gains shows his campaign strategy is taking shape to propel him to the top spot as Democratic Front Runner for Sheriff of Broward County.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Al Pollock whom was considered marginal initially is showing major political momentum. His campaign material, his visible presence at major events and his community involvement along with strong financial gains shows his campaign strategy is taking shape to propel him to the top spot as Democratic Front Runner for Sheriff of Broward County.

This hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh Edna!!!

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 05:14 PM

Al keep up the momentum I see that you're making moves. The above comment seems to clarify someone(s) is very nervous about your running and potential.
Be Blessed Sir
R.E.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 07:15 PM
Al keep up the momentum I see that you're making moves. The above comment seems to clarify someone(s) is very nervous about your running and potential.
Be Blessed Sir
R.E.

I am trembling! Lol...

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 07:26 PM
Look on Facebook and you’ll see a similarity between Patti and the negative poster here.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 07:27 PM
It could be Albetta or the other 7 people still in Israel’s camp lol

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 09:33 PM

When are his campaign events? Voters, with questions are looking to attend in the north end of the county, but don't see anything on the website. We have very specific questions about plans for juvenile matters, moving ahead.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 09:54 PM
When are his campaign events? Voters, with questions are looking to attend in the north end of the county, but don't see anything on the website. We have very specific questions about plans for juvenile matters, moving ahead.
RUSS and you were both FIRED by two sheriff's for helping felons!
RUSS and you both like to trash and stab people in the back that were once your friends.!
RUSS and you knew of alleged corruption at work and kept it secret until your assets were kicked out!
RUSS and you both play the little bald snitch boy to get real COPS in trouble.
RUSS and you are both blubbering morons making fools out of yourselves everyday.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Ms. Wren please stop believing everything that patti tells you. To the poster who asked about the next fundraiser for Al, each of them have been made public so far and we expect that to continue.

To the poster who asked about questions for Al from residents in the north of the county I would encourage you to go to the website and select the contact tab then either call the number provided or email. You don’t have to wait for a fundraiser.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 12:11 AM
Ms. Wren please stop believing everything that patti tells you. To the poster who asked about the next fundraiser for Al, each of them have been made public so far and we expect that to continue.

To the poster who asked about questions for Al from residents in the north of the county I would encourage you to go to the website and select the contact tab then either call the number provided or email. You don’t have to wait for a fundraiser.

Thats how to appropriately respond to inquiries from the Public maybe Scotts Clowns can learn a thing are to.. Keep up the Great Work Team Pollock we're definitely behind you.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 12:38 AM

Will do. Thank you kindly.

Hillbillies for AL Pollack

LAW and ORDER 2020 !!!!!

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 03:10 PM
Thanks for all of the wonderful Al Pollock posts Angie Pollock, you're a good wife and you're husband is still a backstabbing Ahole.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 05:17 PM
Will do. Thank you kindly.

Hillbillies for AL Pollack

LAW and ORDER 2020 !!!!!

You are most welcome.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 09:05 AM
My goodness the bump session has started

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 12:36 PM
You got to know when to hold 'em...
Know when to fold 'em....
Know when to walk away....
Know when to run.....

After much thought and consideration:

Holmberg Hillbillies support Al Pollack for Sheriff

Law and order 2020!!!

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 01:54 PM
You got to know when to hold 'em...
Know when to fold 'em....
Know when to walk away....
Know when to run.....

After much thought and consideration:

Holmberg Hillbillies support Al Pollack for Sheriff

Law and order 2020!!!

Very Bad choice if I say so myself. You guys are better than that and AL is not worth the trouble TRUST ME!!!
Just look at all the negative post(s) on AL. Their is a lot of truth to them.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 03:30 PM
Very Bad choice if I say so myself. You guys are better than that and AL is not worth the trouble TRUST ME!!!
Just look at all the negative post(s) on AL. Their is a lot of truth to them.

He's definitely a better choice than that big eared, mumbling idiot Israel.
Start looking for a retirement home outside of Florida Scotty. You might have a better chance that your neighbors never heard of you.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 03:36 PM

When Isreal’s suspension gets upheld, Al Pollacks’s campaign will gain huge strength as well as other qualified candidates.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 03:55 PM
Pollack is full of BS. Another swamp creature looking to scam again. No difference between him and Wright.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 06:35 PM
Pollack is full of BS. Another swamp creature looking to scam again. No difference between him and Wright.
Sounds like youre a crying baby.. Al is gaining tremendous support and momentum... best candidate there is..

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 01:17 AM
Al is rapidly gaining support, money, and his campaign has legitimacy to win this race.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 02:14 AM
al is rapidly gaining support, money, and his campaign has legitimacy to win this race.

big dreamers this will never happen trust that fool!!!

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 03:57 AM
Ok Mr. T or should I say Mrs. T? Lol stfu

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 12:01 PM
Al is rapidly gaining support, money, and his campaign has legitimacy to win this race.

These are the same koolaid drinkers that supported Fondo and they obviously didnt learn their lesson. Al is as bad of a public speaker as Fondo.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 12:09 PM
These are the same koolaid drinkers that supported Fondo and they obviously didnt learn their lesson. Al is as bad of a public speaker as Fondo.

You ain't kidding. and I am sure if Al gets elected the Fondo, Ballante Cady and the rest of the loser crew will be right back where they left off.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 12:34 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah! STFU Alvin and go back to playing with yourself in the Sportatorium men's room.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Whom was considered? Whom? That's not the correct word in that context Einstien but it proves you are out of your league trying to appear edgumacated.
Your a washed up little fart with delusions of grandeur.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 08:07 PM
Seems your slick bald fat tub of butter is worried about Al. So play with your keyboard you slob and watch as he wins this election. Now how about that.....Professor Clueless..

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 08:54 PM
Ira thinks Scott is coming back. He said heads will roll out the door.

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Whom was considered? Whom? That's not the correct word in that context Einstien but it proves you are out of your league trying to appear edgumacated.

Correcting auto correct is the definition of idiocy. Thanks though, keep correcting my autocorrect while we keep winning on the ground!

Unregistered
10-24-2019, 12:29 AM
Correcting auto correct is the definition of idiocy. Thanks though, keep correcting my autocorrect while we keep winning on the ground!

So Owned.... wait that isn’t correct English! Improper punctuation and capitalization!

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 07:46 AM
Bump didy bump

Unregistered
10-25-2019, 11:17 AM

Winning on the ground? Seriously? Oh boy, the ex-Fondo supporters are drinking the koolaid again.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 06:21 PM
Quietly gaining more support and donations.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 08:30 PM
Al Pollock Every day gaining momentum and traction. A professional candidate with faith, perseverance and experience necessary to lead this agency during these most turbulent of times.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 09:47 PM
Al Pollock Every day gaining momentum and traction. A professional candidate with faith, perseverance and experience necessary to lead this agency during these most turbulent of times.

Edna go cook dinner!!!

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 11:45 PM
Edna go cook dinner!!!

Its not Edna troll its the team and we're winning in 2020..Keep tasting the sauce we're cooking some good ole fashioned butt kicking to take it home watch out for the recipe we've only just begun. Ask your parents whose the Best Cook.. Dont worry we got it from here

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 11:47 PM
Its not Edna troll its the team and we're winning in 2020..Keep tasting the sauce we're cooking some good ole fashioned butt kicking to take it home watch out for the recipe we've only just begun. Ask your parents whose the Best Cook.. Dont worry we got it from here

The team??? The group of misfits??? Drago? Montalvo? Karp? The team??? Lol ok...

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 12:00 AM
Can't figure out what's in it for the Hillbillies. Why would they support Pollack? Is there something in it for them?

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 12:15 AM
Yes. A credible candidate

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 12:44 AM
HUH? OBVIOUSLY you never worked with that skinny uncle Tom.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 02:07 AM
Guess what that same so as you put it Uncle Tom is going to your Boss.. see how you kiss his his ring finger in January 2021.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 02:57 AM
“Where the white women at? Me and my future XO Lt. JC want to know?”

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 03:37 AM
Landslide coming. Al’s got this.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 08:05 AM

If you’re going to correct someone’s writing, it’s usually a good idea to make sure yours is also correct. It’s YOU’RE or YOU ARE.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 11:51 AM
Pollock helped israel destroy bso. He has no business ever walking into the psb again. Pollock has not made one accomplishment since being at bso except getting a female's phone number. He has a history of turning on past sheriffs for his own gain. Sorry champ you had your chance to help this agency but you were too busy trying to chase down the women.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 12:31 PM
Pollock helped israel destroy bso. He has no business ever walking into the psb again. Pollock has not made one accomplishment since being at bso except getting a female's phone number. He has a history of turning on past sheriffs for his own gain. Sorry champ you had your chance to help this agency but you were too busy trying to chase down the women.

If you only have that to add and trying to destroy a candidate so sad for you. Hes done more good than you could but since youre a keyboard comando keep trying to smear as you can tell your tactics arent working...
Al Pollock knows more about the inner workings of the agency than any of the other candidates inclusive of the current sheriff.
Kiss the ring finger in 2021.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 05:28 PM
Tony has now declared he’s not going to talk about Israel. Deals are being made folks and none of them are good for the road. Time to support Al and kick these two opportunists to the curb.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 06:55 PM
Al is already the winner.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 08:58 PM
Just confirmed Al’s account more then doubled in the last quarter.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 09:35 PM
Just confirmed Al’s account more then doubled in the last quarter.

So he must be around 2,500?
You must have been promised something if you are going to keep posted for Al.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 11:08 PM
Guess what that same so as you put it Uncle Tom is going to your Boss.. see how you kiss his his ring finger in January 2021.
OK RICHIE! take it easy ! I will change my post to uncle THOMAS. Now he is a HOUSE boy and not a field boy ok? Is there any OTHER African American BSO supervisor that's kisses the white man's assess more than ALVIN
POLLOCK?????? That makes him an Oreo COOKIE.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 11:21 PM
OK RICHIE! take it easy ! I will change my post to uncle THOMAS. Now he is a HOUSE boy and not a field boy ok? Is there any OTHER African American BSO supervisor that's kisses the white man's assess more than ALVIN
POLLOCK?????? That makes him an Oreo COOKIE.

The fear is real, dont worry we'll make sure you keep your pension and benefits while working District 11 with your scared uniform wearing crying like a scared dog and crying baby antics.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 11:39 PM
Pollock has never accomplished anything at BSO. The guy has no loyalty to anyone except himself. To the turd that continues to defend pollock needs to have his head examined. This is the same individual who said the tamarac deputies should be arrested. This is the same individual who took a woman beater out the side door of the main jail. Pollock even drove this criminal home. Pollock helped destroy bso while he was here. Sorry champ bso doesn't need another failed supervisor who only cares about himself.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 01:54 AM
Pollock has never accomplished anything at BSO. The guy has no loyalty to anyone except himself. To the turd that continues to defend pollock needs to have his head examined. This is the same individual who said the tamarac deputies should be arrested. This is the same individual who took a woman beater out the side door of the main jail. Pollock even drove this criminal home. Pollock helped destroy bso while he was here. Sorry champ bso doesn't need another failed supervisor who only cares about himself.

Once more the lie that has been proven to be false and the rag of a newspaper was required to retract shows up again. Keep up showing your fear of Al, we in the north understand why you’re afraid of him. He’ll be the next Sheriff.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 02:05 AM
The new appointee has again shown his extra 2 stars to a long time community leader at the African American library in front of even more well respected long time community leaders. This is the real Tony. The one who disrespects his elders and believes he is immune from the disrespectful rants.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 02:15 AM
I heard that then he fires a guy just doing his job.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 02:30 AM
Bump of the century!

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 02:37 AM
His job is to go to work and not to political functions. He’s Scott Israel 2.0

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 02:43 AM
Al’s been quietly busy.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 03:29 AM
So somebody’s public relations group is working hard tonight! Bumping everything but Al. Lol

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 07:02 PM
So many shill’s in this race. Hicks, Vasquez, Clark, some unknown independent deputy. These only split the vote in favor of no one candidate. Israel’s PAC must be paying for all these people to run with promises of positions if he wins a divided vote. Tony gains in this as well as he has declared he is not going to talk about Israel. I call shenanigans.

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 07:37 PM
Tony is a non-factor unless he ever moves to Broward and actually declares with the supervisor of elections

Unregistered
10-31-2019, 10:19 PM
The political non-political appointee

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 03:25 AM
I donated too can’t afford much but it’s better then not donating at all.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 08:22 AM
I’m sure Pollock will do a better job then these other two morons combined. He’s not perfect, but I recently spoke to him and he knows that he can’t do it alone. He needs us to help him get things back on track in our agency.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 07:10 PM
With the latest info coming out about the other candidates and who’s behind them or what they are willing to do to us, Al now has my vote.

Unregistered
11-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Al you have the Juice you now have my vote

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Pollock has been the only candidate who actually talks about issues and solutions.

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 11:21 PM
The lines are now drawn.

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 07:23 AM
Well he declared to run today. Time to put up or shut up about how we are being handled since this appointee arrived. Israel has only gotten a bigger complex. Al is our only way of preserving any semblance of our self respect now. Time to talk to all our family and friends and turn our circumstance towards putting a life long green bleeder back in the seat.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Well he declared to run today. Time to put up or shut up about how we are being handled since this appointee arrived. Israel has only gotten a bigger complex. Al is our only way of preserving any semblance of our self respect now. Time to talk to all our family and friends and turn our circumstance towards putting a life long green bleeder back in the seat.

After todays arrest and media spectacle I agree we as deputies have to unite behind the one guy that knows the agency and can get us back to where we once were Al Pollock I had doubts at first but im behind you now. Im sending in my donation tonight. Be Blessed Sir.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 12:39 AM
Well then, just be glad that our last union is out of here or we would see Bob nipple pants running to Israel again just like he did during the vote of no confidence. The members will be able to vote on who gets the endorsement early next year

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 02:44 AM
It’s over now Pollock just has to mark time he’s already won this election. Pollock you better do what you say you’re going to do. We’re watching.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 06:02 AM
Al is the one.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Al is the one.

The one to lose you mean. The moment he harbored montalvo and karp you knew he was done. Losers.

Unregistered
11-25-2019, 04:30 AM
Why would someone be against a man who’s daughter was murdered and Gil? Must be Ira.

Unregistered
11-26-2019, 02:35 AM
Thats how to appropriately respond to inquiries from the Public maybe Scotts Clowns can learn a thing are to.. Keep up the Great Work Team Pollock we're definitely behind you.
Behind him??? If you vote for Alvin, Lock Up a deputy POLLOCK , your dumb as shiiiiiit!!!! And when that scuM bag turns his back on you if you get in a jam, just take your medicine and stfu. We don't want to hear about it.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 08:13 AM
Who give a care

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Behind him??? If you vote for Alvin, Lock Up a deputy POLLOCK , your dumb as shiiiiiit!!!! And when that scuM bag turns his back on you if you get in a jam, just take your medicine and stfu. We don't want to hear about it.

We will definitely NOT vote for Alvin Pollock. 👎🏿

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 12:59 PM
We will definitely NOT vote for Alvin Pollock. 👎🏿

Pollock will not come close at all, he's wasting his time. Israel will win this election by very high numbers.

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Pollock is our best option

Unregistered
12-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Strong Momentum is probably a bit of a stretch. My guess is he finishes 2nd behind Tony. Scott's numbers are falling faster than a prom dress on prom night

Unregistered
12-29-2019, 01:48 PM
It could be Albetta or the other 7 people still in Israel’s camp lol

Albetta is a crony that was fired at AutoNation. He had no experience to work anywhere else. The reason Scott hired him is because she’s a known queen in Wilton Manors and knows like 5 or 10 other queens. That’s all.

venus
12-29-2019, 10:05 PM

Wait until his work ethics comes out and you will see the polls drop

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 02:59 AM
Wait until his work ethics comes out and you will see the polls drop

STFU hater. Pollock is our only alternative.

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 03:53 AM
STFU hater. Pollock is our only alternative.

Are you kidding, he is the last one we need as our Sheriff. I say re-elect Scott Israel. He is definitely Has the best qualities for a Sheriff.

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 03:54 AM
Many of you don't understand it yet. The Best Hope BSO has is Pollock hate him or Love the Guy he's the Messiah this agency needs. I and my family are backing him after the court hearing.

Unregistered
12-30-2019, 03:56 PM
So many haters. Pollock is the only alternative. Ira please stop posting your BS for once.