PDA

View Full Version : RUSS WhO IS ANYHONY SPINELLA? HOW MUCH DID HE OFFER YOU ?

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 11:04 PM
A career criminal gets out of jail, breaks into his girlfriend's house steals her property. But our NYPD HERO, RUSS BLAMES HER! Then the ex exec trashes the girl to ASA Catherine Maus and testifies for the BURGLAR. Not satisfied with that, he calls the BURGLAR and his family, agreeing to trash the former girlfriend because RUSS says she was a stripper.???

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 11:39 PM
Why should we BELIEVE ANYTHING you have to say about the Israel administration ??? You were fired for trying to COVER UP A FELONY FOR A SERIAL CRIMINAL! FIRED AND ALL APPEALS DENIED RUSS!

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 12:08 AM
Israel and his fort lauderdale crew destroyed bso knuckle nuts. There isn't much more to say. Everyone knows this to be true. You have two major shootings under Israel's watch. So get a grip I know you will defend israel the garbage bucket to the end but it is time to face reality. Israel is an incompentant individual that should have just left but because of his selfish character and stupidity he doesn't see what a true embarrassment he is.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 02:42 AM
Israel and his fort lauderdale crew destroyed bso knuckle nuts. There isn't much more to say. Everyone knows this to be true. You have two major shootings under Israel's watch. So get a grip I know you will defend israel the garbage bucket to the end but it is time to face reality. Israel is an incompentant individual that should have just left but because of his selfish character and stupidity he doesn't see what a true embarrassment he is.
Now that you GOT that off your chest RUSS, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT A SHILL FOR THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN FLORIDA 2009, AND NEW YORK ?
The answer is yes Russ but we want you to say it HOUSE MOUSE!

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 01:11 PM
Now that you GOT that off your chest RUSS, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT A SHILL FOR THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN FLORIDA 2009, AND NEW YORK ?
The answer is yes Russ but we want you to say it HOUSE MOUSE!
RUSS you're awfull quiet lately , this is Oct 23 weds! I thought you were going to savage Scotty at the hearing???? You're big mouth and windbag gassing was just sour grapes for being fired by three sheriff's right NAVY seal, MARINE scout, terrorism Expert????
PS John bailen has a family member who reads LEO affairs and his attorney's and family members are not amused . They want to look in your mom's basement dummy!

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 01:19 PM
I remember when Scott Israel tampered with a jury.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 01:22 PM
I remember when Benjamin Kuhne, Scott Israel's lawyer, lied on the senate floor on 10/21/19 and said Scott Israel's career as a cop was consecutive for 40 years (not) and that it was blemish-free. I thought he beat up people and stole things. Wasn't he a thug cop and also a racist? Doesn't he hate blacks which is why he suffers from white-guilt today?

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 08:43 PM
I remember when Benjamin Kuhne, Scott Israel's lawyer, lied on the senate floor on 10/21/19 and said Scott Israel's career as a cop was consecutive for 40 years (not) and that it was blemish-free. I thought he beat up people and stole things. Wasn't he a thug cop and also a racist? Doesn't he hate blacks which is why he suffers from white-guilt today?
Sometimes a good cop who likes to mix it up and is not afraid to fight with violent criminals , so It's real easy for some snowflake tulip in 2019, to call him a thug cop.
It's easy to trash somebody thirty years later but Scott and Ira ISRAEL were always there when somebody needed a back up. Does that make him a good sheriff? No.

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 06:11 AM
Sometimes a good cop who likes to mix it up and is not afraid to fight with violent criminals , so It's real easy for some snowflake tulip in 2019, to call him a thug cop.
It's easy to trash somebody thirty years later but Scott and Ira ISRAEL were always there when somebody needed a back up. Does that make him a good sheriff? No.
I remember Scotty wanted to be a nypd officer but his family lived down here.

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 08:10 PM
I remember Scotty wanted to be a nypd officer but his family lived down here.
Let's see SCOTT has been living in the South for his long? Scott left new York when he was what 7 years old?? But he still has that cringe worthy fake low class accent?
Loooooore Enfooooycement Oooofaaacooore!

Unregistered
11-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Russ! Hey, tell us all about your close friend Anthony ??????? SAO WAS VERY UPSET with your criminal antics covering up a felony right HERO? HOW MUCH as BORAT used to say!

Unregistered
11-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Do we really give a crap

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 02:55 AM
Let's see SCOTT has been living in the South for his long? Scott left new York when he was what 7 years old?? But he still has that cringe worthy fake low class accent?
Loooooore Enfooooycement Oooofaaacooore!

SAO LOOKING AT RUSS! 5/18/20. Oooops! RUSS truth HURTS DON'T IT BALDI! WHOS THE GIRLEY MAN NOW??? 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 03:07 AM
SAO LOOKING AT RUSS! 5/18/20. Oooops! RUSS truth HURTS DON'T IT BALDI! WHOS THE GIRLEY MAN NOW??? 😆😆😆😆

They ain’t looking at sh!t. Now quit talking shit on here and go back to trying to find your d!ck. With all that fat must be hard to find.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 03:24 AM
They ain’t looking at sh!t. Now quit talking shit on here and go back to trying to find your d!ck. With all that fat must be hard to find.

WOW TRUTH HURTS!! YES THEY ARE because ASA Catherine Maus didn't close it STUPID! Pending leads and GUESS who got in trouble and wants to make a deal against a dirty cop ?? Sleep well RUSS.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 04:15 AM
WOW TRUTH HURTS!! YES THEY ARE because ASA Catherine Maus didn't close it STUPID! Pending leads and GUESS who got in trouble and wants to make a deal against a dirty cop ?? Sleep well RUSS.

Nice try, too much fat on the brain huh? Just like the post you made about Tony being fired in an hour, that was what 6 hours ago. Take a break and go look for your little pee pee.

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 03:20 PM
I remember when Scott Israel tampered with a jury.

He was probably in your jury to get you to lose weight you fat azz 450 pound goof!! STFU

Unregistered
05-24-2020, 04:20 PM
Nice try, too much fat on the brain huh? Just like the post you made about Tony being fired in an hour, that was what 6 hours ago. Take a break and go look for your little pee pee.

Haaaaa fat? That's ALL you got to say RUSS you TONEY TAINT LICKER? Lmao... you think Russ disgusts only Scott supporters????

Go Watch Gov Desantis stupid press conference introducing the whiney shiney pumpkin head Coral Springs conman .

Andrew POLLACKs face is visible with that great "sanctimony" look that is comical now, but the BEST of all , is the face of Russ DeWeasel Perna, on the left , trying to stick his 😨scared face 🐀 into the meeting, like he supports TONEY which is a lie.

The con artist TONEY, luckily recognized in Russ, a fellow CON ARTIST who begged him for any job and made him clean out his desk that day!!!!

RUSS even had to take home the silk knee pads he used for Scott's 4pm " relaxing hour" when he was the executive FLUFFER.

Toney told him stop 😢crying man I have Benny to FLUFF at 4pm, go home loser.😡

Wooww .... Russ was red faced and humiliated, got choked up telling his secretary how he just got fired, by THREE SHERIFF'S NOW! 😆😂😅

Are you scared yet House Mouse?

Did leaking stories to CNN about Steve Bannon and Roger Stone make you feel relevant you 911 stolen valor warrior? Puzzzee!

REAL Truth really hurts. Better call your attorney RUSS the RAT! ⏳

Unregisteredwow
05-24-2020, 04:36 PM
Haaaaa fat? That's ALL you got to say RUSS you TONEY TAINT LICKER? Lmao... you think Russ disgusts only Scott supporters????

Go Watch Gov Desantis stupid press conference introducing the whiney shiney pumpkin head Coral Springs conman .

Andrew POLLACKs face is visible with that great "sanctimony" look that is comical now, but the BEST of all , is the face of Russ DeWeasel Perna, on the left , trying to stick his 😨scared face 🐀 into the meeting, like he supports TONEY which is a lie.

The con artist TONEY, luckily recognized in Russ, a fellow CON ARTIST who begged him for any job and made him clean out his desk that day!!!!

RUSS even had to take home the silk knee pads he used for Scott's 4pm " relaxing hour" when he was the executive FLUFFER.

Toney told him stop 😢crying man I have Benny to FLUFF at 4pm, go home loser.😡

Wooww .... Russ was red faced and humiliated, got choked up telling his secretary how he just got fired, by THREE SHERIFF'S NOW! 😆😂😅

Are you scared yet House Mouse?

Did leaking stories to CNN about Steve Bannon and Roger Stone make you feel relevant you 911 stolen valor warrior? Puzzzee!

REAL Truth really hurts. Better call your attorney RUSS the RAT! ⏳

Maybe if you put this much effort into policing, those 14 school children would still be alive.

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 05:57 AM
[QUOTE=Unregisteredwow;3150569]Maybe if you put this much effort into policing, those 14 school children would still be alive.[/QUOTE

OR maybe if you entitled pseudo intellectuals absentee Parkland parents didn't scream and hit the roof demanding LESS police arrests and criminal investigation of your sheltered kids..........

Unregisteredkeepdreamin
05-27-2020, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=Unregisteredwow;3150569]Maybe if you put this much effort into policing, those 14 school children would still be alive.[/QUOTE

OR maybe if you entitled pseudo intellectuals absentee Parkland parents didn't scream and hit the roof demanding LESS police arrests and criminal investigation of your sheltered kids..........

Keep trying to convince yourself.

Scott Israel=14 dead school children.

Unregistered
05-27-2020, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3151953]

Keep trying to convince yourself.

Scott Israel=14 dead school children.

Then why hasn't HE been arrested and charged with murder !like your slobbering stooge TONEY was?