PDA

View Full Version : New Sgt promotions

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 12:19 PM
So what undeserving minority did they pluck off the list? Who was allowed to stay in their specialized unit without seeing a day on the road? Just more of the same around here, no wonder people are giving up and don't give a sh**.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 05:16 PM
I bet she is better looking than you are!

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 08:13 PM
I bet she is better looking than you are!

He hee hee NO!

You must be taking a tiger by his toe.

I pitty the day some of you have to work.

She cried when she didnt get called the last go around. And you think this person is suitable and fit to lead.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 10:00 PM
Guess you’re talking about the useless DUI drunk employee who was arrested after DH tried helping her out. But you are correct, she was b-/:;(I gotta when DW got promoted cuz she got passed over.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 11:07 PM
Pray wherever she goes the bathroom exhaust system works I walked past the bathroom on multiple occasions and she can put the animals at the Miami zoo to shame

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 11:23 PM
Pray wherever she goes the bathroom exhaust system works I walked past the bathroom on multiple occasions and she can put the animals at the Miami zoo to shame

Who is this wildabeast with the stank a$$?

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 03:15 AM
So what undeserving minority did they pluck off the list? Who was allowed to stay in their specialized unit without seeing a day on the road? Just more of the same around here, no wonder people are giving up and don't give a sh**.
You mean the J COOPER PICK...

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 03:18 AM
You mean the J COOPER PICK...
LOL that is awesome and well said... And the J COOPER PICK GOES TO THE MOST UNDESERVING ..LOL

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 05:51 AM
LOL that is awesome and well said... And the J COOPER PICK GOES TO THE MOST UNDESERVING ..LOL

Sounds like Jealousy. Wow his name taste like candy. Always in someone mouth on this forum. Wow

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 10:04 AM
Sounds like Jealousy. Wow his name taste like candy. Always in someone mouth on this forum. Wow

No, just another undeserving minority and racist to boot. He looks like a bizarro Eddie Murphy with downs.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Did Nick Gerr get promoted?

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 12:08 PM

So original. NOT!!!

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 05:31 PM
Guess we can add Mr Raincoat thief to the latest promotions You know the guy that advertises for the CrossFit commercial !

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 06:27 PM
Guess we can add Mr Raincoat thief to the latest promotions You know the guy that advertises for the CrossFit commercial !

Well at-least this time when he calls to get free shit, he can actually say he is a supervisor for BSO and wont be lying about that part.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 11:48 PM
what #'s were the Admin picks?

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 02:15 AM
No, just another undeserving minority and racist to boot. He looks like a bizarro Eddie Murphy with downs.

Real racist idiot. What you look like cross between Robin Williams and Jim Belushi. Asking for the agency

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 02:40 AM

You know they did and probably way down on the list to boot.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 03:49 AM
Real racist idiot. What you look like cross between Robin Williams and Jim Belushi. Asking for the agency

On the contrary I'm quite handsome unlike your monkey looking ass.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 06:28 AM
On the contrary I'm quite handsome unlike your monkey looking ass.

So does that mean you love the JC because the name is popular.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 04:05 PM
Blacks can’t be racist. Only white people are racist. Come on! Everyone knows that.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 04:34 PM
Admin picks were #42 & #46

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Admin picks were #42 & #46

Let me take an educated guess....KNEE-GROWS?

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 01:42 AM
Let me take an educated guess....KNEE-GROWS?
Like I said the J Cooper pick.. Just remember I told you in OP you were a slug and nothing has change..

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 01:46 AM
You are so predictable you type the way you talk..lol..at least we know what was not in your mouth.. strike 1.2.3.4lololol

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 05:23 AM
You are so predictable you type the way you talk..lol..at least we know what was not in your mouth.. strike 1.2.3.4lololol
WOW There is no respect for this guy..

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 03:53 PM

I thought I was the only one that remembered that crap.

Unregistered
10-23-2019, 12:17 AM
I thought I was the only one that remembered that crap.

Come on thought it was all forgotten.

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 02:08 AM
Wow, can’t believe that happened. KF getting promoted, we need to be healed more accountable.

Unregistered
10-27-2019, 03:27 AM
Wow, can’t believe that happened. KF getting promoted, we need to be healed more accountable.

So people that have gotten in trouble before shouldn't be promoted? We would about half the Sgt's we do now...

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 04:51 PM

Wow can't believe your a douche.

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 07:29 PM

Were any white people promoted

Unregistered
10-28-2019, 07:31 PM
The jail was like that years ago and still is today I understand

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 12:22 AM
They are coming up to a few that I think would make a good sergeant. Hope this whole list gets picked.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 04:51 AM
They are coming up to a few that I think would make a good sergeant. Hope this whole list gets picked.

Let’s not get crazy, TA is on the list and he made false accusations against the entire Tamarac SET as well as getting a blowjob in exchange for not arresting a chick (gave her the felony dope back too). Sheriff absolutely needs to skip that guy, he has ZERO business being a supervisor.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Let’s not get crazy, TA is on the list and he made false accusations against the entire Tamarac SET as well as getting a blowjob in exchange for not arresting a chick (gave her the felony dope back too). Sheriff absolutely needs to skip that guy, he has ZERO business being a supervisor.

We can’t do that??? Taking all the fun out of this job.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 12:05 PM

He was cleared.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 12:24 PM

We are also coming up on a few that are not so good. Some that think they are God's gift to law enforcement but won't make a decision, and THEIR officer safety is questionable, yet they will be promoted as soon as they get down to their number. Actually I'm surprised they weren't an administrative pick. This is the person I want in charge of a squad of newbies, NOT! So the only question that remains is what closet will they bury this person in so they can pass probation and remain a Sgt?

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 02:42 PM

Absolutely he is a piece of garbage , he should have been fired.

Unregistered
10-29-2019, 04:18 PM
We are also coming up on a few that are not so good. Some that think they are God's gift to law enforcement but won't make a decision, and THEIR officer safety is questionable, yet they will be promoted as soon as they get down to their number. Actually I'm surprised they weren't an administrative pick. This is the person I want in charge of a squad of newbies, NOT! So the only question that remains is what closet will they bury this person in so they can pass probation and remain a Sgt?

If he gets promoted , when was the last time you heard a Sgt not passing probation.

Unregistered
10-30-2019, 03:03 AM
like any other business. racism, nepotism, kiss ass-ism, and plenty of backstabbing. and a few sleepovers probably don't hurt.been like that for years. and it ain't aoout to change

Unregistered
11-02-2019, 02:20 PM
So you wait tell your less then 5 yrs to make Sgt and in the drop! How stupid.

Unregistered
11-04-2019, 10:58 PM
I see that nothing has changed with you racist a-holes. I am glad that retired from that sh-hole.