PDA

View Full Version : The sad story of Mark Trudel

Unregisteredtrudel
10-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Hers the bottom line, he’s 65 years old and still wearing a green uniform.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:42 AM
And his ex-wife took everything.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:44 AM
And he will have to 10-65 till the day he dies. Which should be any day based on how he looks.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:52 AM
And he will have to 10-65 till the day he dies. Which should be any day based on how he looks.
Thanks Ambrose

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 12:19 PM
He looks HOT for 65🥒

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:22 PM
What COLOR is your uniform sparky? Nothing defines you better than when you pile on the hate and use age and rank as a weapon.
Maybe Mark is the crazy uncle at the family reunion, but I've never ever seen him be a puzzssy on the street and he scared the pizzz out of scumbags for years when we answered fights in progress alone sparky. Check with FHP or FLPD if they can send a back up. YOU would wet your panties and would have turned in your badge snowflake. Retired old guy but I can still kick your azzz. NHawk

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:36 PM
Moron, pretty sure the point the poster was making is that by age 65 you shouldn’t be wearing a uniform because you should have been able to retire. That is the benefit of this career to be able to retire young with a great pension. Unless of course you’re Trudel and have to work until you die.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 04:44 PM
What COLOR is your uniform sparky? Nothing defines you better than when you pile on the hate and use age and rank as a weapon.
Maybe Mark is the crazy uncle at the family reunion, but I've never ever seen him be a puzzssy on the street and he scared the pizzz out of scumbags for years when we answered fights in progress alone sparky. Check with FHP or FLPD if they can send a back up. YOU would wet your panties and would have turned in your badge snowflake. Retired old guy but I can still kick your azzz. NHawk

Maybe you became senile in your retirement. If you could still read, you would know that Mark is a puzzy because the person he has a problem with and keep attacking on here tried calling him to settle it like men would, and Mark won’t answer the phone.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 04:51 PM
Maybe you became senile in your retirement. If you could still read, you would know that Mark is a puzzy because the person he has a problem with and keep attacking on here tried calling him to settle it like men would, and Mark won’t answer the phone.

What's there to settle? Drum bragged how he got rid of Trudel so now it's personal.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 10:01 PM

Because there is nothing to discuss. It's personal. He bragged about it. Piece of shit.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 10:21 PM
Because there is nothing to discuss. It's personal. He bragged about it. Piece of shit.

Drum has targeted Hendricks, McDougal, Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, Thomas, and Kattou. He's the most dangerous piece of shit in BSO. I blame the worthless leadership that allowed him to bully people.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 10:30 PM
Did he get people fired like Trudel did?
E.g. Chief Sudler

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:45 PM
He deserves a nice blumpkin

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:54 PM
Drum has targeted Hendricks, McDougal, Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, Thomas, and Kattou. He's the most dangerous piece of shit in BSO. I blame the worthless leadership that allowed him to bully people.

Long list of dirtbags. You just convinced me Drum is a good supervisor and took care of problems others didn’t.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 12:34 AM

Hey Snowflake I know it’s hard to understand when a good supervisor actually confronts issues and get rid of non-producers or trouble makers, which all of the above fit into. I could go down your list and tell you why each person was justifiably removed from SID but that wouldn’t fit your narrative, would it?

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 09:22 AM
Long list of dirtbags. You just convinced me Drum is a good supervisor and took care of problems others didn’t.

Thanks Steve.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 09:31 AM
Moron, pretty sure the point the poster was making is that by age 65 you shouldn’t be wearing a uniform because you should have been able to retire. That is the benefit of this career to be able to retire young with a great pension. Unless of course you’re Trudel and have to work until you die.

Theres a guy in pompano like that...it aint easy being.....

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 10:30 AM
Mark you big dumb angry idiot. Quit running around telling everyone how Scott Israel is your best friend and when he gets reinstated you’re going back to SID. Remember, Israel was Sheriff when you got kicked out and gave his blessing.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 10:49 AM
Mark you big dumb angry idiot. Quit running around telling everyone how Scott Israel is your best friend and when he gets reinstated you’re going back to SID. Remember, Israel was Sheriff when you got kicked out and gave his blessing.

Steve you must stay up all night waiting for posts. You are the dumb angry idiot.