10-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Gut it sheriff

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Gut your fat mama!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:27 AM
Gut it sheriff

Coming from a loser who could either never make it or got tossed out. GFY.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:24 PM
That place definitely needs an enema. We are short on the road and the prima donnas look down on us. Bring them back to reality, 10-65 time!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:33 PM
SID peeps couldn’t make it without all the OT they make each year, after year, after year.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:40 PM
That place definitely needs an enema. We are short on the road and the prima donnas look down on us. Bring them back to reality, 10-65 time!

Those lazy f$cks are almost as bad as the slugs in CI. They couldn’t hack it on the road.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:48 PM
Those lazy f$cks are almost as bad as the slugs in CI. They couldn’t hack it on the road.

Most of them are lifers there. Terrible culture. Needs new leaders for sure.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:57 PM
Most of them are lifers there. Terrible culture. Needs new leaders for sure.

That place needs those black rat boxes that trap rats like Hyatt, Drum, et Al.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 10:14 PM
Having been in both I’ll stick to the road. The OT is way better and less headaches. Ask anyone who was there recently. No reason to sugar coat the truth.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 10:23 PM
Having been in both I’ll stick to the road. The OT is way better and less headaches. Ask anyone who was there recently. No reason to sugar coat the truth.

Suck butts!!! Place there as favors. Didn't some dude come from Israel's day care camp in Dade?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 10:27 PM

Right, because so many people have been leaving voluntarily. Moron.

The only people who leave or have left were either promoted or thrown out.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:12 AM
That place needs those black rat boxes that trap rats like Hyatt, Drum, et Al.

SID IS DUE TO BE OVERHAULED.
Get Rid of dead weight list:
1. Dumb Drum
2. Hyatt
3. JJ
And I invite others to add to this list.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 10:36 AM
1. Dumb Drum
2. Hyatt
3. JJ

Couldn't agree with you more. Especially JJ the 🤡
and scum drum. The both distroyed that department. No leadership, no skills, no brains, no joke. I hear they will be transferred real soon.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:18 AM
Couldn't agree with you more. Especially JJ the 🤡
and scum drum. The both distroyed that department. No leadership, no skills, no brains, no joke. I hear they will be transferred real soon.

I guess you think of you keep writing this it will become true. I work for these guys and they are both good supervisors. Interesting that there was never anything about either of them on Leo Affairs until they threw two idiots out of the unit. One of which is the King of Leo Affairs. Thanks For your input Trudel.

I’m sure your next response will be: there are lots of people who hate them, but that’s just you projecting your image on to them. Everyone hates you, I can’t think of anyone who hates either one of them.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 12:11 PM
I guess you think of you keep writing this it will become true. I work for these guys and they are both good supervisors. Interesting that there was never anything about either of them on Leo Affairs until they threw two idiots out of the unit. One of which is the King of Leo Affairs. Thanks For your input Trudel.

I’m sure your next response will be: there are lots of people who hate them, but that’s just you projecting your image on to them. Everyone hates you, I can’t think of anyone who hates either one of them.

Cardarelli. Costa. Thomas. Kattou? That's a start.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 12:22 PM

Now that’s funny!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 12:45 PM

Adam or Anderson ass hair was found up there nose belonging to Scum Drum & no back bone JJ. Two slug hypocrites.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:25 PM
Right, because so many people have been leaving voluntarily. Moron.

The only people who leave or have left were either promoted or thrown out.

Dipshitz people that were moved out were not the Friends of Ft. Lauderdale. Others retired because they couldn’t stand what FLPD has done to the division. The division is a joke now. Wether is voluntary or not was the point moron.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:32 PM
Dipshitz people that were moved out were not the Friends of Ft. Lauderdale. Others retired because they couldn’t stand what FLPD has done to the division. The division is a joke now. Wether is voluntary or not was the point moron.

Really Moron? Who was moved out because they weren’t friends with Ft Lauderdale? And who retired that wasn’t at the end of their drop or didn’t get a good private sector job?

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:00 PM

And what do all four have in common? They were tossed out of SID and are bitter.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:30 PM
Adam or Anderson ass hair was found up there nose belonging to Scum Drum & no back bone JJ. Two slug hypocrites.

It sucks to be any of you. Well deserved to get kicked out. Make room for real detectives for a change.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 06:58 PM
1. Dumb Drum
2. Hyatt
3. JJ

Add this to the dead weight list
5. A white
6. R Anderson

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 07:05 PM
A. White has two speeds (slow and stop). He is truly the laziest Detective in SID. No one can argue this, amazing they awarded this guy with two K9’s🤦*♂️

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 08:31 PM
You guys should be ashamed. Talk about discrimination, there should be more females in SID. Why are we passed over when trying to get in? Some of us are very qualified. At least now with a female under-sheriff and SID XO things will change, the boys club is over. Can't wait.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 08:41 PM
You guys should be ashamed. Talk about discrimination, there should be more females in SID. WhAy are we passed over when trying to get in? Some of us are very qualified. At least now with a female under-sheriff and SID XO things will change, the boys club is over. Can't wait.

That's because you're not a whore. If you were you would be in SID.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:23 PM
There no talent in SID. That’s the result of promoting a deputy to a captain and giving his the most prestigious unit in the agency. Zero leadership, plus protecting the likes of Alexander. The upper command must be changed before it gets any better. Until then the will continue to rack up the overtime!!!!

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 12:41 AM
There no talent in SID. That’s the result of promoting a deputy to a captain and giving his the most prestigious unit in the agency. Zero leadership, plus protecting the likes of Alexander. The upper command must be changed before it gets any better. Until then the will continue to rack up the overtime!!!!
Your grammar is not good enough to be is SID. Go back to 5th grade, take a class and we will let you in.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 05:17 AM
You're right, too many slugs just riding the wave. Not enough women in the division make a difference.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Nicole H. will be taking the recently vacant Sgt spot in SID, congrats. Told you, girl power. Big changes coming, Aimee is next in. About time, she is much smarter.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 07:51 PM
Good for her, she was in that unit before. Excellent choice to lead it and bring it in line. I know she is tight with the xo, change is good!

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:02 PM
Good for her, she was in that unit before. Excellent choice to lead it and bring it in line. I know she is tight with the xo, change is good!

Time to get rid of others.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:34 PM

Most SID detectives and Sgt’s never interviewed from the get go. And if they did it was fixed to who was getting selected prior. I hear names like Drum-Hyatt-Alexander and then detectives like Upegui-O’Neil and so many others slipping in that were way over there heads.
I put in then heard it was filled even before several of us interviewed. Nasty place to work and I’m making more with better days off. POS if you ask me

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 10:58 PM
Most SID detectives and Sgt’s never interviewed from the get go. And if they did it was fixed to who was getting selected prior. I hear names like Drum-Hyatt-Alexander and then detectives like Upegui-O’Neil and so many others slipping in that were way over there heads.
I put in then heard it was filled even before several of us interviewed. Nasty place to work and I’m making more with better days off. POS if you ask me
No one in SID cares what you think.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 07:27 AM

This is absolutely true, everyone knows what you just wrote is absolutely true. This is why that PSB needs a thorough power douche with a high intensity fire hose. Wash the whole damn building out and start over with a legitimate process. Enough of this sh!t. It’s been fixed and set up for at least the last twenty years.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 07:30 AM
That's because you're not a whore. If you were you would be in SID.

Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! It’s sooooo f&ckin true!!!!!! Damnnnnn!!!!!! You guys are busting out all the truth bombs!!!!!!!! Damn the truth comes out finally !!!!!! Dayammmmmm!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 07:31 AM
No one in SID cares what you think.

And no one who actually does police work here cares what azz licks in sid think......

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 07:48 AM
BSO is full of people who go nowhere because they don’t lick azz. It’s the problem with bso and it’s always been the problem with bso. And until that culture changes where people start being awarded for real work product and talent instead of whose azz they’re sucking, things aren’t going to change for bso.

And just some of the comments here talking we need more women etc. no wrong mentality. You don’t need a certain gender or color of skin. What you need are the most qualified talented people for the job. And your not getting them.

Those kind of people are never going to lick anyone’s azz. The two things don’t go hand in hand. This entire place is an example of institutional failure.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 10:24 AM
BSO is full of people who go nowhere because they don’t lick azz. It’s the problem with bso and it’s always been the problem with bso. And until that culture changes where people start being awarded for real work product and talent instead of whose azz they’re sucking, things aren’t going to change for bso.

And just some of the comments here talking we need more women etc. no wrong mentality. You don’t need a certain gender or color of skin. What you need are the most qualified talented people for the job. And your not getting them.

Those kind of people are never going to lick anyone’s azz. The two things don’t go hand in hand. This entire place is an example of institutional failure.

Contrary to what you malcontents say on an anonymous website, there are many talented and qualified people in SID. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself and others you’re not there because it’s rigged, so be it. Maybe you should look in the mirror, and see what kind of person you are. You can start by asking yourself, “why would SID want a whiny ***** that has to come on Leo Affairs to complain”. You are exactly the type of people SID does not need you obviously cannot be trusted with sensitive information, you would be the first to come on here and blab if one little thing didn’t go your way.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 12:15 PM

Well said , this place is full of hacks that aren't qualified to sharpen pencils.

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 11:18 PM

I agree. There are a lot of talented people on the road or hiding out in easy jobs because they’ve been beaten down. Lay low and get your time in until things change (doubtful) or a better opportunity comes along.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 04:18 AM
Be careful sid, a dark wave is approaching. Just look who weezey surrounds herself with, all militants. Things will be changing soon. Sad times ahead.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 02:02 PM
Contrary to what you malcontents say on an anonymous website, there are many talented and qualified people in SID. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself and others you’re not there because it’s rigged, so be it. Maybe you should look in the mirror, and see what kind of person you are. You can start by asking yourself, “why would SID want a whiny ***** that has to come on Leo Affairs to complain”. You are exactly the type of people SID does not need you obviously cannot be trusted with sensitive information, you would be the first to come on here and blab if one little thing didn’t go your way.
Talented? Like jumping out of cars for a nickel bag arrest?😀

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 02:03 PM
Talented? Like jumping out of cars for a nickel bag arrest?😀

Scum Drum was the best.

Unregistered
10-20-2019, 03:28 PM

You are exactly right ! It was worth reading twice. Nothing will change until there is a total leadership change .