PDA

View Full Version : The black plague is upon us

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 09:31 PM
Colonel weezey got her feelings hurt and ordered the transfer of a solid veteran supervisor from SID. She didn't like it that he his pro-Trump and white male. He didn't bow to her during her tour of SID. Don't be fooled by Mrs. Jefferson, she is a hater of white men who are way more competent than her. Flame on dudes!

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 09:36 PM
Colonel weezey got her feelings hurt and ordered the transfer of a solid veteran supervisor from SID. She didn't like it that he his pro-Trump and white male. He didn't bow to her during her tour of SID. Don't be fooled by Mrs. Jefferson, she is a hater of white men who are way more competent than her. Flame on dudes!

Was it scum Drum? Hyatt?

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 09:48 PM
Can't wait until Israel is back. The current Sheriff should be thrown out for allowing this unfit, "emotional" and unbecoming of a true BSO officer misuse her power. These acts should get out so finally someone has the balls to clean house of these Napoleon types. We are with you brother. Down with the undersheriff.

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 09:55 PM
When Israel gets back, I hope he will correct every atrocity that this current sheriff and undersheriff have done!

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Unfortunately, SID is no longer made up of command staff with balls. Just a bunch of cucks and gashes.

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 10:22 PM

So who was it Barerez or Christopher?

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 10:56 PM
What does a detention colonel need to visit sid for, let alone request someone be transferred?

Two separate departments????

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:12 AM
What does a detention colonel need to visit sid for, let alone request someone be transferred?

Two separate departments????

You are an idiot.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:12 AM
To clarify, it was under sheriff weezey.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:17 AM

If you think the Alexander is a “solid veteran”, then you need to be transferred too. Created a hostile work environment for any female under his command, do your homework. Being investigated by IA. karma is a *****

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:20 AM
In her defense, she is from DLE but has had a privileged career since leaving that expert law enforcement agency - FHP.

So what “veteran supervisor” got transferred?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:30 AM
Any useless gash can make a stink when they can't cut it. He was cleared by I.A. He did nothing wrong. Shut up, loser Gomez.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 02:49 AM
Mark is an a-ho— who should’ve never been there to begin with. I’m surprised he lasted this long after Grant was gone. No more coat tails to ride.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 03:03 AM
To clarify, it was under sheriff weezey.

Wow the racism is strong! Weezey really. Hide behind your phones and *****. Bet you won't say to her face on the 5th floor slug!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 04:07 AM
Wow the racism is strong! Weezey really. Hide behind your phones and *****. Bet you won't say to her face on the 5th floor slug!

How is “Weezey” racists?
I would if I had access to the 5th floor elevator and I could get past the special key code sheriff/undersheriff hallway. I’m only allowed to see them when ordered to the hallway to watch them show off a dead cop’s wife.

I guess I’ll just have to tell her at the next roll call she attends. Oh that’s right. She doesn’t attend any.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 11:47 AM
How is “Weezey” racists?
I would if I had access to the 5th floor elevator and I could get past the special key code sheriff/undersheriff hallway. I’m only allowed to see them when ordered to the hallway to watch them show off a dead cop’s wife.

I guess I’ll just have to tell her at the next roll call she attends. Oh that’s right. She doesn’t attend any.

Everything is racist in this age, it is the ultimate fall back when your 70 I.Q. can't find any other argument.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:42 PM
Everything is racist in this age, it is the ultimate fall back when your 70 I.Q. can't find any other argument.

If you can’t see how this topic is inherently racist then your IQ might be in that range. The title is “the Black Plague is upon us”. What does her race have to do with anything? The clowns on this site discredit themselves before they even start to really type with the blatant racist garbage that gets thrown around.

I’m a white conservative and generally agree that the term “racist” is over used but it’s not wrongly applied here or the many other examples on leoaffairs.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:53 PM
The practice of putting unqualified and under competent people in supervisory positions based upon their race or gender is disgusting and demeans the profession. Racism against white men is what this is.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 02:44 PM
If you can’t see how this topic is inherently racist then your IQ might be in that range. The title is “the Black Plague is upon us”. What does her race have to do with anything? The clowns on this site discredit themselves before they even start to really type with the blatant racist garbage that gets thrown around.

I’m a white conservative and generally agree that the term “racist” is over used but it’s not wrongly applied here or the many other examples on leoaffairs.

Whites are racist, blacks are racist and so on. I am black and I am proud of my race and really don't like blacks that are promoted just because society thinks we need some color. If they deserve the promotion than I am okay with it but the majority don't. Prove me wrong!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 03:42 PM
Whites are racist, blacks are racist and so on. I am black and I am proud of my race and really don't like blacks that are promoted just because society thinks we need some color. If they deserve the promotion than I am okay with it but the majority don't. Prove me wrong!

No way you're black! You write like a white man! Cracker mofo!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 04:59 PM

Thanks Sensie!!!!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 05:02 PM
No way you're black! You write like a white man! Cracker mofo!

Sorry to disappoint you but I am as Black as they come. Maybe because I don't have a South Florida education you might think I am white?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 07:12 PM
To get back on track. She is part of the militant group that have infected the PSB and think they are in charge now. Bet they put one of their own (unqualified) in the SID position, just because. This militant attitude has been festering for some time and now they are empowered to act. Thanks temporary T! BSO is no more.

P.S.- I don't personally know Mark, but heard he is super smart, squared away and always supports his squad. Unless you're a slug or whiny *****.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 07:57 PM
To get back on track. She is part of the militant group that have infected the PSB and think they are in charge now. Bet they put one of their own (unqualified) in the SID position, just because. This militant attitude has been festering for some time and now they are empowered to act. Thanks temporary T! BSO is no more.

P.S.- I don't personally know Mark, but heard he is super smart, squared away and always supports his squad. Unless you're a slug or whiny *****.

They just posted his position today. I could think of one sergeant from SID that needs to go.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 08:56 PM
They just posted his position today. I could think of one sergeant from SID that needs to go.

Who else should get the hatchet?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 11:42 PM
Who else should get the hatchet?

Hyatt, J.J. And Scum Drum.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:34 AM
Hyatt, J.J. And Scum Drum.

Three of the best supervisors in SID and the agency.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:38 AM
So who was it Barerez or Christopher?

Both Barerez and Christopher are washed out no personality putzzzzzz.
All they do is stab Fuller and others in the back. Fuller can’t figure that out yet.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:48 AM
Mark is an a-ho— who should’ve never been there to begin with. I’m surprised he lasted this long after Grant was gone. No more coat tails to ride.

Mark A is a total azzhole and will always be one that had no reason being in SID from the get go. In fact he is not the only one who should be kicked out. I applaud her for doing what should’ve been done a long time ago. No more sh1t Sgt’s and they must go so we can give better opportunities to the ones who deserve to be in SID. You can also add JJ, Scumdrum, Hyatt, Brown and a few more. We can hear the shred machines burning up from 54.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:52 AM

Good for her and well job done. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:53 AM

True-dat...

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:01 AM
Sorry to disappoint you but I am as Black as they come. Maybe because I don't have a South Florida education you might think I am white?

Then, you know 90% of the blacks in this agency are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not because they earned the right to the position(s).

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:02 AM

were you you born a piece of shit...or did you grow into it?

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Both Barerez and Christopher are washed out no personality putzzzzzz.
All they do is stab Fuller and others in the back. Fuller can’t figure that out yet.

Please give one example? Surely you have many.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:22 AM
Mark A is a total azzhole and will always be one that had no reason being in SID from the get go. In fact he is not the only one who should be kicked out. I applaud her for doing what should’ve been done a long time ago. No more sh1t Sgt’s and they must go so we can give better opportunities to the ones who deserve to be in SID. You can also add JJ, Scumdrum, Hyatt, Brown and a few more. We can hear the shred machines burning up from 54.

Mark, go see your doctor, he needs to up your medication.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:25 AM

She is a very nice woman and Sgt A did something very stupid.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:26 AM
Then, you know 90% of the blacks in this agency are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not because they earned the right to the position(s).

What’s new??????

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:29 AM

Trudel you are a clown. Everyone you talk about you project your image on to. Everything you wrote about the above people applies to you. It hilarious.

Nobody had less business being in SID than YOU!!!

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:47 AM
were you you born a piece of shit...or did you grow into it?

I will simplify this for you so you don’t ask stupid questions anymore. Go phuck yourself !!!
He needed to be bounced a long time ago and so do you. We’re all tired of the racist remarks and all the bs that goes on in SID. One more time, Go phuck yourself.”

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:52 AM
Mark, go see your doctor, he needs to up your medication.

He is and now he is at Oakland Park midnights where he should be.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 03:30 AM

That’s exactly what I have been saying, should I type slower so you can comprehend?

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:13 AM

Get bent, you useless pos

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 11:15 AM

You are being kind with "90%", most of the promoted are imbeciles

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 08:30 PM
You guys should be ashamed. Talk about discrimination, there should be more females in SID. Why are we passed over when trying to get in? Some of us are very qualified. At least now with a female under-sheriff and SID XO things will change, the boys club is over. Can't wait.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 10:03 PM
You guys should be ashamed. Talk about discrimination, there should be more females in SID. Why are we passed over when trying to get in? Some of us are very qualified. At least now with a female under-sheriff and SID XO things will change, the boys club is over. Can't wait.

What position did a female put in for and get passed over? Please name it. There is a female XO, new female in OHS, lots of females in Icac. So please name a time a female put in for an SID position and she was passed over for being female?

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 05:23 AM
Exactly what I was referring to, now things are changing. We are finally getting the opportunity we deserve. The xo will have our backs, not like the ballante days.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 03:51 PM
A female Sgt is going to SID, can't wait until we dismantle the boys club. Glad to be part of the coming changes.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 06:19 PM
She is a very nice woman and Sgt A did something very stupid.

What exactly did he 'do'?

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 07:23 PM
Hurt feelings, sid command has no backbone. Caved to a trooper wanna-be. You'll see, soon sid will be run by all females

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 07:38 PM
The SID leadership sucks. Everyone walks on egg shells. Nobody is loyal to anyone but themselves. A division that is broken. But nobody will do anything about it. Same old lame old.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:03 PM
A female Sgt is going to SID, can't wait until we dismantle the boys club. Glad to be part of the coming changes.

Yeah, whatever you say you stank twat.

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately, SID is no longer made up of command staff with balls. Just a bunch of cucks and gashes.

You can say that again...