PDA

View Full Version : If Israel is reinstated. What will happen?

Unregisteredifso
10-15-2019, 06:54 PM
Scott Israel returning, along with Sgt Polan, Kinsey, Dale, Shultz, Castillo. And the rest of the incompetent. Will equate to only one thing.

ANOTHER TRAGEDY

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 06:58 PM
Scott Israel returning, along with Sgt Polan, Kinsey, Dale, Shultz, Castillo. And the rest of the incompetent. Will equate to only one thing.

ANOTHER TRAGEDY

Seriously, nothing and I mean almost absolutely nothing, has changed in either our policy or our training since this political screw up took place. Nothing.......so how exactly is any of that going to make a difference?

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 09:26 PM
Seriously, nothing and I mean almost absolutely nothing, has changed in either our policy or our training since this political screw up took place. Nothing.......so how exactly is any of that going to make a difference?

That’s definitely not true.

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 10:44 PM
That’s definitely not true.

Yes and no. Beards were added. We now have a PWT policy that directs deputies to do what we have been doing all along (if you were pro-active anyway). Training facility was already in the works, so was the Real Time Crime Center and the Threat Management Unit. We now have a reunification policy, something that should be taught as part of crisis management training and given in class materials, not a "policy." After all, if you don't reunite according to plan, great for lawsuits and to have a scapegoat. We have the "NST" neighborhood support teams. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel of all those things that we were doing in community policing, just spin the wheel around and call it something new. Safewatch, we were doing that last year already, not "recently."

I will give credit that someone finally used some common sense and amended policy to give Deputies the ability to not choose an Adult or a Juvenile Civil citation as long as they give a reasonable explanation.

Unregistered
10-15-2019, 11:58 PM
Training manpower was also increased.

Regardless, what were the big changes when Israel came in? Free turkeys and the promise program? No more gold ole boy network? Get the f*ck out of my face. Israel supporters are just as dumb as their hero.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:33 AM

Regardless, what were the big changes when Israel came in? Free turkeys and the promise program? No more gold ole boy network? Get the f*ck out of my face. Israel supporters are just as dumb as their hero.

Better get on board the Isreal train..... Captain saggy pants is driving 🥒

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 12:44 AM

Training manpower increased? You mean transferring PCN numbers from swat to training and then the swat team leaves in the middle of the class because of a call out? Come on. It’s all just smoke and mirrors under Tony. Can’t tell you how many people say they look forward to Israel coming back but will not vote for him in 2020

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:07 AM
Training manpower increased? You mean transferring PCN numbers from swat to training and then the swat team leaves in the middle of the class because of a call out? Come on. It’s all just smoke and mirrors under Tony. Can’t tell you how many people say they look forward to Israel coming back but will not vote for him in 2020

So it doesn’t count then? Again, does he have to hand out turkeys to move the bar with you?

I think the governor made a mistake by selecting a completely inexperienced person but some of the criticism Tony receives is unwarranted. My work experience has been virtually identical under Tony as it was under Israel, and Lamberti, and Jenne.

Upper management plays musicals chairs, a few new faces come in, minor changes here and there. We handle calls and shit rolls down hill. Any grunt that is worried about the name under the star on the floor mats hasn’t been here very long.

My thing against Israel is he is just plain embarrassing to BSO. He needs to go away. Tony is far from perfect but he’s better than the dumpster fire that is Scott Israel.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 01:08 AM
Yes and no. Beards were added. We now have a PWT policy that directs deputies to do what we have been doing all along (if you were pro-active anyway). Training facility was already in the works, so was the Real Time Crime Center and the Threat Management Unit. We now have a reunification policy, something that should be taught as part of crisis management training and given in class materials, not a "policy." After all, if you don't reunite according to plan, great for lawsuits and to have a scapegoat. We have the "NST" neighborhood support teams. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel of all those things that we were doing in community policing, just spin the wheel around and call it something new. Safewatch, we were doing that last year already, not "recently."

I will give credit that someone finally used some common sense and amended policy to give Deputies the ability to not choose an Adult or a Juvenile Civil citation as long as they give a reasonable explanation.

Yes... yes... we know. YOU invented the wheel. You sound like a jealous ex-wife dumped for a younger woman. Ever considered applying elsewhere in the country, like Birmingham? The weather's nice and the people are amazing... just like you.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 03:16 AM
Yes... yes... we know. YOU invented the wheel. You sound like a jealous ex-wife dumped for a younger woman. Ever considered applying elsewhere in the country, like Birmingham? The weather's nice and the people are amazing... just like you.

Oh you must be one of those command staff with 14 arrests for your entire career. Or a professional 10-94 Deputy.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 04:31 AM
What will happen? Most of us will laugh our as*#s off at the sh*t show about to happen. Better than “good morning” Tony. Our agency screwed no matter who is sheriff. It’s Broward!

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 04:59 AM
What will happen? Most of us will laugh our as*#s off at the sh*t show about to happen. Better than “good morning” Tony. Our agency screwed no matter who is sheriff. It’s Broward!

So very true. I hate Israel and I hate this Jigga that is occupying the seat now. I love controversy and will love to see heads roll. So let’s hope Israel come’s back and F’s this place some more, trust me it will be fun especially if you are just a GRUNT.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 05:45 AM

ANOTHER TRAGEDY

There's only one person Scotty can trust right now and he considers this guy a homerun batter. His plans are to hire him, and automatically promote him to chief of staff. The word on the street is "everyone's sphincter clenches when he walks in a bathroom". This guy uses more lube on a bat than George Brett uses pine tar. He thinks "dugout" means something totally different and a "spitball" is something that happens after reaching home plate.
Any guesses?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 02:50 PM
There's only one person Scotty can trust right now and he considers this guy a homerun batter. His plans are to hire him, and automatically promote him to chief of staff. The word on the street is "everyone's sphincter clenches when he walks in a bathroom". This guy uses more lube on a bat than George Brett uses pine tar. He thinks "dugout" means something totally different and a "spitball" is something that happens after reaching home plate.
Any guesses?

Felon Ken Jenne?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 05:35 PM
Any guesses?

It's gotta be Brett Israel!! He's got lots of experience with using baseball bats on butts. https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/brett-israel/

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 07:22 PM
I'll clue you in to the ,ost likely future under Scott Israel.

First, there will be a cleaning of the command staff and some upper management posts. Those thought to be disloyal of who took advantage of the suspension, will likely be shown the door or demoted. That is the usual play. As for the rank and file, there will not be much change. Some policies will be changed. A very few personnel will be reassigned. But, all in all, not much will happen at that level. The biggest change may be political. Depending upon Israel's personality and feelings on that matter. He can either go against the Democrat establishment which turned its back on him when he was suspended, or own them, because he took the suspension hit for them and came back with considerably more political capital than he had before.

So, rank and file, keep your heads down and do tha job. Management has the only real worries, in house. But, when you play politics, you take your chances with the winds of change.

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 08:06 PM
I'll clue you in to the ,ost likely future under Scott Israel.

First, there will be a cleaning of the command staff and some upper management posts. Those thought to be disloyal of who took advantage of the suspension, will likely be shown the door or demoted. That is the usual play. As for the rank and file, there will not be much change. Some policies will be changed. A very few personnel will be reassigned. But, all in all, not much will happen at that level. The biggest change may be political. Depending upon Israel's personality and feelings on that matter. He can either go against the Democrat establishment which turned its back on him when he was suspended, or own them, because he took the suspension hit for them and came back with considerably more political capital than he had before.

So, rank and file, keep your heads down and do tha job. Management has the only real worries, in house. But, when you play politics, you take your chances with the winds of change.

What will he do with scum Drum?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 09:01 PM
The grass will turn green and flowers will blossom... birds will fly and the sun will shine down brightly...

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 10:26 PM
It's gotta be Brett Israel!! He's got lots of experience with using baseball bats on butts. https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/brett-israel/

I thought Israel had a 4th child?

Unregistered
10-16-2019, 10:47 PM
The grass will turn green and flowers will blossom... birds will fly and the sun will shine down brightly...

Maybe not, but after this temporary nightmare the moron of a Governor stuck in here, it will damn sure feel like it. At least for us little people.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:45 AM
As usual the folks will attend his reinstatement party and will be sucking everything they can to jockey for a spot...this could be interesting.. maybe then another candidate will win the election and bounce everyone again!! What a true circus .

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 01:50 AM
As usual the folks will attend his reinstatement party and will be sucking everything they can to jockey for a spot...this could be interesting.. maybe then another candidate will win the election and bounce everyone again!! What a true circus .

Well, lets look on the flip side of that coin. Those that talked sh!t, will be looking over their shoulders all the time. Wondering if what I said will get back to the boss.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 02:07 AM
Scotty ain't coming back. He's disliked by the majority of the law enforcement community both in Broward and state wide.