PDA

View Full Version : Dissolution of all small cities on west side of Pasco

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 03:33 PM
Heads up NPRPD, Rep. Amber Mariano is looking into your CRA finds with the intent to dissolve your city of Port Richey goes. You are next on the chopping block. She wants your new downtown and some of your waterfront district. If I were you I would be emailing and calling her office and the other representatives and senators involved in the attempted dissolution of PR...

Sincerely.

Whistleblower

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Heads up NPRPD, Rep. Amber Mariano is looking into your CRA finds with the intent to dissolve your city of Port Richey goes. You are next on the chopping block. She wants your new downtown and some of your waterfront district. If I were you I would be emailing and calling her office and the other representatives and senators involved in the attempted dissolution of PR...

Sincerely.

Whistleblower

If she knows she can do it to PR, NPR will be next I guarantee!

Unregistered
10-11-2019, 02:08 AM
They absolutely already are looking into your city's CRA funds use. This is a precedent setting move and, if they get this through with PR, NPR is undoubtedly next. Then, legislators can dissolve any Florida city they want. All Florida cityies better band together now.

Unregistered
12-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Thanks for looking out for us SGT JC

Unregistered
01-26-2020, 01:25 AM
When is Pasco taking over?

Unregistered
04-03-2020, 12:18 PM
PRPD needs to stay on their board.