PDA

View Full Version : (Pulido) Errand boy come and get me

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Hey papo,

Hear you’re talking smack. At the next meeting come say to my face in private coward. You ain’t a tough guy when you ain’t around your little friends. Keep hanging around with crooks you might just become one.

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Hey papo,

Hear you’re talking smack. At the next meeting come say to my face in private coward. You ain’t a tough guy when you ain’t around your little friends. Keep hanging around with crooks you might just become one.

Maxine will talk to you from behind Tommy’s skirt

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Hey papo,

Reyes and max are upset that Attorney Eric Pulido is going to tell everyone who the real president is? Take a guess ?

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Reyes and max are upset that Attorney Eric Pulido is going to tell everyone who the real president is? Take a guess ?

Let’s say all those votes you claim
Were bad was for Lugo. It still wouldn’t change the election lugo lost by over 150+. Unless you are claiming otherwise good luck.

Oh and the election was certified by Lugo case over

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 11:15 AM
Let’s say all those votes you claim
Were bad was for Lugo. It still wouldn’t change the election lugo lost by over 150+. Unless you are claiming otherwise good luck.

Oh and the election was certified by Lugo case over

Candidate Election Fraud! Imposter in the FOP Office! Palido and Marana know the truth along with several others!

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Candidate Election Fraud! Imposter in the FOP Office! Palido and Marana know the truth along with several others!

Please, you think Ortiz & Lugo would of walked away, without a fight. If there was election fraud? I guess if you throw enough sh!t against the wall, some will stick. Not everything the city and department pulls, the former or current FOP could stop. The city and department want accountability of their officers (officers only) Staff will protect one another, far better then patrol officer's have or will. Oh, that post on the cell phone crap. The department will use it against their own people, not the F&F. If you haven't figured it out yet, patrol isn't really trusted all that much. A throw back from the mass hiring, in the mid to late 80's.

Unregistered
10-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Imposter in the FOP Office, ask palido! The imposter knows who they are!