PDA

View Full Version : Wow didn’t take long. Diperna CNN

Unregisteredwowowo
10-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Wow, that didn’t take long. And CNN is not a conservative network. Unlike dumb Israel, Russ I’m sure will be well prepared. I would like to take bets on this one. I bet Russ annihilates Israel and embarrasses the living Sh*t out of him. Oh no, the Israel people will come on leoaffairs and trash Russ, and 100 people will read it, as compared to the 2 million that get to watch Scott Israel get humiliated on national TV. Something tells me Lisa Castillo will be part of russ’s repertoire.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Wow, that didn’t take long. And CNN is not a conservative network. Unlike dumb Israel, Russ I’m sure will be well prepared. I would like to take bets on this one. I bet Russ annihilates Israel and embarrasses the living Sh*t out of him. Oh no, the Israel people will come on leoaffairs and trash Russ, and 100 people will read it, as compared to the 2 million that get to watch Scott Israel get humiliated on national TV. Something tells me Lisa Castillo will be part of russ’s repertoire.

This just keeps getting better.... I'm going to get popcorn ready

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:15 AM

When will this beat down commence?

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Nobody cares. Israel has the D in front of his name and that’s all that matters in this county. Russ could write a hundred books, articles, or do just as many news appearances it won’t matter.

Unregisteredyese
10-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Nobody cares. Israel has the D in front of his name and that’s all that matters in this county. Russ could write a hundred books, articles, or do just as many news appearances it won’t matter.

Yes, this is true. Scott Israel has the D, for 17 DEAD people. 14 students.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 01:01 AM
This can't be a good thing. You want the Democrats to support you but they can't risk the fallout of another failure.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 01:08 AM
When will Super Russ be on CNN?

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 02:03 AM
So Russ Di Perna is going on CNN to spew anti-muslim hate on Deputy Nezar Hamze, CAIR FL and 60000 Muslims who live in Broward County. That should go over like a turd in the Punchbowl. I'm going to get my popcorn and watch the backlash that ensues after that interview!

Unregisterednonon
10-01-2019, 02:26 AM
So Russ Di Perna is going on CNN to spew anti-muslim hate on Deputy Nezar Hamze, CAIR FL and 60000 Muslims who live in Broward County. That should go over like a turd in the Punchbowl. I'm going to get my popcorn and watch the backlash that ensues after that interview!

No, he’s going on to talk about the incompetent Lisa Castillo and the Fort Lauderdale misfits. And how Scott Israel didn’t have an active brain cell in his entire scull.

Unregisteredheaw
10-01-2019, 02:35 AM
Again and again. This is why Russ is always the smartest guy in the room. He always knows his audience. Russ will get on CNN, and make Hamze the secondary issue, if not the issue at all. And focus and detract to what the CNN audience wants to here, as he destroys Israel at the same time. Come on Scott, Lisa, Wally, you don’t know him by now? Russ is as right wing as they come, and more democrats in Broward loved him than that Baffoon Israel.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 04:04 AM
No, he’s going on to talk about the incompetent Lisa Castillo and the Fort Lauderdale misfits. And how Scott Israel didn’t have an active brain cell in his entire scull.

I'm sure the CNN audience will be on the edge of their seats. LOL Hey Russ, after your interview we'll be sure to send the CNN host a copy of your Ben Shapiro Daily Wire article so everybody will know you are an islamophobic racist. I wonder how many times you visited that mosque pretending to be supportive. I'm sure if we look hard enough they'll be some good pictures or video laying around somewhere.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Wow WOW wow 😲 omg! Russ isn't going to do Shi t other than BORE US GOOD LORD , RUSS PLEASE GO 🏊 MEET A GOOD HANDSOME MAN AND STFU!

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 04:19 AM
Again and again. This is why Russ is always the smartest guy in the room. He always knows his audience. Russ will get on CNN, and make Hamze the secondary issue, if not the issue at all. And focus and detract to what the CNN audience wants to here, as he destroys Israel at the same time. Come on Scott, Lisa, Wally, you don’t know him by now? Russ is as right wing as they come, and more democrats in Broward loved him than that Baffoon Israel.
Yeah......I cant stand Israel but RUSS IS EVEN MORE REPUGNANT!
RUSS your pathetic and very gay but heck that's OK!!!!!!!! GET A young homeless vagrant boy in Your life, buy him a cookie and just fade away!