PDA

View Full Version : Russ way to go bravo

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 09:52 PM
Proud of you Russ birdied Scott Lisa and Angelo in one shot, you are the best!

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 10:23 PM
Keep congratulating yourself Russ. It’s hillarious!

Unregisterednotso
09-30-2019, 10:27 PM
Keep congratulating yourself Russ. It’s hillarious!

Ok, birdied?? Not even close to being a Russ diperna term. Man, is it killing the Israel degenerates.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Not everyone on here is as stupid as you Russ. We see right through your lame attempts of masking your identity. I mean really, what normal guy would come on here congratulating a failure like you? It’s either you or one of your parents.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 10:51 PM
Not everyone on here is as stupid as you Russ. We see right through your lame attempts of masking your identity. I mean really, what normal guy would come on here congratulating a failure like you? It’s either you or one of your parents.

It's either turncoat back stabbing russ or one of his dumb so called friends. I say so called friends because they're only his friends as long as they dont get in his way and support him. What a pos! Dumb sheriff gives him an undeserved job and he stabs him in the back.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 11:54 PM
Russ would’ve been a great sheriff 10 times better than mumbles

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Sure, other than the little evidence issue that ended up with him losing his certification. Other than that he would have been great!

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:19 AM
Boy, how I remember the Israelites were in heaven after he got elected with the help of his scummy ads....Redman, the N.Y. tough talk motor man and many more....this place has become a mess.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 03:24 AM
Russ, go help Vazquez for as far as I see, he is the best candidate for 2020.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 03:31 AM
Russ, go help Vazquez for as far as I see, he is the best candidate for 2020.

Why bother with someone that has an (R) beside their name? He might as well have a swastika next to his name in this county.

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 03:43 AM
Ok, birdied?? Not even close to being a Russ diperna term. Man, is it killing the Israel degenerates.
Russ diperna term???? Man, I Can t stand Israel and his retarded degenerates but don't come here and try to bull sheet that RUSS THE BALD DORK didn't write all these derivative posts himself.
Russ IS one of those ISRAEL window lickers.