PDA

View Full Version : feely

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 01:07 AM
you sir are a total disgrace and should resign. As command staff you should always put your troops first. without the troops you are nothing. don't you ever wonder why they denied you an interview for chief? how about your daughter that committed a 41 that somehow got swept under the rug. again you are a disgrace and should leave.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 03:22 AM
you sir are a total disgrace and should resign. As command staff you should always put your troops first. without the troops you are nothing. don't you ever wonder why they denied you an interview for chief? how about your daughter that committed a 41 that somehow got swept under the rug. again you are a disgrace and should leave.

Oh please tell us about the S-41, where and when I would like to look into that?

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 03:24 AM
Oh please tell us about the S-41, where and when I would like to look into that?

His daughters had more than a 41 swept under the rug, pompano has had to clean up her mess a few times.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 10:40 AM

no reports cause daddy made them go away. also, 38s, 21s, etc. All magically disappeared.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 12:40 PM
He should pack his bags and leave. I cannot believe he just stood there and let this guy berate his deputy.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 02:25 PM
He should pack his bags and leave. I cannot believe he just stood there and let this guy berate his deputy.

That is classic Feeley. POS,

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 02:34 PM

leave Feely!

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 01:48 AM
Feely's daughter was involved in a robbery group that targeted gay men in Wilton Manors. And it's documented that his daughter was and still lives at home with Lt. Feely. He has the balls to call out a city commissioner with a misdemeanor arrest while his daughter it committing robberies in Broward County. Hypocritical Steve. If I was that commissioner i would bring out that arrest report involving that hate crime his daughter committed.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 04:00 AM

Heard Feely did an editorial in the Sun Sentinel can someone post the link cant find it.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 05:31 AM
Heard Feely did an editorial in the Sun Sentinel can someone post the link cant find it.

Disregard I found it. I printed it out went and took a huge dump and wiped my a$$ with it. Should have grown some ball the day it happened. Now is this the type of guy you want in charge of a District??? The guy shouldn’t even be an XO.
It’s obvious he cant think on his feet, God forbid a major incident happens and he has to make some quick decisions.

Unregistered
10-07-2019, 06:18 AM