PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen Susan Israel

Unregisteredhaveyouseen
09-26-2019, 05:20 PM
Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately. Her face looks like a piece of over cooked pork chop. Obviously not aging well. Wait until Brett Israel becomes a focal point in the election. Will FDLE intervene? Will the Justice Department look into it? Makes you wonder. If Susan the Pizza waitress looks like an over cooked pork chop now, imagine when Brett’s sexual deviant behavior becomes an issue. Susan will end up looking like the Beatle Juice character, with the shriveled-up head.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Are we talking about the baseball bat incident? This will never be discussed publicly. The media doesn’t care about exposing this family anymore. We all know SI is as crooked as they come. Unfortunately, the voters in Broward county are extremely ignorant and will re-elect this blubbering fool.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Unregisteredhaveyouseen;3052851]Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately. Her face looks like a piece of over cooked pork chop. Obviously not aging well. Wait until Brett Israel becomes a focal point in the election. Will FDLE intervene? Will the Justice Department look into it? Makes you wonder. If Susan the Pizza waitress looks like an over cooked pork chop now, imagine when Brett’s sexual deviant behavior becomes an issue. Susan will end up looking like the Beatle Juice character, with the shriveled-up head.[/QUOTE

Does her face look like my sack on you're nose you one trick deviant overplayed d@ck head?

Unregisteredyesihave
09-26-2019, 06:32 PM
Yes, I’ve seen here and she looks like a shriveled up prune.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 06:43 PM
Yes, I’ve seen here and she looks like a shriveled up prune.
Why don’t you identify yourself when you’re bashing someone’s family member?

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=Unregisteredhaveyouseen;3052851]Has anyone seen Susan Israel lately. Her face looks like a piece of over cooked pork chop. Obviously not aging well. Wait until Brett Israel becomes a focal point in the election. Will FDLE intervene? Will the Justice Department look into it? Makes you wonder. If Susan the Pizza waitress looks like an over cooked pork chop now, imagine when Brett’s sexual deviant behavior becomes an issue. Susan will end up looking like the Beatle Juice character, with the shriveled-up head.[/QUOTE

Does her face look like my sack on you're nose you one trick deviant overplayed d@ck head?

LOL good one

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 07:01 PM

Actually you must be thinking about you're Mother or Wife. You are really looking that close? Very sick and deprived. I know now you are sick and should seek help. God pray for you.

Unregisteredforthise
09-26-2019, 07:49 PM
For those of you who are defending this wench, know the whole story. She’s a nasty individual who’s a Scott Israel with breasts. She thinks, speaks and acts just like her loser husband. She wants to get down and dirty with his political opponents, then she better be able to take the attacks.
So let me end with this. When Brett Israel becomes your husbands Achilles heel, what are you going to do? What would a real responsible mother do to protect their child. You better start thinking about it, because the Brett story is close to hitting the mainstream media. You and Scott have no idea who’s behind this. Although I don’t think it will be a big surprise.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 08:14 PM
For those of you who are defending this wench, know the whole story. She’s a nasty individual who’s a Scott Israel with breasts. She thinks, speaks and acts just like her loser husband. She wants to get down and dirty with his political opponents, then she better be able to take the attacks.
So let me end with this. When Brett Israel becomes your husbands Achilles heel, what are you going to do? What would a real responsible mother do to protect their child. You better start thinking about it, because the Brett story is close to hitting the mainstream media. You and Scott have no idea who’s behind this. Although I don’t think it will be a big surprise.

Susan is hot you must be thinking of your wife BTW she will be home late again tonight.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 09:09 PM

You must be the same guy that’s posting all kinds of crap all over the place. Get a life poncho you have no clue.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 09:12 PM
Why don’t you identify yourself when you’re bashing someone’s family member?

I am Ira’s spurned homosexual lover. I am known in the jail as arseface. I suck/play the saxophone !

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 09:18 PM
I am Ira’s spurned homosexual lover. I am known in the jail as arseface. I suck/play the saxophone !

Is this Drum? Sounds like you.