PDA

View Full Version : Cum 🥁 THE COWARD

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 11:26 AM
Crawl under a rock you POS !!!

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Crawl under a rock you POS !!!

Lol, he looked scared yesterday when I walked by him. Almost like a lost puppy considering he's been exposed. What he should be doing is pack hard today because ya never know when his transfer will happen.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 01:48 PM
Lol, he looked scared yesterday when I walked by him. Almost like a lost puppy considering he's been exposed. What he should be doing is pack hard today because ya never know when his transfer will happen.

Being that scum Drum is being watched stay away from him or you will be next. Can’t believe he is still in SID 😂 how pathetic is that.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Being that scum Drum is being watched stay away from him or you will be next. Can’t believe he is still in SID 😂 how pathetic is that.

I never had to work with scum drum but from what I hear he's a pathetic sergeant with unethical practices and steals a bunch of time but now this is all caught up and his days are numbered. Tick tock tick tock tik Tok, drum will be transferred real soon. News just came out. Good riddance, the agency is already going to get better.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 02:57 PM
I never had to work with scum drum but from what I hear he's a pathetic sergeant with unethical practices and steals a bunch of time but now this is all caught up and his days are numbered. Tick tock tick tock tik Tok, drum will be transferred real soon. News just came out. Good riddance, the agency is already going to get better.

Best news I heard all day. This scum drum is the worst Sergeant. A huge party will be coming and drum you of course not be invited you loser.

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Best news I heard all day. This scum drum is the worst Sergeant. A huge party will be coming and drum you of course not be invited you loser.

In scum Drums fat head, he feels he is the top brass boy is he mistaken. Unless you kiss his ass and brown nose you are not one of his cronies. Yes, cronies and you all know who I'm talking about. Well guess what, you cronies will go on a field trip to never never Land. You will be re-trained how to have a backbone and to not brown nose. We will be celebrating real soon. The cake is coming. 🎂

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 05:05 PM
I like him, always been a good dude

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 05:13 PM
I like him, always been a good dude

That’s because you don’t know what he says about you while he is patting you on the back.
Don’t trust this worthless thing

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 05:40 PM
Hey Mark, why don’t you try answering your phone? I know I have the right number because I got your voicemail. Twice

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 06:46 PM
Hey Mark, why don’t you try answering your phone? I know I have the right number because I got your voicemail. Twice

😢😢😢😢stop crying you little bitc*

Unregistered
09-26-2019, 06:53 PM
And yet you’re still hiding behind your keyboard. Just can’t man up enough to make the call. Sad.