PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semitic Jewish bible thrower. Throws fit

Unregistered
09-23-2019, 10:28 PM
He’s been throwing a fit all week on the forums attacking and thrashing around trying to redirect from his anti-Semitic ways. So let’s remember he trashed the Jewish bible called it trash.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9WFNqFClRI

You tried so hard to expel a member. You will continue to try but eventually you should stop with the rage and say SORRY. For what you’ve done

Unregistered
09-24-2019, 04:33 AM
The whortiz gang is in full attack mode the Cubans in city hall have his back

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 03:03 AM
Did baby d get charged? I believe it could be considered a 2nd degree misdemeanor for
“desecration of venerated object” statute.

Kind of like burning the flag....anyone have more Intel on this?
How was he punished in the end?

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 03:30 AM
Did baby d get charged? I believe it could be considered a 2nd degree misdemeanor for
“desecration of venerated object” statute.

Kind of like burning the flag....anyone have more Intel on this?
How was he punished in the end?

Hey dumb azz it ain’t against the law to burn a flag or a bible or anything else it’s protected by first amendment like it or not, it’s called freedom of expression.

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 12:12 PM
That's federal...are there state statutes on this type of incident? Ps. My azz is not dumb, curious maybe, but not dumb. Now check the state laws and get back to us with findings smarty pants.

For educational purposes.

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 12:18 PM
J Holidays are end of this month, when will the safety briefing for Jewish community leaders and local law enforcement officials be given by the chief, sheriff, or prosecutor this year?

Unregistered
09-25-2019, 12:28 PM
I don't know but The months of September and October mark several high holy days for the Jewish faith including Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Simchat Torah. This briefing gives faith leaders an opportunity to bring community concerns to the attention of law enforcement and also inform them about safety precautions law enforcement will take during this busy time of year.
Who is leading it this year?