PDA

View Full Version : Another FOP party?

Unregistered
09-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Tommy, Matt when will you learn. We want representation, not participation in your social clubs.

Unregistered
09-15-2019, 11:30 PM
The Reyes don’t give a rats ass about protecting anyone lol ask any officer on the street. The only thing the Reyes care about is saving Maxipad this Wednesday, even the RAT BIATCH from the north JUSTIN is telling everyone in the north station to help out Maxipad, hmm I wonder why?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:05 AM
Tommy, Matt when will you learn. We want representation, not participation in your social clubs.

I agree no taxation without representation.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:11 AM

Do they represent the membership or do they represent their social society. I'm tired of them not representing the actives. All rhey want to do is have social hours. What about our real issues?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Do they represent the membership or do they represent their social society. I'm tired of them not representing the actives. All rhey want to do is have social hours. What about our real issues?

I called Tommy to rep me in IA and he tells me to call someone else. I'm done with these fools. Recall Joe? Whats the process to recall these imbeciles?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:45 AM
Come to the next suck and blow cigar bar party and we can discuss it big boy.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 01:02 AM
Come this Wednesday and let’s show the Reyes where tired of being ignored and we want A new FOP vote Maxipad out, The Rat Bi Tch from the north is trying to save him.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:29 AM
I called Tommy to rep me in IA and he tells me to call someone else. I'm done with these fools. Recall Joe? Whats the process to recall these imbeciles?

Easy ask Eric Pulido he has the template. Just impeach them both for failure to represent.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:33 AM
Easy ask Eric Pulido he has the template. Just impeach them both for failure to represent.

Yeah once we’re done with maxipad. Tommy boy and Matt the rat Reyes are next. Markowitz will take over and Eric Pulido as Vice President. We’ll have it done by Christmas. And start 2020 with the new and improved old guard.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 08:22 AM
Will Erick be at the next meeting? I'm donevwith these fools. These fools have done nothing.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 08:39 AM
Is that rat Justine sensoring what we're writing? Nobody likes rats. We know what you did and karma is my friend.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 10:12 AM

Sounds like the beginning of a revolution. I echo your chabts for a new regime. One that doesn't bow down to commissioners, chiefs, and mayor. One who thinks on there own. What we have now is a puppet president. Unless it's a party, then he thinks on his own. Look Tommy, you want yo olan social hours join the PBA. You're playing with our livelihoods. Unacceptable.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:45 PM
Taxation without representation is exactly what’s going on! Reyes Bros help no one, it’s like your alone when you need help the most. Vote them out!

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 12:55 PM
Matt the rat and that northend turd have been here pushing this thread down. I have something for you, come Wednesday i will have a surprise for you. Watch and see how many people come put to support you. All your deeds you've both done will be brought to light. Like thr bible said all that's done in the dark will come to light. Tommy and Matt toure done.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 01:38 PM
What have these social parties done to remove GPS from our vehicles? Who shows up to this social society?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 01:54 PM
What have these social parties done to remove GPS from our vehicles? Who shows up to this social society?

Thats for sure. Is the chief going to be there so we can have a one on one? What a joke.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Is that rat Justine sensoring what we're writing? Nobody likes rats. We know what you did and karma is my friend.

Its either Maximiliano or justin. Both rats. Justin bring your evidence against Tommy and Matt.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Sounds like the beginning of a revolution. I echo your chabts for a new regime. One that doesn't bow down to commissioners, chiefs, and mayor. One who thinks on there own. What we have now is a puppet president. Unless it's a party, then he thinks on his own. Look Tommy, you want yo olan social hours join the PBA. You're playing with our livelihoods. Unacceptable.

When will th rally chants begin for change. Change is what we want. Unfortunately change is what we wanted before and we got it. Now we want another change. I will not wait till next year. IT'S MY UNION AND I WANT IT NOW.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Its either Maximiliano or justin. Both rats. Justin bring your evidence against Tommy and Matt.

Justin has the evidence to have Matt impeached. Justin i will expect you to be at the Meeting. When you do i have a surprise for you as well.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Justin has the evidence to have Matt impeached. Justin i will expect you to be at the Meeting. When you do i have a surprise for you as well.

What's the evidence that the nut job has?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 03:19 PM
What's the evidence that the nut job has?

Maybe you should ask him yourself..

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 04:46 PM
Another party? This guy has a social event every month, but yet to show up at a meeting prepared. De pinga.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 07:28 PM
Another party? This guy has a social event every month, but yet to show up at a meeting prepared. De pinga.

Yes sir another soiree for his cronies. In the middle of the week. Who's going to attend? Retirees?

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 09:56 PM
Hey Tommy, after Wednesday you might want to cancel the soirees tou have planned for the rest of the year.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Max will help him plan, after Wednesday he'll have a lot of time on his hands.

Unregistered
09-16-2019, 11:07 PM
Bruh. I just got shit in my email. Its gotta be a late April fool's joke right?

Unregistered
09-17-2019, 12:00 AM
Bruh. I just got shit in my email. Its gotta be a late April fool's joke right?

Lol. Nah its time to show Tommy and Matt we dont want social hours, we want action.

Unregistered
09-17-2019, 08:51 AM
Another party and we still have GPS.

Unregistered
09-17-2019, 02:35 PM
Another party and we still have GPS.

I want any of you guys to ask Matt or Tommy if they have GPS.

Unregistered
09-17-2019, 06:19 PM
I’m done with this cats ..... major issues are brought to them and they’re not doing nothing.
Members need REP NEVER AVAIL.
Members are getting **** by the city they don’t do shit. Only cigar parties
Members are being told to pay for 17 damages.
You call them and they never can respond because have personal problems
LOST THE PORTAL TO PORTAL and they didn’t even try to fight the city.
GPS

They’re not doing nothing Thank god we are not in contract negotiations.

why are we paying dues for ????? Nothing is getting done

Unregistered
09-17-2019, 10:24 PM
I’m done with this cats ..... major issues are brought to them and they’re not doing nothing.
Members need REP NEVER AVAIL.
Members are getting **** by the city they don’t do shit. Only cigar parties
Members are being told to pay for 17 damages.
You call them and they never can respond because have personal problems
LOST THE PORTAL TO PORTAL and they didn’t even try to fight the city.
GPS

They’re not doing nothing Thank god we are not in contract negotiations.

why are we paying dues for ????? Nothing is getting done

No taxation without representation. Boston tea party 2. This is one party these idiots aren't planning.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 11:53 AM
No taxation without representation. Boston tea party 2. This is one party these idiots aren't planning.

Lol. They wished they planned another party the day of. Is Joe ging to have a meeting at the Hall tonight trying to sucker the retirees in.