PDA

View Full Version : Homicide detective transfer due to some unprofessional stuff

Unregistered
09-10-2019, 08:13 PM
What’s the deal. Who was it.

Unregistered
09-10-2019, 08:38 PM
15 of the 18 detectives came straight from patrol. 1 sergeant never worked patrol. 1 sergeant came straight from patrol. 1 sergeant sleeps all night. The Lt never did patrol or investigations. I wouldn't be worried about transfers, I would worry about a loved one getting killed in the city and having pur homicide unit investigate.

Unregistered
09-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Still doesn’t answer the question. In glfact I heard it involves a serious veteran.

Unregistered
09-11-2019, 10:34 AM
What’s the deal. Who was it.

How is it you only know like half the story whenever you post? Always startin S H I T.

Unregistered
09-11-2019, 10:37 AM
So it’s not true.

Unregistered
09-12-2019, 08:34 PM
So it’s not true.

Ask the man to his face and see if he even admit it

Unregistered
09-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Its a reflection of malecon leadership ability, this is why he will NEVER be chief. That fat assistant chief chalupa has a better chance of being chief

Unregistered
09-13-2019, 12:00 AM
It’s a MCPBA reflection

Unregistered
09-13-2019, 04:59 PM
Ricky Lo, get ur shit together...remnants of Eric G

Unregistered
09-13-2019, 09:36 PM
Ricky Lo, get ur shit together...remnants of Eric G

Aint a Ricky pick tho. Thank Cooper for this one.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 02:30 PM
So Lubin is transferred out of a specialized unit for insubordination. Files a racism complaint against Sgt Pepi Reyes of all people and gets his job back? Well I guess that's what happens when you take a patrol/swat guy and fast track his promotion then put him in charge of a unit he has no experience in.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 02:53 PM
I call bull. This was all a Guase effort before leaving. She gets to make Ricky look like an idiot (not that he needs help), clears the slate for incoming Major Diaz and hooks up another Haitian to keep her people happy.

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 05:57 PM
So Lubin is transferred out of a specialized unit for insubordination. Files a racism complaint against Sgt Pepi Reyes of all people and gets his job back? Well I guess that's what happens when you take a patrol/swat guy and fast track his promotion then put him in charge of a unit he has no experience in.
Wasn’t Lubin. It was a shit talking detective

Unregistered
09-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Wasn’t Lubin. It was a shit talking detective

You mean THE shit talking detective

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 12:31 PM
Which one? There are so many crap talking detectives in homicide. They all have that my crap dont stink attitude

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 05:30 PM
Which one? There are so many crap talking detectives in homicide. They all have that my crap dont stink attitude

There only one that got THE title of THE shit talker

Unregistered
09-28-2019, 07:56 PM
Who worked well with sao Levine? Who did not?

Unregistered
09-29-2019, 01:33 AM
Who worked well with sao Levine? Who did not?

Damn T Reyes give it a rest already bro

Unregistered
09-29-2019, 02:29 AM
Transparency first.

Unregistered
09-29-2019, 08:14 PM
How many people have left or been forced out of homicide over the last 2 years? Can anybody name them? It used to be homicide was where the elite went and retired.

Unregistered
09-30-2019, 03:51 PM
Federal public defender in Miami is hiring...

Unregistered
10-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Vende el culo papo.

Unregistered
10-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Add Ezra Washington to the long list of people that have been either kicked out, voluntold, or willingly left the Homicide Unit in the last 2 years since Lt. Keandra Simmons was promoted. Add to that a couple of EEOC complaints, the arrest of 2 black males that were later released to the embarrassment of the entire department, the arrest of an offender who murdered basketball player that was dropped by the state because of crappy detective work. WOW Did I miss anyone

Max Valdez (kicked out)
Sepluveda (left)
De los Santos (left)
Castillo (left)
Moore (left)
Lubin (kicked out and returned)
Washington (kicked out)
Rodriguez (promoted out)
Moffett (promoted out)

Unregistered
10-03-2019, 08:40 PM
No one left the 8 months that Simmons was there. How about that? And other Castellanos, the entire senior detective crew left: F. Sanchez, Cepero, Tony Reyes. No wonder the most senior person now in Homicide has been there barely 4 years. The only reason they are closing cases is because of LUCK.

Unregistered
10-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Add Ezra Washington to the long list of people that have been either kicked out, voluntold, or willingly left the Homicide Unit in the last 2 years since Lt. Keandra Simmons was promoted. Add to that a couple of EEOC complaints, the arrest of 2 black males that were later released to the embarrassment of the entire department, the arrest of an offender who murdered basketball player that was dropped by the state because of crappy detective work. WOW Did I miss anyone

Max Valdez (kicked out)
Sepluveda (left)
De los Santos (left)
Castillo (left)
Moore (left)
Lubin (kicked out and returned)
Washington (kicked out)
Rodriguez (promoted out)
Moffett (promoted out)ask Ezra what he did wrong. Typical

Unregistered
10-04-2019, 12:38 AM
ask Ezra what he did wrong. Typical

Like he even gone give you a real answer. That GPS is a mofuqer

Unregistered
10-04-2019, 03:04 AM
No one left the 8 months that Simmons was there. How about that? And other Castellanos, the entire senior detective crew left: F. Sanchez, Cepero, Tony Reyes. No wonder the most senior person now in Homicide has been there barely 4 years. The only reason they are closing cases is because of LUCK.

Same situation at the sao. Go figure.coincidence?

Unregistered
10-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Total FAKE NEWS. Lt. Lopez has been cleaning up the entitled homicide unit for 2 years now. Detectives and Sergeants now work the full 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's why they have a high clearance rate. Lopez groomed for Commander

Unregistered
10-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Total FAKE NEWS. Lt. Lopez has been cleaning up the entitled homicide unit for 2 years now. Detectives and Sergeants now work the full 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's why they have a high clearance rate. Lopez groomed for Commander

You a funny B I T C H. Thanks for that laugh tho

Unregistered
10-06-2019, 04:38 PM
You won't think it's funny when he goes to Special Events at the end of November and cleans up the scam going on there. He should have gone to IA a long time ago so you can see what real honesty and integrity look like. He may not have much of a personality but he knows how to get the job done.

Unregistered
10-06-2019, 05:24 PM
You won't think it's funny when he goes to Special Events at the end of November and cleans up the scam going on there. He should have gone to IA a long time ago so you can see what real honesty and integrity look like. He may not have much of a personality but he knows how to get the job done.

You right. That’s the best news the whole fifth floor can get I wish you right.

Unregistered
10-07-2019, 11:44 AM
The elite Homicide unit has the highest closure rate of all time thereby proving that RickyLo can manage an elite unit that operates under a lot of pressure. Add to that that he had to rebuild the unit with rookie detectives. Next he'll go to special events in November to see how he handles that monster of a mess. Afterwards, Commander to replace Nerly Papier or Castellanos. SWAT haters continue to hate all you want. Maybe if you would've joined the team 10 years ago instead of becoming fat and lazy you too would be getting groomed.

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 02:54 AM
The elite Homicide unit has the highest closure rate of all time thereby proving that RickyLo can manage an elite unit that operates under a lot of pressure. Add to that that he had to rebuild the unit with rookie detectives. Next, he'll go to special events in November to see how he handles that monster of a mess. Afterward, Commander to replace Nearly Papier or Castellanos. SWAT haters continue to hate all you want. Maybe if you would've joined the team 10 years ago instead of becoming fat and lazy you too would be getting groomed.

"Homicide unit has the highest closure rate of all time." That's great, and what is the ration of Cleared By Arrest versus Cleared by Exceptional Means and most significantly, what is the conviction rate?

FYI 2017 is latest FBI data available:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/clearances

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 03:15 AM
Chiqui Gonzales hooked up his son to make Lt and he hooked up his pals. How else do you explain that Eric and Manny made Lt the same ceremony that RickyLo and Sodre made Sgt? And what a coincidence that Lopez and Sodre also placed top on the Lt list. Friends and Family plan hard at work

Unregistered
10-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Washington did it to himself. What's amazing is that homicide used to be untouchable by IA. Not anymore. Even they have GPS that the Reyes dont have. I wonder if they hooked up Sgt. Peppy Reyes too.

Unregistered
10-09-2019, 12:34 AM
Washington did it to himself. What's amazing is that homicide used to be untouchable by IA. Not anymore. Even they have GPS that the Reyes dont have. I wonder if they hooked up Sgt. Peppy Reyes too.

Hey, retardo, Sgt Peppy Reyes isn't related to Tommy or Matt. More fake news and people just jumping to conclusions.

Unregistered
10-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Keep promoting yourself. We will keep it a secret you need a calculator to count pocket change.
A. Who is Lt. (Fill in blank)

Unregistered
10-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Keep promoting yourself. We will keep it a secret you need a calculator to count pocket change.
A. Who is Lt. (Fill in blank)

Dafuq that even mean