PDA

View Full Version : 3 varies for 10 yards vs 6 months in office and a cluster f*ck

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 01:43 PM
TT your arrogance is what caused you to lose your starting job at FSU. And the only reason you got the opportunity was because of the 3 people in front of you got who got injured. You had everything going for you, but you let your ego destroy you. This reminds me of you becoming sheriff. You are only in because you got a free ride from that douche you call governor. And again your arrogance is destroying you.

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 01:53 PM
TT your arrogance is what caused you to lose your starting job at FSU. And the only reason you got the opportunity was because of the 3 people in front of you got who got injured. You had everything going for you, but you let your ego destroy you. This reminds me of you becoming sheriff. You are only in because you got a free ride from that douche you call governor. And again your arrogance is destroying you.

I did get a first down once, but it was in a scrimmage does that count????

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 07:17 PM
This asshole never had what it takes. He was an opportunity grabbing freeloader who sucked playing football. When you are an arrogant starter in college, you're called...... a starting player. You play. This bumpy headed douche lacked the ability and intelligence to play. He's never seen anything through in his sketchy drifter life. And that streak won't end here as sheriff.

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 07:48 PM
This fraud is all about a hyped up stolen valor lie. Marine corp, PhD candidate, college sports star, SWAT hero, mass shooting expert, owner of nationally renown corporation, retired CSPD..... The only thing that can be confirmed as true is his fraud arrest. I pray to god this fool files and runs.

Unregistered
09-09-2019, 03:39 PM
This fraud is all about a hyped up stolen valor lie. Marine corp, PhD candidate, college sports star, SWAT hero, mass shooting expert, owner of nationally renown corporation, retired CSPD..... The only thing that can be confirmed as true is his fraud arrest. I pray to god this fool files and runs.

We’ve all established this guy is not going to be a viable candidate. It never dawned on him this was not a permanent job.

Sometimes cops practice deception but we should never practice self-deception. And I’m not talking about temporary because he’s no longer a cop anyway. I’m talking about the few and not so proud who jumped on his circus band wagon and took positions they have no business being in. Everyone of these overnight wonders will be gone in a year or less. And for what????

Living an illusion that you somehow earned that? Everyone who grabbed on to those quicky promotions didn’t show strength. They wreaked of desperation and shallow opportunistic indignation. That’s been a reflection of the fifth floor since ive been here, but this is by far the worst I’ve ever seen it . Did you really expect the best people here to follow you?????? Sadly, I know a few of them are good people but they were seduced by power. Perhaps you guys didn’t care, which is exactly why no one is going to care when you’re gone. Which is soon.