PDA

View Full Version : Blown opportunity

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Temporary Tony, the man who blew the opportunity to be a successful Sheriff like a poor uneducated person who wins the lotto and ***** through it faster than it will last

Support from the community, city leaders, unions and the Governor but you turned your back on all of them. Experienced men and women from outside the area offered assistance to help you succeed and you laughed at them. You blew an opportunity to become the first elected black sheriff in record time.

You now own the record of having an undersheriff for the shortest amount of time before quitting which came as a surprise to you today. Instead of trying to find out what the real problems are at BSO, you fell for the smooth talking jihadist that you made executive officer. You only knew of two people who you. Could think of that you could bring in to help you and both Pistizzi and Zukowsky have left you. No coincidence either.

We all know you will hire the next undersheriff from within because you don’t know anyone on the outside who is qualified.

In 8 short months, you have managed to piss off everyone who was hoping you could succeed and prevent SI from ever returning. Too bad you have done the opposite. DeSantis put you in and now he regrets it and will not even help you or be seen with you. What an embarrassment you are Greg Tony

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Reminds me of a one hit wonder. Popular for a while and then forgotten just like that. How is Nocole Anderson supposed to be undersheriff when she supports Pollock ?

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Reminds me of a one hit wonder. Popular for a while and then forgotten just like that. How is Nocole Anderson supposed to be undersheriff when she supports Pollock ?

If Temporary POS got rid of all the colonels that support Pollock there wouldn't be any. Lol
Temporary, you are truly a STUPID person.

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Well at least that "experiment" sunk Alvin Pollock's chances. No way no how is Broward having a third colored sheriff. Tony and Israel were enough.

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 10:31 PM

I remember her as a patrol Deputy in the Lakes shortly after she had left FHP.....trust me nobody was impressed!!!

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 10:35 PM
I remember her as a patrol Deputy in the Lakes shortly after she had left FHP.....trust me nobody was impressed!!!

Last I remember, killer Moochie was running out of her courthouse and she had no clue how to spell courthouse. Before you know it, Israel makes her a major and shes singing his praises. A year later, she joins Holmes' and the others to oust Israel. Now shes the undersheriff. Pure filth

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Last I remember, killer Moochie was running out of her courthouse and she had no clue how to spell courthouse. Before you know it, Israel makes her a major and shes singing his praises. A year later, she joins Holmes' and the others to oust Israel. Now shes the undersheriff. Pure filth

Broward has one more election to escape this black church epidemic. If it isn't voted out, it will consume the place with Andersons. You should see it from our view. Its dark and bleak...

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Broward has one more election to escape this black church epidemic. If it isn't voted out, it will consume the place with Andersons. You should see it from our view. Its dark and bleak...
This was never meant to be a opportunity. This was meant to failure. Tony a opportunity? Give me a break, just look at his qualifications and how long he's even had a badge. DeSantis selected him as a simple favor. He didn't care about any of us and what what damage he is creating. Even stupid Temp Tony knows this so he's just having fun with his Temporary power Trip.

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Reminds me of a one hit wonder. Popular for a while and then forgotten just like that.

How is Nocole Anderson supposed to be undersheriff when she supports Pollock ?

Easy. They all look the same.

Unregistered
09-06-2019, 12:58 PM
So Pistizzi comes out of retirement to help Tony but quits after just a few months because of Tony’s attitude and not listening to people. Zukowsky moves 700 miles and leaves his family to help and now he quits after 6 months. Sounds like a common theme that TONY is the problem. Now Tony has no friends from the outside at BSO. Keep hanging around with the jihadist Temporary

Unregistered
09-06-2019, 02:04 PM
So Pistizzi comes out of retirement to help Tony but quits after just a few months because of Tony’s attitude and not listening to people. Zukowsky moves 700 miles and leaves his family to help and now he quits after 6 months. Sounds like a common theme that TONY is the problem. Now Tony has no friends from the outside at BSO. Keep hanging around with the jihadist Temporary

Not shocked that this fell apart. Wait till you all see what’s going to happen next. This will be a wake up call for all the suck up’s

Unregistered
09-06-2019, 05:35 PM
They all knew the game and it's a game that eventually everyone loses. At the end of the day, most profited substantially for being taken hostage, promoted, and being made to suffer an orgasm. Some even doubled their pay. They will all be terminated. They can pay some COBRA and start the game all over again. It's been done successfully in the past. Until then, the music has stopped and the game is over. They all lose. No hard feeling. It's just a game....

Don’t hate the player hate the game

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 12:02 PM

Pustizzi was already retired and living in North Carolina. Tony asked him to come in and help guide him in the early days. Pustizzi made clear from day one that he would be in Broward for six months max, because he was retired and wanted to get back to NC.

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Pustizzi was already retired and living in North Carolina. Tony asked him to come in and help guide him in the early days. Pustizzi made clear from day one that he would be in Broward for six months max, because he was retired and wanted to get back to NC.

The minimizing is getting old. It has become abundantly clear that the bumpy headed Temporary fool takes direction from no one. This is a massive agency with complex problems. And the lifetime douche who was born to serve, ran off his only two outside advisors in record time. He is gone.

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Why do you think Temporary Tony hasn't filed to run yet? Because unlike Israel he knows he can't win and doesn't want to waste his money and time. So, in a way, I guess he's smarter than Israel. But if you're a TT supporter I wouldn't jump up and down with excitement, Israel's IQ is about 70 - 75. Although TT is a smooth talker, he has to be he's been scamming all his life. It' was disappointing to listen to Israel speak and I'm not talking about being on TV, just in general, he's soooo dumb! I have no clue how either of these people made it this far. Oh wait I know how TT got here, as usual, it was handed to him, definitely not earned! So here's the question, now that these two idiots have ruined BSO, who do we turn to as a qualified candidate? I don't see ANY in the race yet. Or are we so damaged that it will be years before we can get somebody to right this ship? I guess it's good that I have to do 30 years, at least all this garbage will be long gone by then.

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 03:50 PM
The minimizing is getting old. It has become abundantly clear that the bumpy headed Temporary fool takes direction from no one. This is a massive agency with complex problems. And the lifetime douche who was born to serve, ran off his only two outside advisors in record time. He is gone.

He will be gone, if, and only if, you come up with a candidate with a MESSAGE and a PLAN. Any campaign that hangs it's hat on going back to what was, and/or years of "experience" will lose in a landslide. I'm not supporting him because I disagree with his disciplinary action in Tamarac, but his marketing has been effective. It's the perspective of the voter that matters. Voters do not care about whether positions were earned or not. If you want to reach voters, you need to come up with a candidate who focuses on public SAFETY. When the ballot is in hand, that's what voters are thinking about. Which one of these two candidates would do the best job at making sure that his people will show up and perform in the event of a catastrophic event? The optics matter at election time, more than the reality.