PDA

View Full Version : Israel no communication then and now

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Israel is clueless, no communications from the dumb chief of staff in 6 years, nothing on Facebook by dumb Wally and Amy, amy is too busy helping Sheriff Tony, Israel will loose he made sooooo many enemy’s, Pollock 2020

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Israel is clueless, no communications from the dumb chief of staff in 6 years, nothing on Facebook by dumb Wally and Amy, amy is too busy helping Sheriff Tony, Israel will loose he made sooooo many enemy’s, Pollock 2020

Keep dreaming.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:42 PM
The media and his enmities will crush him, they will drag his son through the mud, mumbles only cares about himself Israel not the people’s sheriff navaro was keep dreaming Scott you hires dummies, except DiPerna lmao

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:44 PM
The media and his enmities will crush him, they will drag his son through the mud, mumbles only cares about himself Israel not the people’s sheriff navaro was keep dreaming Scott you hires dummies, except DiPerna lmao

Sorry people,
I apologize again, I’m sick and can't help it guys.
Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Sorry people,
Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

What's wrong with Ira?

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:57 PM

Sorry people, it’s me Ira.

Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was awesome and Scott Israel truly deserves to be locked up in a federal prison. I will be voting straight “R” next election after confessing to my family and friends that I made another mistake supporting that criminal Scott Israel. By the way my family and friends came over to my trailer last night and did an intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take some time as a recovering Democrat. If I happen to write anything else, please ignore it and forgive me, unless I am insulting Scott Israel. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. If anyone knows of any homeless shelters I can stay at, please contact my mom’s girlfriend, Patti. I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on an intersection please give me food, preferably king crab. Scott Israel, I hate you, and you should give it up, you’re a murderous thief and will never be sheriff again.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Ira is so much smarter than Scott, he made tons of money in 6 years, fired bso at festival now Goldberg security run by son n word, so funny confirmed mumbles Ira helping Scott and tony, Ira you should be an instructor you are smart

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 04:13 PM
He was in the jail so long, made himself plenty of dough

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 05:00 PM
The rise and fall of Scot Israel

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Lisa and Angelo made over 1.5 million dollars let that digest for a while

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 06:13 PM
He used to be such a sweet guy when he was a regular road patrol deputy. Power corrupts.

QUOTE=Unregistered;3043649]What's wrong with Ira?[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 07:00 PM

Well I will be honest with you all. I have been drinking while taking my medicine again. I’m a mess and I’m all over the place with this. As I said I will be honest and tell everyone I’m sorry and I love Israel and Ira. My thoughts in my brain go crazy but Israel will win. I just wanted a job but because I kept sleeping while on duty I was terminated.
Go SI 2020

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Ira was spotted in Boca meeting Ashley moody

Discuss

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 01:13 AM
Ira was spotted in Boca meeting Ashley moody

Discuss

Man that’s another dam lie. Just making up sh1t cause you got no friends

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 11:58 AM
So many double agents, too many to mention, enjoy the show

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 05:50 PM

Don't know if this is true but let's do some math. Two people (so divide by 2 = $750,000/person) over six years (so divide $750,000 by 6 = annual salary of $125,000). Isn't that kind of normal for what directors and managers and chiefs of staff earn at BSO? What did Lamberti pay for those positions? What does Tony pay? I don't know the answers but it seems their pay was to be expected.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Lisa fashion school worth about 35m to 40m
Angelo fired from his last job, paid 125m for doing nothing because Scott afraid to fire him, Angelo with about 35m to 40m, this is reality Scott, you were and are and have never been a great leader, and a horrible judge of Charicter, you let two dumb people run you into the ground.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 12:24 PM
Who will pay Amy more sheriff tony or Israel?
Ira is working 24/7 for both teams he is a genus

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Who will pay Amy more sheriff tony or Israel?

Genus?
Is Ira a genuine anus?

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 04:13 PM
Scott you an anus

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 04:28 PM
who will pay amy more sheriff tony or israel?

and more fake news lmao

Unregistered
09-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Maybe have Ira fingers and n word do your face book

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 04:35 PM
So many with so much money will drag Scott and his whole family through the mud, Lisa the brain child would say nobody cares, hire people smarter than you not dumber than you.

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 05:32 PM
So many with so much money will drag Scott and his whole family through the mud, Lisa the brain child would say nobody cares, hire people smarter than you not dumber than you.

And here I go again as we’re into the weekend. A week of terror as my camper shook. I forgott to take my medicine, yes I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the sam nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 06:23 PM
So many with so much money will drag Scott and his whole fa mily through the mud, Lisa the brain child would say nobody cares, hire people smarter than you not dumber than you.

It won't be hard for Israel to hire someone smarter than he is, just pick any rock up off the ground. I supported Israel when he first arrived. Then I actually paid attention and realized not just how dumb he is but that he doesn't care about BSO! If his plan was to destroy BSO, well mission accomplished! Even with some of the Sheriffs in the past that have embarrassed this agency, he has made the top of the list as the worst BSO Sheriff EVER!

Unregistered
09-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Sorry people,
The Institute for Human Sciences, Case Western Reserve University , Division of Retard Studies,
analyzed this post at my request. Dr. Vinnie Boombats confirmed that this author is living proof that Anal Sex with your sister, can cause pregnancy.