PDA

View Full Version : Applying

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Saw that BSO was accepting applicaitons for DLE and DOD non-certified positions. With all I have read (numerous bad) I am still interested in applying. How much of a timeframe can I expect from application submittal to hire? Serious responses only and thank you to anyone who gives insightful information. Thank you!

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Saw that BSO was accepting applicaitons for DLE and DOD non-certified positions. With all I have read (numerous bad) I am still interested in applying. How much of a timeframe can I expect from application submittal to hire? Serious responses only and thank you to anyone who gives insightful information. Thank you!

Get out while you can BSO is like Dorian it BLOWSSSSSSSS!!!!

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Get out while you can BSO is like Dorian it BLOWSSSSSSSS!!!!

Like I said: I recognize the state of affairs and large number of vacancies at BSO, but the non-certified positions are a great foot in the door for me. So , anyone offering actual, helpful information would be much appreciated.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 07:47 PM
FLPD Is hiring and their process is extremely quick. Last I was aware they were down to 30-60 days from interview to job offer; then it’s just a matter of when the next open academy is available. FLPD allows retirement at 20 and into the DROP versus BSO at 25. There are financial differences between both options. If you’re in a hurry I would seriously get in touch with them. BSO last I was aware was taking upwards of 9 months to process an application without any issues.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Like I said: I recognize the state of affairs and large number of vacancies at BSO, but the non-certified positions are a great foot in the door for me. So , anyone offering actual, helpful information would be much appreciated.
FLPD is the better choice.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Get a hold of Dep. NARDI " Tiffany" in training. He will give you and info.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 10:44 PM
FLPD is the better choice.

Use to be good the pension sucks and NO COLA, trust me I don't get one and it blows with a 46,000 dollar a year pension for life.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 10:45 PM

Go get an application and stop being such a p*ssy, we have our fair share and we don't need anymore.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 12:41 AM
FLPD Is hiring and their process is extremely quick. Last I was aware they were down to 30-60 days from interview to job offer; then it’s just a matter of when the next open academy is available. FLPD allows retirement at 20 and into the DROP versus BSO at 25. There are financial differences between both options. If you’re in a hurry I would seriously get in touch with them. BSO last I was aware was taking upwards of 9 months to process an application without any issues.

Thank you so much for the information. It's much appreciated !!

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Go get an application and stop being such a p*ssy, we have our fair share and we don't need anymore.

Wanting as much information on an agency as possible before I apply and waste my time and the agency's time does not make me a p*ssy. You trash talking someone while being anonymous does. You are one of the reasons why morale stinks at the agency. Your comment was not necessary and I hope you have a good day.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Use to be good the pension sucks and NO COLA, trust me I don't get one and it blows with a 46,000 dollar a year pension for life.

Better than the $12k a year pension many seniors receive from social security. It's not the best but be grateful for what you have. If anything, do what many officers have done and get a 2nd career and supplement the pension.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:36 AM
Wanting as much information on an agency as possible before I apply and waste my time and the agency's time does not make me a p*ssy. You trash talking someone while being anonymous does. You are one of the reasons why morale stinks at the agency. Your comment was not necessary and I hope you have a good day.

GFY punk, we don't want ya!

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 08:39 AM

Your mama didn't want you either, but here you are today.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Yale your middle finger and plug it

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Your mama didn't want you either, but here you are today.

Your wife sure likes me punk.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 10:58 PM
go to a city with its own pension plan

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Why would anyone want to become part of the poisoned corrupt temple known as BSO??

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 11:32 PM
Why would anyone want to become part of the poisoned corrupt temple known as BSO??

Because the agency NEEDS people badly and will take them without experience. Agencies are wanting certified, we'll take you if you just have a pulse.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 07:56 PM

Bso/frs retirement is 30 years now at 75% of highest five year average. USED to be 25 years you idiot keep up with the times.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Because the agency NEEDS people badly and will take them without experience. Agencies are wanting certified, we'll take you if you just have a pulse.

Sheet, I gots me a pulse and four felonies do you thinks TT will let me gets a take home car and a gun. I'll keep the skreets clean with my shoot'em up style. That's fo-real

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 04:05 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3044381]Sheet, I gots me a pulse and four felonies do you thinks TT will let me gets a take home car and a gun. I'll keep the skreets clean with my shoot'em up style. That's fo-real

You'd be great for the turkey giveaway unit this year. Come on down and apply so we can get you hired by November! Of you can make collard greens, you might be lieutenant by January. 😉

Unregistered
09-05-2019, 05:28 AM
You are asking for a time frame based upon successful completion of all HR applicant processing stages. If you are a butt munching limp wristed democrat homo take your application to FLPD or Coral Springs PD. IF YOU'RE interested in hot chicks, automatic weapons, king fu and classic muscle cars from 1967 to 1971 , I will hire you bro. If you have prior military you are IN! And this is a serious response . Ka kaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3044381]Sheet, I gots me a pulse and four felonies do you thinks TT will let me gets a take home car and a gun. I'll keep the skreets clean with my shoot'em up style. That's fo-real

You'd be great for the turkey giveaway unit this year. Come on down and apply so we can get you hired by November! Of you can make collard greens, you might be lieutenant by January. 😉

Tru-dat, I fina do dat aplicashun thing this week and gets me dat fly azz job. Man, I can't wait til I can stop those hoes on Dixie and make those hoes work to keep that freedom. Sheet, now I can sell drugs wit impunity. God bless sharef tony