PDA

View Full Version : Israel looses big in the latest poll

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 08:55 PM
Scott Israel is toast per all the lobbyists, he has a bad news bear team, Ira Alberta Lynn Amy Wally chicken-man, Giuliani boat of loosers

Discuss

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 09:25 PM
Discuss you will loose in pines lmao

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 09:55 PM
Discuss you will loose in pines lmao

And here I go again. With the hurricane as a threat and everyone heading to Pharmacies I ran out of my medicine BUT the good news is that I found a stash I forgot about. With that said I’m proud to announce that Im sorry once again and I truly am. I'm all over the place as you can see. Besides me not taking my meds I'm still drinking. I’m a wreak with all the hammering so Imagine how I'm feeling. PLEASE I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 09:56 PM
Scott Israel is toast per all the lobbyists, he has a bad news bear team, Ira Alberta Lynn Amy Wally chicken-man, Giuliani boat of loosers

Discuss

Fake news sucker lol

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 10:06 PM
Sorry Scott your toast, now you will embarrass your family big time, not your friends because you have none, true news your poll numbers suck, BTW Amy and Ira are helping Tony, have a great holiday weekend.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 10:19 PM
Israel is truly a pathetic human being. An incompetent supervisor who destroyed bso.
Remember one thing israel it was your policies in place that allowed the problems this agency has now. The people of Broward don't want you back as sheriff. You were horrible when you were here and nothing has changed about your self centered attitude.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 12:28 AM
From all the anti-Israel posts and propaganda on this site, apparently somebody is really worried that he might actually return as Sheriff. If these people really believed what they were posting, i doubt that we would be seeing all the anti-Israel stuff.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 01:51 AM
From all the anti-Israel posts and propaganda on this site, apparently somebody is really worried that he might actually return as Sheriff. If these people really believed what they were posting, i doubt that we would be seeing all the anti-Israel stuff.

Sooooooo true so true so true

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 04:01 AM

Good way to spin it but no. Idiots like yourself (that keep misspelling the same words) are afraid that he doesn't stand a chance of winning so you have to keep copying and pasting the same message. I don't take meds you dumb s#it, and I shower twice a day so YOUR MOM doesn't complain about the sweat smell on my taint. By the way, YOU'RE almost out of toilet paper. Pick some up when you're headed home.

Anyone but Israel 2020

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Good way to spin it but no. Idiots like yourself (that keep misspelling the same words) are afraid that he doesn't stand a chance of winning so you have to keep copying and pasting the same message. I don't take meds you dumb s#it, and I shower twice a day so YOUR MOM doesn't complain about the sweat smell on my taint. By the way, YOU'RE almost out of toilet paper. Pick some up when you're headed home.

Anyone but Israel 2020

Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 02:12 PM
With Ira you win he brings the samiches

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 05:56 PM

Anyone but Israel 2020

Wow, Israel Derangement Syndrome on full display here. In the first place I have never advocated for the election of Scott Israel. I only pointed out that if all the anti-Israel people are so sure that he has no chance of reelection, then why are they continually coming on the forum to tell everyone that he has no chance? We all know that the sun will rise in the morning, but no one is on here incessantly telling everyone that this will happen.

Get a grip. There is over a year until the general election. You will have a much nore enjoyable life if you just sit back, chill out and wait to see what happens.