PDA

View Full Version : Why would people retire and come back here of all thing to do?

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 05:17 PM
Doesn't seem logical that one retires and come right back

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Several reasons. They are in major debt due to bad spending habits and ex-spouses. They think society can not exist unless they are still on the job. They have no other life outside of being a LEO. They want to work until they die so they can be the wealthiest person in the cemetery. The list goes on and on.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Several reasons. They are in major debt due to bad spending habits and ex-spouses. They think society can not exist unless they are still on the job. They have no other life outside of being a LEO. They want to work until they die so they can be the wealthiest person in the cemetery. The list goes on and on.

Why be so negative???

Maybe he really believes in making a difference, by the way that ideology does exist. Its called the love for the job, shouldn’t be considered a sickness.

Working for a real Sheriff, might make a lot of retirees come back and share their experience.

John Bukata 2020, make BSO GREAT AGAIN!!!

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 07:37 PM
Why be so negative???

Maybe he really believes in making a difference, by the way that ideology does exist. Its called the love for the job, shouldn’t be considered a sickness.

Working for a real Sheriff, might make a lot of retirees come back and share their experience.

Biscuits and Gravely ! (Gravy too !) 2020

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 07:51 PM
why be so negative???

Working for a real sheriff, might make a lot of retirees come back and share their experience.

John bukata 2020, make bso great again!!!

lol ........................

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 11:58 PM
Why be so negative???

All was good until you mentioned John Bukhata.
No way amego that will never happen.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:05 AM
John Bukkake.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:33 AM
I'm leaving in September and will be back in 6 months🤠

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:34 AM
I like the badge ,nametag and polyester

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:44 AM

Ask E.C. Simmons maybe he and other’s can shed some light on this subject?

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 09:57 AM
I love all the drama of this place that why I came back

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 11:19 AM

Because some just can’t handle living and enjoying life

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 04:46 PM
I came back for the 50 percent off meals... and the waitress groupies

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 04:55 PM
J. William's retired 4 times and he's back again. It's called No Life and Greed.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 05:26 PM
Greed yes it’s all greed. After this wonderful contract with retro I’m never leaving. PBA could never get this good of a contract. Thank you IUPA. You guys rock. Old timers ain’t leaving anytime soon cause we’re greedy only someday to be replaced by the next greedy OT stealing & Detail Whores. Deal with it!

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 01:04 AM
I came back because that shiny new badge I got gets me plenty of cooch

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 01:48 AM
J. William's retired 4 times and he's back again. It's called No Life and Greed.

Wyatt Erp works hard at keeping us all safe. I sleep well knowing I'm safe due to sensie ready to do combat🦸*♂️

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 01:53 AM
Wyatt Erp works hard at keeping us all safe. I sleep well knowing I'm safe due to sensie ready to do combat🦸*♂️

The old sensie started police working in the 60s. He is trying to make the Guinness world record of having more time as a cop on 10-40 than the average cop had on patrol.... true dat!!!!

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 03:23 AM
I'm returning to beat that guy Nardis ass. He needs a beating.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 03:27 AM

Easy money dipsh*t

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 11:05 AM
Cant imagine retiring ,coming back and being sued by some career criminal screwball for violating his rights.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 01:23 PM
Because BSO is giving them top out salary again and they dont have to work hard. Its in the DNA

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Imagine being in your 60s doing this type of work? No way.. maybe in lighthouse point?

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 10:37 PM
Cant imagine retiring ,coming back and being sued by some career criminal screwball for violating his rights.

I say put it in writing that a deputy can work 30 years or up to the age of 55 years old with a 5 year drop. Basically 60 years old your completely retired
and you will not be able to return the agency again.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 01:51 AM
I came back after retirement so I could work unlimited details. Sometimes I tell my lady I'm working Friday nights...!!! Well I'm working horizontally 🤠

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 01:41 AM
Because they are scared to try something different. So the play cops and robbers 40 plus years while their wives are running game and spending money

Unregistered
09-08-2019, 01:52 AM
All jokes aside, the majority of us are lazy. The job really doesn't require much so that is the first reason we come back. Secondly, I personally know one guy who retired and opened up his own business. It is just too much work. He can come back and make the same or more with details and do a quarter of the work.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 05:58 PM
I feel duped. I went to a retirement party few months ago and brought a gift. Now I just heard the person is ready to come right back. Should he return the gift? What craziness is all this "I'm retiring " and they come right back? I will never attend another one of these events again!!!!

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 07:10 PM
For 99% of all LEO retirees... if the only recent experience that you have is law enforcement... and if you only have a high school diploma or an Associates degree... then you're not qualified to get a lucrative high-paying stateside job... the only thing you're eligible for is working as a security guard (which is incredibly low paying) or working a menial job (which is low paying) or working as a clerk, cashier or stocker (which is incredibly low paying). Or you can return to law enforcement and instantly start at 50k annually with guaranteed raises (on top of your retirement salary).

That's the ugly truth.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 07:43 PM
Joe Williams has been a deputy at BSO for 61 years and still here working. True dedication.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 09:21 PM
Joe Williams has been a deputy at BSO for 61 years and still here working. True dedication.

Here is your back-up for your next fight or for the perp resisting with violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvPJtJf6uo

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 11:27 PM
All jokes aside, the majority of us are lazy. The job really doesn't require much so that is the first reason we come back. Secondly, I personally know one guy who retired and opened up his own business. It is just too much work. He can come back and make the same or more with details and do a quarter of the work.

I wasn't lazy until I saw the direction the last several administrations were taking in regards to backing it’s Deputies Jail/Road. I continue to sit under my tree and do nothing. I fell asleep last night and I woke up to a screeching owl who crapped all over my unit. I laughed it off and drove to the free car wash went into the convenience store for a free drink and then back to my tree. Phew what a night.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 11:55 PM
I wasn't lazy until I saw the direction the last several administrations were taking in regards to backing it’s Deputies Jail/Road. I continue to sit under my tree and do nothing. I fell asleep last night and I woke up to a screeching owl who crapped all over my unit. I laughed it off and drove to the free car wash went into the convenience store for a free drink and then back to my tree. Phew what a night.

The only thing that taste better than a discounted meal... is a free meal.

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 12:55 AM

Ha ha ha....that's some funny stuff....good guy joe, who unfortunately will die while working....sad and stupid.

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 01:15 AM

He's a hot old Wyatt Erp... he come to work on his Clydesdale Horse and ropes him to a coconut tree outside the PSB. I love his stories about the good old days while he chows in the cafe...

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 01:24 AM
Ha ha ha....that's some funny stuff....good guy joe, who unfortunately will die while working....sad and stupid.
You should see his Mae geri moves in his Dojo...

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 01:28 AM
Here is your back-up for your next fight or for the perp resisting with violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvPJtJf6uo

I really believe many aspire to be this guy... could imagine wearing uniform and playing police man in my 60s

Unregistered
09-19-2019, 01:36 AM
He's a hot old Wyatt Erp... he come to work on his Clydesdale Horse and ropes him to a coconut tree outside the PSB. I love his stories about the good old days while he chows in the cafe...
Old Joe stated that the key to longevity in police work is to pace yourself, long lunches, and free slurpees while reading the latest Karate magazines ...

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 12:26 AM
Just had another loser arrive in my district today.. he retired after 32 years and said he decided to come back to work on another pension! Just stay he 40 years like some!

Unregistered
10-01-2019, 02:50 AM
Just had another loser arrive in my district today.. he retired after 32 years and said he decided to come back to work on another pension! Just stay he 40 years like some!

Who could that be???