PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Scott Israel was wrongfully removed and will be back where he belongs soon.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 02:26 AM
Sheriff Scott Israel was wrongfully removed by the governor. That mistake will be corrected very soon! 2020 is right around the corner...he was elected by the people before...he will be elected by the people again. Scott...welcome back.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 02:32 AM
Sheriff Scott Israel was wrongfully removed by the governor. That mistake will be corrected very soon! 2020 is right around the corner...he was elected by the people before...he will be elected by the people again. Scott...welcome back.
Absolutely correct he will be our Broward County Sheriff, can't wait to celebrate!! Scott Israel Broward County Sheriff.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 02:34 AM
Absolutely correct he will be our Broward County Sheriff, can't wait to celebrate!! Scott Israel Broward County Sheriff.

I'm not sure who you are, but you are obviously an intelligent person.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 02:59 AM
I'm not sure who you are, but you are obviously an intelligent person.

Thank you. You can call me Patti

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:01 AM

Runcie said you can have the victory party at his house. All the pastors will be there too.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:02 AM

Thank you Amy. Sorry, I still can't pay you.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:04 AM
The Clowns are Now Mentally Sick and Taking Meds Living In Holiday Park
Those Isreal Clowns cant stay focused for a second first they toot a lie about 73% then when his dismal polls are actually taken now they toot it doesn't matter.
He's on a train to lose he knows it, they know it, and hell we all know it. My wife is back, the kids are home and we moved from the trailer to Parkland. My meds are now flushed in the toilet. My psychiatrist says Scott and Ira are now taking my former meds and living in a tent at Holiday Park.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:07 AM
Isn't this fun ? All four of us are on here having a great time! I feel like a lion and you're my sheep, but good sheep, ya know. You guys should just come over. My cheap leather sofa from City has lots of room.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:11 AM
Runcie said you can have the victory party at his house. All the pastors will be there too.

Sorry it's me again.
I apologize again, I’m sick
Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 03:14 AM
The Clowns are Now Mentally Sick and Taking Meds Living In Holiday Park
Those Isreal Clowns cant stay focused for a second first they toot a lie about 73% then when his dismal polls are actually taken now they toot it doesn't matter.
He's on a train to lose he knows it, they know it, and hell we all know it. My wife is back, the kids are home and we moved from the trailer to Parkland. My meds are now flushed in the toilet. My psychiatrist says Scott and Ira are now taking my former meds and living in a tent at Holiday Park.

Sorry it's me again. I made another mistake.
Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 04:18 AM
Sorry it's me again. I made another mistake.

It’s ok as long as we know your on the right track we’re happy to see progress.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 04:42 AM
Sorry it's me again.
Your sick alright sparky....... And boooring!

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:10 AM
Your sick alright sparky....... And boooring!

apologize again, I’m sick

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:13 AM
I cant wait the the entire staff to come back. Even the sexy jailer deputy made crapton🥒

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:26 AM
Some.pretty desperate israel supporters on here. Thst garbage bucket wont be back. He had his chance to change things at bso but instead he destroyed bso with his buddy pollock.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:34 AM
Some.pretty desperate israel supporters on here. Thst garbage bucket wont be back. He had his chance to change things at bso but instead he destroyed bso with his buddy pollock.

The whole "Scott Israel will be back and better than ever" doesn't convince ya??? These turd sniffers will never get it. Most of Broward thinks the same that Scotty will never be Sheriff again. What a waste of contribution money.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 12:50 AM
The whole "Scott Israel will be back and better than ever" doesn't convince ya??? These turd sniffers will never get it. Most of Broward thinks the same that Scotty will never be Sheriff again. What a waste of contribution money.

I’m once again so sorry people I struggle all the time with bad issues cause I always forget to take my dam medicine. I will take a shower tonight because I just got my water turned back on. Trailer living is not easy in fact somewhat annoying to say the least. As usual God bless Mr. Israel and his family. Even if I will never be back to BSO I’m terribly sorry for always bullsh1ting on LEO Affairs and making up fake stories. Once again my apologies. Go get what’s yours Mr. Israel I will vote for you.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 01:00 AM
I’m once again so sorry people I struggle all the time with bad issues cause I always forget to take my dam medicine. I will take a shower tonight because I just got my water turned back on. Trailer living is not easy in fact somewhat annoying to say the least. As usual God bless Mr. Israel and his family. Even if I will never be back to BSO I’m terribly sorry for always bullsh1ting on LEO Affairs and making up fake stories. Once again my apologies. Go get what’s yours Mr. Israel I will vote for you.

Apparently the meds you're used to taking must wear off quick. I'm on my way to bang your mom at her trailer park. She asked that I not shower because she loves the smell of my sweaty taint. She also asked that I come into the trailer park blasting my horn on my new truck so the neighbors can gossip that she's dating some rich guy.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 01:04 AM

I agree with this post. Dude if you were fired move on and get the F off this site already. Take your FUC^omg meds already.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 01:12 AM
I agree with this post. Dude if you were fired move on and get the F off this site already. Take your FUC^omg meds already.

97 at mom's. You gotta mow this yard son. You're slacking. Oh, I took out the trash and some of your old dildos fell out and shot batteries all over the street. I ain't picking that s#it up. Gimme about 15 minutes then hurry home.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Might wanna give me a few more minutes so take a detour. You must've been a big kid because banging ma is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. I might have to go third input.
She's also confessed that she "ain't voting Israel" and her child is a moron with a rubber and petroleum addiction. Funny how a big c0ck can bring out the truth. Maybe you need bigger dildos.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 01:49 AM
Might wanna give me a few more minutes so take a detour. You must've been a big kid because banging ma is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. I might have to go third input.
She's also confessed that she "ain't voting Israel" and her child is a moron with a rubber and petroleum addiction. Funny how a big c0ck can bring out the truth. Maybe you need bigger dildos.

😴
I apologize again, I’m sick and can't help it guys.
Again, I apologize for my last response. Please remember I’m sick and still have mental problems. I know what DeSantis did was terrible and Scott Israel truly deserves to regain his position back. I will be voting on Sheriff Israel and I will confess to my family and friends that I made another mistake. By the way my family and friends came offer to my trailer last night and did a intervention along with a professional therapist. It’s gonna be ok but will take sometime. If I happen to write anything else please ignore it and forgive me. My wife and kids left me but I’m still going to stay at the trailer park until I get kicked out. Anyone knows of any homeless shelter I can stay? I also just lost my job cutting grass so if you see me on a intersection please give me food. Scott Israel, I love you and I will vote for you to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:08 AM

Stop banging you MA Gaylord

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:31 AM
It's no secret that Scott Israel is coming back. Even a moron knows that. Can't wait to see him walk into the Safety Building with big smiles as he takes control of BSO.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:32 AM
Stop banging you MA Gaylord

The one thing you can expect from an illiterate when you ask them a question is illiterate responses.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:47 AM
The one thing you can expect from an illiterate when you ask them a question is illiterate responses.

apologize again, I’m sick

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:50 AM
OMG!!! That was so funny! I knew this idiot was sick and stupid. He probably got locked out of his trailer!!! LMAO!!!

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:52 AM
OMG!!! That was so funny! I knew this idiot was sick and stupid. He probably got locked out of his trailer!!! LMAO!!!

I heard he was fired for drug possession.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 02:56 AM
I heard he was fired for drug possession.

He was and is mad BSO because he was cought.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 03:41 AM
Israel will go down in history as one of the worst Sheriffs Broward county has ever had. It's clearly apparent that the people who want him back, lack English skills. Scotty hasn't changed at all. He's just surrounding himself with a different band of idiots.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 10:35 AM

Most likely he did cause he is on a rampage and most of the time he doesn’t know what he is talking about. He better just worry about strapping his trailer to the ground. I hear trailers fly all the time.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 01:09 AM
Israel the garbage bucket wont be back as sheriff ever. We need bukata to run.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 04:32 AM

Not only was Scott Israel wrongfully removed the true responsible people have disappeared from the thoughts that had Israel removed from the first place. Unfortunately media and the terrible governor we have made very bad choices. Keeping in mind that DeSantis never read the report and if he had he would have not done what he did.

Unregistered
08-29-2019, 05:20 AM

You are a moron, Scott Israel was wrongly given a “ Badge” and it was removed arsehole!

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 01:17 AM
You are a moron, Scott Israel was wrongly given a “ Badge” and it was removed arsehole!

More like your the uneducated asshole that still thinks the same way. He is the best sheriff we ever had. Just because your still confused about what meds your taken don’t take it out on everyone else. According to a real good source Scott Isreal will be back for sure.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 01:27 AM
More like your the uneducated asshole that still thinks the same way. He is the best sheriff we ever had. Just because your still confused about what meds your taken don’t take it out on everyone else. According to a real good source Scott Isreal will be back for sure.
I once again, apologize again, I’m sick

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 01:41 AM
I hope he gets rid of all the Command in DOD that turned there backs on him. Especially Green.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 02:50 AM
I hope he gets rid of all the Command in DOD that turned there backs on him. Especially Green.

I’m sure changes will come believe that. Scott Israel knows the deal now.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 04:16 AM

Number one my illiterate friend it’s you’re not your, and YOUR big eared candied nut licking incompetent friend Scott Israel, will never wear a badge again!

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 04:36 AM

"best sheriff we ever had"? You must be old since BSO has been around since 1915 and we've had 19 Sheriffs. Dude, we need someone like you in administration since you've been around so long and have gathered so much knowledge. NOT!!!

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 09:50 AM
"best sheriff we ever had"? You must be old since BSO has been around since 1915 and we've had 19 Sheriffs. Dude, we need someone like you in administration since you've been around so long and have gathered so much knowledge. NOT!!!

Please do I have such a bad issues all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 11:13 PM
Scott Israel will win the job back. Hands down he's a great Sheriff and will be voted in.

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Scott Israel will win the job back. Hands down he's a great Sheriff and will be voted in.

I agree, he's the top Sheriff!! Israel will win.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 12:27 AM
Your an idiot if you believe that. Israel is the worst sheriff this agency ever had. What an incompetent individual that truly believes he
Did a great job. He was removed for his failures ad a leader.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 01:50 AM
Your an idiot if you believe that. Israel is the worst sheriff this agency ever had. What an incompetent individual that truly believes he
Did a great job. He was removed for his failures ad a leader.

I saw this thread two weeks ago and the same dic*head was still talking fake news about SI. Hey I got a great idea you loose brain, go fu*k yourself.
When Scott Israel comes back he will get rid of insects 🐜 like you scumbag.
By the way, take your medicine, it’s obvious you haven’t.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 02:21 AM
Your boy israel is a true scumbag and your an idiot for following him. Facts speak for themselves. Israel is the worst sheriff ever.
Vote bukata.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 03:06 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3043064]Your boy israel is a true scumbag and your an idiot for following him. Facts speak for themselves. Israel is the worst sheriff ever.
Vote bukata.[/QUOTE Bukhara WHO?

Im sorry once again. I'm all over the place as you can see. I'm hoping from thread to thread. Besides me not taking my meds I'm drinking. Immagin how I'm feeling. I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 04:08 AM
Scott this is the wrong place to try and brainwash the masses; most of us are LE and we are not retarded like the demtards. So, go pound sand.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 06:29 AM
Scott this is the wrong place to try and brainwash the masses; most of us are LE and we are not retarded like the demtards. So, go pound sand.

Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Please do I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.
Apologies not acceptable,. Sheriff Israel will win to be back and will make BSO top gun. I know it's not a easy job and can't make everyone happy like the only jerk off that writes about Scott on these threads but keep in mind he admitted he is sick. I hear he doesn't even work for BsO. Scott Israel is our Sheriff and from the polls he's way ahead to victory.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Fake News by Scott Isreal Circus Clowns

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 04:49 PM

sorry once again. I'm all over the place as you can see. I'm hoping from thread to thread. Besides me not taking my meds I'm drinking. Immagin how I'm feeling. I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Never gonna happen. The MSD taint will be tied to him forever and thereafter. You know it and so does Broward County.

All the people he stepped on not related to MSD are overjoyed that he finally got his comeuppance.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Never gonna happen. The MSD taint will be tied to him forever and thereafter. You know it and so does Broward County.

All the people he stepped on not related to MSD are overjoyed that he finally got his comeuppance.

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾 Come back Mr. Israel we need you back

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 03:52 PM
No thank you. We don't need the garbage can israel back. He is the worst sheriff in bso history. Only the worthless fort lauderdale guys believe he was the best along with the rest of the undeserving civilians he put on the payroll to buy votes.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Scott Israel has violated his oath of office under Article II, section 5 of the Florida Constitution because he has failed to faithfully perform the duties of his office which demands the Florida Senate remove him for neglect of duty and/or incompetence.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 04:23 PM

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69272752_2310268425953821_4118415286544105472_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkyF9Q1QP2gLV4XKFA_aqH3pL7PpWJsT882VoaCtLn Cx_DsPbVJjTgMGVxCJsXjH5I&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0379b237a84bff68c78a8ac1e744c4a8&oe=5DD052E3

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 01:08 AM
He is currently the only sheriff. A Temporary white skank chasing punk with a load in his pants is not anything to Broward, but an unwelcomed squatter.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 01:13 AM
https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69272752_2310268425953821_4118415286544105472_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkyF9Q1QP2gLV4XKFA_aqH3pL7PpWJsT882VoaCtLn Cx_DsPbVJjTgMGVxCJsXjH5I&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0379b237a84bff68c78a8ac1e744c4a8&oe=5DD052E3

Scott Israel is a very well diversified Sheriff. It’s shameful that he was removed. Israel will be back as Sheriff. 2020 once again.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 01:14 AM
He is currently the only sheriff. A Temporary white skank chasing punk with a load in his pants is not anything to Broward, but an unwelcomed squatter.

If that sexy jailer comes back with this amazing leader....I'm in

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 01:17 AM

Once again I confess I just wrote all of the negative things of my dear friend Sheriff Israel. I'm so sorry once again. I'm all over the place as you can see. I'm hoping from thread to thread. Besides me not taking my meds I'm drinking. Immagin how I'm feeling. I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020!!! we all love you and need you back♥️.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 03:06 AM
Once again I confess I just wrote all of the negative things of my dear friend Sheriff Israel. I'm so sorry once again. I'm all over the place as you can see. I'm hoping from thread to thread. Besides me not taking my meds I'm drinking. Immagin how I'm feeling. I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff. Honestly and truthfully he is the only Sheriff to vote for. God bless America and Browatd Country. It's going to rain again and my phone is low on battery. I'm going to look for a plug at McDonnalds and charge up again. It's been a bad week for me but I love my alcohol. Again I apologize to everyone. Mr Israel can you give me a job again. I won't fall asleep on details or hide and watch movies during my shift any more. I will even smile and loose my fat belly. I do love my Snickers bar. Everytime I hold it and stick it in my mouth it reminds me of something I've done for years. I like it when I suck the chocolate dry first. I'm reminiscing again.
Go Scott Israel for Sheriff 2020!!! we all love you and need you back♥️.

If we were honesty to analyze bso history we recognize that Mr Scott Israel by far has and was the best Sheriff we ever had. Political bs has destroyed our agency to the fullest. We may have one disgruntled individual who comes on this thread to criticize but we have his number. We all will stick together no matter what and make it great again.
I’m fo Scott Israel all the way. He did the best he can do considering what mess he was left. Yes he made mistakes but so has everyone else. Now with the experience and dedication he has for this agency we seriously need him back. Can he make everyone happy? NO
Will he go his best? YES
Israel is our last hope. Yes we will see change but within this time.
Israel you have even more of a following then you did before. You will be back 2020 or sooner with no political bs.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 12:05 PM
To the deranged poster above. You seriously need help. Israel had six years to make this place better but instead he made it worse than ever. Let's go down the yellow brick road for your lack of memory. First we had tour infamous leader sign on to the promise program. Then we had the airport shooting. Don't forget the courthouse escape. Then the mass shooting at msd. All under Israel's command. Israel's policies in place that he tied the hands of Leo's from doing their jobs.
Let me guess your going to try to blame all of this on lamberti. A true leader accepts responsibility when things go south not your boy he gets on national tv talking about his amazing leadership.

You want to talk about israel who caves to the media. Look what he did to peraza. Israel is a garbage bucket that really needs to retire. He has no business being a supervisor anywhere much less bso.

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 12:37 PM
To the deranged poster above. You seriously need help. Israel had six years to make this place better but instead he made it worse than ever. Let's go down the yellow brick road for your lack of memory. First we had tour infamous leader sign on to the promise program. Then we had the airport shooting. Don't forget the courthouse escape. Then the mass shooting at msd. All under Israel's command. Israel's policies in place that he tied the hands of Leo's from doing their jobs.
Let me guess your going to try to blame all of this on lamberti. A true leader accepts responsibility when things go south not your boy he gets on national tv talking about his amazing leadership.

You want to talk about israel who caves to the media. Look what he did to peraza. Israel is a garbage bucket that really needs to retire. He has no business being a supervisor anywhere much less bso.

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37827703_2041049096209090_2633095465352036352_n.jp g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQk3xUaQ6fXdqLo96u1Z1kEvPC3VWanhKQDiQv-UhvKtaUyMsvNZW1q9HHvFsIkGCsI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=501d488dcc2d59ec3b9c6eb1343d9312&oe=5E0CA21F