PDA

View Full Version : SAO looking into Tony suspicious request

Unregistered
08-24-2019, 10:48 PM
Heard thru the grapevine that Tony told a BSO vendor he wanted $120,000 put in a political PAC. The vendor was appalled and didn’t know what to say.
ASA Donnelly has made a formal request of the FBI to assist.
He will end up in prison.

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 02:01 AM
Heard thru the grapevine that Tony told a BSO vendor he wanted $120,000 put in a political PAC. The vendor was appalled and didn’t know what to say.

Thank DeSantis and that strange guy Pollack

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 02:57 PM
Hitting up vendors for big donations is perfectly legal, so long as a candidate stays away from quid pro quo pay to play words like "if you donate, I will renew your contract" or " if you don't write this check, I will see you never get another contract from BSO again." Slimy perhaps, but totally legal.

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 03:15 PM
Hitting up vendors for big donations is perfectly legal, so long as a candidate stays away from quid pro quo pay to play words like "if you donate, I will renew your contract" or " if you don't write this check, I will see you never get another contract from BSO again." Slimy perhaps, but totally legal.

Sheriff Gregory Tony and the men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office are committed to strengthening relationships between law enforcement and all of our communities in Broward County.

Sheriff Tony has launched the BSO on Your Block initiative. “Our deputies will be parking their cars, walking the neighborhoods and talking with residents and businesses,” Sheriff Tony said. “In addition to our community events, foot and bike patrols and other programs, this is another chance for us to talk to you in your neighborhood.”

BSO wants to hear about any issues you are facing and how our agency can continue to help you. “We must respect our communities, and our residents must be able to trust and respect their law enforcement,” Sheriff Tony said.

Remember to follow us on social media to stay up to date about BSO events, crime trends and safety tips, and be on the lookout for BSO on your block. Snap a photo with your neighborhood deputies, then post and tag us on Instagram @browardsheriffsoffice, on Twitter @browardsheriff and on Facebook at Broward Sheriff's Office (official) using #BSOonYourBlock.

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 04:50 PM
Sheriff Gregory Tony and the men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office are committed to strengthening relationships between law enforcement and all of our communities in Broward County.

Sheriff Tony has launched the BSO on Your Block initiative. “Our deputies will be parking their cars, walking the neighborhoods and talking with residents and businesses,” Sheriff Tony said. “In addition to our community events, foot and bike patrols and other programs, this is another chance for us to talk to you in your neighborhood.”

BSO wants to hear about any issues you are facing and how our agency can continue to help you. “We must respect our communities, and our residents must be able to trust and respect their law enforcement,” Sheriff Tony said.

Remember to follow us on social media to stay up to date about BSO events, crime trends and safety tips, and be on the lookout for BSO on your block. Snap a photo with your neighborhood deputies, then post and tag us on Instagram @browardsheriffsoffice, on Twitter @browardsheriff and on Facebook at Broward Sheriff's Office (official) using #BSOonYourBlock.

Walk the beat NOW and suck up to everyone. Sgt’s that includes you too. Do it NOW. All special units can do it as most need to shed some pounds Bahhhhhh NO EXCEPTIONS

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Pay attention you borderline tard, no one believes you.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 05:03 AM

The deputies and sergeants in my district will be exiting our vehicles to get coffee and handle our calls only. I don't get paid to wipe the public's noses, thats for the lard ass Sheriff to do with his stupid dance challenge , and his prancing down the streets of wilton manors on pervert appreciation month.
Don't like it? Stay out of our way.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 09:01 PM
All this decades old regurgitated community policing stuff will become old and forgotten should this storm turn into a hurricane and come up through the bowels of Broward. The last time we had an ass kicking storm this douche was sitting in his underwear playing video games ordering his squeeze to buy more gwape thoda and cheedoz. His only responsibility was keeping the three dozen bleed kits in his apartment that his white squeeze put on her Discover card dry. Him being in charge of this county after a good hit would be devastating as he's a fraud. I would welcome the turmoil just to see if Desantis would fix it as good as he fixed our last major problem. Sorry Broward, his group made up of the smartest minorities in the agency will fail you. Not because they are minorities, but because being a minority was the only criteria considered. Pathetic.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 11:22 AM

Word is he is being investigated so stay tuned

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 11:56 AM
Word is he is being investigated so stay tuned

Please dont joke about stuff like this as I want it to be true so bad I dream about it. I hope the vendor truly has enough balls to move forward with it. This stuff has a way of disappearing when the bad guy is black.

Unregistered
08-28-2019, 11:57 AM
This guy is bad news folks. Pick who you like BUT dont pick this clown.